NFL+ Premium

MasterStrategist

3 hours ago, poo said:

I reached out to my ticket agent at Highmark. She said they are waiting for the NFL to issue the promo links to STH. 

Got the same answer from my rep yesterday.

Should be soon, looks like my subscription expired.

Watch for the promos.  Last year they had free Madden codes that were active for a limited time. By the time I saw mine, it expired.

Edited by davefan66

10 hours ago, poo said:

I reached out to my ticket agent at Highmark. She said they are waiting for the NFL to issue the promo links to STH. 

Mine as well. The NFL plays this game of chicken every year. They always wait till right before preseason to send them out, sometimes a week later.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Mine as well. The NFL plays this game of chicken every year. They always wait till right before preseason to send them out, sometimes a week later.

They sent it out last year on August 3rd, so they really are cutting it close this year.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, nevadabillsfan22 said:

I use nflwebcast.com it is free streaming I live in Vegas and this gives me all the games from all over the country have not paid for anything for a few years easy to use.

Preseason been on there? 

Also nfl+ has like the 30min baldy breakdowns with the player in studio, would be dope!

I'm not kidding, last year I paid for NFL+  for 3months and literally did not work once, for anything. Nothing would play, at all. How does nfl mess this up, was a problem for a ton of people

• Like (+1) 1

All preseason and playoffs also are there there are two displays one says HD use the bottom one that shows different links they drop off at times then just switch to another link and back come the games hardly a problem though rather do it that way than pay ESPN NFL NETWORK ARE THERE ALSO.

There is one for hockey also nhlwebcast.com uses the same format.

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Preseason been on there? 

Also nfl+ has like the 30min baldy breakdowns with the player in studio, would be dope!

I'm not kidding, last year I paid for NFL+  for 3months and literally did not work once, for anything. Nothing would play, at all. How does nfl mess this up, was a problem for a ton of people

The nfl app always has problems, especially in the preseason when people really want to watch the preseason games.  

I dont understand how they are so bad at this.

The mlb app is fantastic.  Puts the nfl app to shame.

Thanks all for responses.  My rep just told me the NFL informed them that "promo links"  won't be sent until preseason is over.

Bummer for out of towners, like myself, who can't watch on a local feed.

Does look like a 7-day free trial option exists, to get thru Week 1 preseason.  Week 2 against Steelers, my hometown, so just might be out of luck Week 3.

Will see if NFL budges before season, but like someone else said, the link was sent August 3rd last year

19 minutes ago, nevadabillsfan22 said:

All preseason and playoffs also are there there are two displays one says HD use the bottom one that shows different links they drop off at times then just switch to another link and back come the games hardly a problem though rather do it that way than pay ESPN NFL NETWORK ARE THERE ALSO.

There is one for hockey also nhlwebcast.com uses the same format.

Thanks for the info.  I will check it out Saturday.  Are there a lot of pop-ups and other annoying stuff?  Do you do anything special to watch?  VPNs, etc?

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/10/2023 at 12:44 PM, MikePJ76 said:

The best sport.  

the mlb app is fantastic.  They have the mlb big inning which is like the redzone now and it has made it even better.

It is a fine sport indeed. The big inning sounds pretty sweet. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.