Kid reporter interviews Josh Allen's "brother" Kyle

WhoTom

20 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Man i wish he was doing better, Kyle seems like a really cool dude. If youve ever seen them on that podcast (with Jordan Palmer?) they have a really fun chemistry.  Bills PR team with another W lol

I hope he can keep the team afloat if he has to play a few games.

On 8/12/2023 at 11:23 AM, BuffaloBill said:

Usually these segments with the kids are cute.  I just thought this one was funny for the first minute but then the joke got old.  Might have been better if Josh was in on it also.  

At a certain point it feels a little awkward that he isn't really asking any questions about Kyle.

• Agree 1

17 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

"Were you sad when you got cut from your brother's team?"

Yeah…to the practice squad he goes. I’d actually prefer we go with someone else altogether for PS tho. I’m sure a better prospect will get cut from another team.

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, StHustle said:

Yeah…to the practice squad he goes. I’d actually prefer we go with someone else altogether for PS tho. I’m sure a better prospect will get cut from another team.

Honestly, even with how bad he looked today and how bad we have heard he has looked in TC, the sad thing is Kyle Allen likely would not make it to the PS. Someone will take a chance on him.

This isn't due to his skill, rather the lack of viable backup QB options around the NFL. He a guy that has started games and has some experience. Someone will think they can get more out of him. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Honestly, even with how bad he looked today and how bad we have heard he has looked in TC, the sad thing is Kyle Allen likely would not make it to the PS. Someone will take a chance on him.

This isn't due to his skill, rather the lack of viable backup QB options around the NFL. He a guy that has started games and has some experience. Someone will think they can get more out of him. 

So be it. Wouldn’t feel like a loss. This system doesn’t seem to be for him. He’s played too many games to look this bad at this point in the preseason. I don’t expect to see noticeable improvement over the next couple weeks.

And if there is a market for him Beane should be dangling him for a 7th just to see if he can get a bite.

1 hour ago, StHustle said:

So be it. Wouldn’t feel like a loss. This system doesn’t seem to be for him. He’s played too many games to look this bad at this point in the preseason. I don’t expect to see noticeable improvement over the next couple weeks.

And if there is a market for him Beane should be dangling him for a 7th just to see if he can get a bite.

To be fair case keenum didn't look great in his first preseason in a new offense 

My meter on KA is pointing down ... BUT it is really hard to learn an NFL offense

I used to forget plays as a college RB... I couldn't imagine digesting the full book ... Knowing every check down and cadence and protection

Barkley is definitely 100x further in development... I will say that KA was Shakey .. didn't like his composure 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.