If you want a dictator in 2024, vote Trump. If you don’t, vote Biden.

I am voting Republican. If its Don, Ron or whoever. They have my vote. No way I would vote for Newsome. He has destroyed CA. As for the drooling vegetable he will either be dead, or his health will be so bad that he won't be in 2024 election. 

• Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

Libs are going to desperately try and re write the moment in history in March 2020 that they exposed themselves as full blown authoritarian lunatics.  

I don’t care who you vote for or not - but if it’s a Democrat you need to re evaluate everything.   

• Like (+1) 3

In a world where AI and tech you haven’t even imagined is going to eliminate countless jobs and a human desire to do…..anything……the most important thing this country can do is vote people that understand how much control and power they could have - but refuse it. 

These aren’t just times where a computer replaces a typewriter.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

Doesn’t Biden also try to expand presidential powers with mandates and executive orders that later get overturned by the courts? 😉

They all do - it's called checks and balances.

Where will the checks be on these increased powers?

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

So if I understand correctly the guy who the Left tells you got nothing done is also a dictator who can do whatever he wants? Apparently he didn’t want to do anything. 🙄

Why else would he want more power?

• Haha (+1) 1

On 7/17/2023 at 9:59 AM, Gregg said:

I am voting Republican. If its Don, Ron or whoever. They have my vote. No way I would vote for Newsome. He has destroyed CA. As for the drooling vegetable he will either be dead, or his health will be so bad that he won't be in 2024 election. 

Party over country 

23 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Doesn’t Biden also try to expand presidential powers with mandates and executive orders that later get overturned by the courts? 😉

No, just you guys. You guys are the threat to American democracy. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Good lord we do this every election in the social media age and it’s extremely dangerous.  Both sides apparently are running hitler and you better choose red team or blue team or it’s the end of democracy!  How are we even entertaining Trump vs Biden round 2? We’re broken, stick a fork in us because the empire is over.  Been a good run.

Edited by Mynamemike
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Mynamemike said:

Good lord we do this every election in the social media age and it’s extremely dangerous.  Both sides apparently are running hitler and you better choose red team or blue team or it’s the end of democracy!  How are we even entertaining Trump vs Biden round 2? We’re broken, stuck a fork in us because the empire is over.  Been a good run.

thats the false dichotomy that keeps us voting for one of the two, vs anyone else.

but in reality, the money in the game ensures we never vote for anyone the money isnt on.

• Thank you (+1) 1