What’s are the planks of the right wing’s platform?

There are only three:

1. Obtain or maintain power.

2. Transfer as much wealth as possible to the donor class.

3. Push policies that scare or anger voters into electing people who will enable 1 and/or 2. 

That’s basically it. 

Edited by ChiGoose
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

The last Republican platform was whatever Trump wanted. 
Im guessing the current platform top 5 is:

Guns for all, overturn any laws limiting access to guns.

Repeal gay marriage. Oppose anything related to LGBTQ.

Nationwide abortion ban

Tax cuts for the wealthy and corporations. 
Christianity religion in the schools

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, TSOL said:

The nuclear family

Do I need to define THAT to you children too. 

That’s a subject, not a value. Values are beliefs that guide actions or policies. Joy, justice, love, faith, honesty, integrity, etc are values. 

So it sounds like you only support families with traditional mother, father and children. That leaves out a lot of America. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

That’s a subject, not a value. Values are beliefs that guide actions or policies. Joy, justice, love, faith, honesty, integrity, etc are values. 

So it sounds like you only support families with traditional mother, father and children. That leaves out a lot of America. 

We should place value in the nuclear family as a society  because it's a healthy way to ensure stability from generation to generation. Of course not everyone will have that, it's something to strive for and VALUE. 

Traditional family value 

We shouldn't assault it. The nuclear family doesn't need to be defeated, it's not an enemy. You asked why nobody has explained this to you, maybe it's because you're being kinda a d1ck about the way you asked. 

And yes, spirituality fits in there also.  Are you going to passive aggressively be a d1ck about that too? 

The op asked for 5 planks, those are my 5 planks. 

You get your own planks if you'd like 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Anti communist.

One plank.

Which isn’t a plank. It’s just your feeble mind. Trying to work your way around the question.

1 hour ago, TSOL said:

The nuclear family

Do I need to define THAT to you children too. 

Got no problem with the nuclear family

The problem is some people out there. think that you have to attack everything else in order to have the nuclear family.

Yay freedom

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Which isn’t a plank. It’s just your feeble mind. Trying to work your way around the question.

Got no problem with the nuclear family

The problem is some people out there. think that you have to attack everything else in order to have the nuclear family.

Yay freedom

Do you and the democrat party support BLM?

Yes?

Then you support:

1. Marxists

2. Marxists who have a stated goal of disrupting the nuclear family.

You're a useful idiot.

https://nypost.com/2020/09/24/blm-removes-website-language-blasting-nuclear-family-structure/

The internet is forever.

https://web.archive.org/web/20190207200445/https://blacklivesmatter.com/about/what-we-believe/

We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement 

Limited government.

Energy independence.

Right to bear arms/upholding the 2nd amendment.

Pro-life.

Limiting taxes and allowing the greatest economy in the world to thrive without being limited government interference.

Personal responsibility.

Free speech/no censorship or "cancel culture".

Just one more.....knowing the difference between a man and a woman.  I think many liberal women wish they were born a man even though they don't understand what that means.  Most liberal men are easily confused as being women so I can see how this gender perversion has made its way into the Democratic party.  Even the gay community has started distancing itself from this gender nonsense.

The GOP should have fiscal responsibility/reducing the debt but that seems to have fallen out of favor.

Forgot to add common sense immigration reform, even if it means continuing construction of the border wall.

Edited by Precision
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 hours ago, TSOL said:

We shouldn't assault it. The nuclear family doesn't need to be defeated, it's not an enemy. You asked why nobody has explained this to you, maybe it's because you're being kinda a d1ck about the way you asked. 

And yes, spirituality fits in there also.  Are you going to passive aggressively be a d1ck about that too? 

Sorry to offend you with my insensitive wording. I didn’t realize you were so thin skinned. 

Im all for supporting families. All kinds of families. They do form the basis of society and all kids need the love they provide.

1 hour ago, Precision said:

Limited government.

Energy independence.

Right to bear arms/upholding the 2nd amendment.

Pro-life.

Limiting taxes and allowing the greatest economy in the world to thrive without being limited government interference.

Personal responsibility.

Free speech/no censorship or "cancel culture".

Just one more.....knowing the difference between a man and a woman.  I think many liberal women wish they were born a man even though they don't understand what that means.  Most liberal men are easily confused as being women so I can see how this gender perversion has made its way into the Democratic party.  Even the gay community has started distancing itself from this gender nonsense.

The GOP should have fiscal responsibility/reducing the debt but that seems to have fallen out of favor.

So, in other words, the Republicans have fallen into a funk, because as it currently stands, they do not support these planks that you have listed

Limited government, tell that  to Ron DeSantis well he has his book burning parties in Florida

• Like (+1) 1