'Fortifying' Elections: Aka Rigged Elections.

3 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

you're nuts.  doesn't your neck get sore, constantly looking over your shoulder for elites tryin g to screw you.  Hate groups are real.  The "elites" couldn't care less about you...btw, congratulations to the public for making it thru the pandemic would fall on deaf ears of those who had loved ones die.

Edited just now by redtail hawk

Wow.

He even edited that nonsense

screed:

a long monotonous harangue. type of: harangue, rant, ranting. a loud bombastic declamation expressed with strong emotion.

24 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

It’s an op/Ed in the Wall Street Journal so….

Speaking of an end of a lecture….

Doesn’t the complete lack of follow up - like I don’t know - congratulating the American people for getting thru the pandemic with maybe a national address or something not the least bit disturb you?  

Since no “collective effort” in human history has ever been done and yet…..silence.  

Maybe that’s because the plan has only begun.  

I don’t know if this really Hass to be explain to you but an op Ed is an opinion piece it’s not actual factual, evidence of anything

8 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I don’t know if this really Hass to be explain to you but an op Ed is an opinion piece it’s not actual factual, evidence of anything

Yes I’m well aware.  

Also, everything else in “news” is an op/ed that needs approval from the Democrat party before the talking points go out.  

• Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

This is the MAGA fascist blueprint.  Don't believe experts.  Don't believe journalists.   Don't believe your eyes or ears.  This is not a new gameplan yet millions are falling for it. Believe us because we own you and will rule you.  morons...

Don't believe your own eyes and ears is the matra of the left, no one knows anyone under the age of 30 without at least 2 comorbidities who was hospitalized, much less died, but you wanted to force everyone to get the shot, which was known not to be effective for more than a couple months. You expect me to listen to "experts" who get everything wrong, but I am the moron. I want to to answer one question directly: are my healthy teen children a threat to your health because they are not vaccinated? 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Don't believe your own eyes and ears is the matra of the left, no one knows anyone under the age of 30 without at least 2 comorbidities who was hospitalized, much less died, but you wanted to force everyone to get the shot, which was known not to be effective for more than a couple months. You expect me to listen to "experts" who get everything wrong, but I am the moron. I want to to answer one question directly: are my healthy teen children a threat to your health because they are not vaccinated? 

Not now...but in the heat of it, yes.  We didn't know much about the virus reservoirs, pathophysiology of the infection, prognosis etc.  Abundance of caution was absolutely warranted.  We still don't know anywhere near what we'd like.  To wit (y'all will love that), long covid syndrome.  Still no fabulous treatment.  But yes, a bunch of yahoos with a political agenda found several cure within months...you guys expect an easy answer to everything.  This is/was not easy.  Researchers and epidemiologists and bench chemists and molecular biologists weren't trying to pull the wool over your eyes.  They were trying to save you and yours lives.  And u hate them for it.

• Dislike 1

29 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Not now...but in the heat of it, yes.  We didn't know much about the virus reservoirs, pathophysiology of the infection, prognosis etc.  Abundance of caution was absolutely warranted.  We still don't know anywhere near what we'd like.  To wit (y'all will love that), long covid syndrome.  Still no fabulous treatment.  But yes, a bunch of yahoos with a political agenda found several cure within months...you guys expect an easy answer to everything.  This is/was not easy.  Researchers and epidemiologists and bench chemists and molecular biologists weren't trying to pull the wool over your eyes.  They were trying to save you and yours lives.  And u hate them for it.

You currently believe that my children were a threat to you and you expect me to care what your thoughts are? You would have destroyed two years of my children's lives for your paranoia and expect me to respect your feelings? I will tell you that we knew in March of 2020 that COVID was truly only dangerous for the elderly, because when we shut down schools in FL I stopped going to see my parents till July 4th,  but you pretend otherwise because if you admit it then you must acknowledge your willingness to destroy children's lives so you did not have FOMO.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

You currently believe that my children were a threat to you and you expect me to care what your thoughts are? You would have destroyed two years of my children's lives for your paranoia and expect me to respect your feelings? I will tell you that we knew in March of 2020 that COVID was truly only dangerous for the elderly, because when we shut down schools in FL I stopped going to see my parents till July 4th,  but you pretend otherwise because if you admit it then you must acknowledge your willingness to destroy children's lives so you did not have FOMO.

I don't expect much from you...certainly none of those things

13 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

I don't expect much from you...certainly none of those things

You admit that you have destroyed the lives of millions of children's due to your fear and don't feel remorse, please don't pretend you are the good guy. 

• Dislike 1

Just now, redtail hawk said:

personally?  well no.  I never owned any slaves either.

You supported the policies in real time. But since you brought up slavery, you are aware that most "experts" prior to 1850 stated slavery was good for black people? 

• Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, Orlando Tim said:

This is simply not true. There were people under the age of 30 that died from Covid. I knew some of them.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JDHillFan said:

NOBODY IS SAFE! LISTEN TO THE EXPERTS DAMMIT!

We had almost 40% of nurses refusing the vax (99+% of docs took it- I think 1 in the entire system refused and he's an idiot).  Would you like the nurse caring for you post op after your coronary bypass to possibly be a Covid carrier/vector?  My own nurse who I admire and love refused based on a supposed allergy.  I blame the propagandists but she bears some responsibility for her own actions. The hospital refused to mandate vax til forced yet had everyone wearing masks very late after peak.  It was political theater costing lives...

Edited by redtail hawk

5 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

what lies have been proven.  be specific.

It's 2023 and there is tons of info on how the lockdowns did nothing. how useless the vax and all the claims they made alongside our leadership were complete lies that were not even done during trials to even have been thought about let alone stated as fact such as preventing transmission ect ect Common sense would tell you if it was "safe and effective" as they promise their would be no need for the removal of liability. Masks were a joke yet you want proof straping a cloth to your face did a thing against a airborn miro contagion? 6 ft distancing was decided from thin air. Blm was safe everything else including GYMS were death traps. Mega corps to pile in were safe small buisnesses were certain doom. The death tickers on all the news outlets magically vanished after a election even though more deaths occurred. 

Why would I need to prove anything at this point? It's all right there. Like I said your either too embarrassed, blind or conceded to know that if you believed the democrats who used it for power or the people who happened to profit from it all you were played for a sucker. All this "conspiracy" talk and all this loyalty to consensus showed that lies go very far and very deep when they want to and people will do as their told even as common sense and reality say otherwise. To the point years after some still need others to gather proof on a small message board when it's all documented if you simply look.

Pick one of the dozens of lies that were debunked by "conspiracy" I'll go in depth. Do I need to? There's a entire thread with tons of links and info on this very board.

Edited by Buffarukus

30 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

It's 2023 and there is tons of info on how the lockdowns did nothing. how useless the vax and all the claims they made alongside our leadership were complete lies that were not even done during trials to even have been thought about let alone stated as fact such as preventing transmission ect ect Common sense would tell you if it was "safe and effective" as they promise their would be no need for the removal of liability. Masks were a joke yet you want proof straping a cloth to your face did a thing against a airborn miro contagion? 6 ft distancing was decided from thin air. Blm was safe everything else including GYMS were death traps. Mega corps to pile in were safe small buisnesses were certain doom. The death tickers on all the news outlets magically vanished after a election even though more deaths occurred. 

Why would I need to prove anything at this point? It's all right there. Like I said your either too embarrassed, blind or conceded to know that if you believed the democrats who used it for power or the people who happened to profit from it all you were played for a sucker. All this "conspiracy" talk and all this loyalty to consensus showed that lies go very far and very deep when they want to and people will do as their told even as common sense and reality say otherwise. To the point years after some still need others to gather proof on a small message board when it's all documented if you simply look.

Pick one of the dozens of lies that were debunked by "conspiracy" I'll go in depth. Do I need to? There's a entire thread with tons of links and info on this very board.

The victims died or are debilitated.  Millions of them.  You seem to be around still.

Edited by redtail hawk

On 7/7/2023 at 7:39 PM, redtail hawk said:

Covid was real.  I saw people die.  It wasn't a political stunt.  Maybe it escaped from a Chinese lab but I don't think so.  If it did, do you really believe the Chinese wanted a pandemic?  Did that help demand for their goods?   Is their standing in the world improved?  Perhaps they don't care, as a growing Goliath, but I think they did/do.  Hurt their families, economy and kids too.  You should understand that many FBI agents are degreed accountants.  Why do you think that is?

First of all the Chinese DO NOT care about killing their own so why should they care about any other human rights of any others in different country's ? From what i here they actually support & implement the sterilization of their people to not have more children to slow their countries population .

Yes covid was real, people did die, I believe that they lied & it was weather it be a mistake or not released from the chinese lab & i believe the chinese didn't care who it hurt & thought in some way that it was payment to Trump personally for what he cost them .

That being said the fact that Trump put sanctions & tariffs on the imports of the goods coming from china to the US in order to level the playing field so that the goods coming from china would cost approximately the same as American goods rather than be so much more inexpensive that costing the Chinese billions & blaming that on Trump just like the rest of the libs did here .

It would not in any way surprise me if they hid the release & first detection of the virus ! I'm not saying that they did it on purpose (but that wouldn't surprise me) but the effects were first seen shortly after they had the military games in china & although they knew something was up they did absolutely nothing to warn any one & i for one don't think they cared .

Communist china is ruled by very ruthless people that have little or no compassion for human life and we've seen it for years . Now since Joe has taken over i have read that the tariffs that Trump had put in place have been done away with & the Chinese have actually doubled some prices of good imported to make up for the money they lost during the time those tariffs were in place .

Even though the pandemic hurt them on some of their exports to the US it helped as far as shrinking their population, the export of masks, gloves, medical supplies, & the hundreds of other products that increased because of the pandemic . Then they knew that things would eventually get back to something that resembled normal & their economy would benefit from that .

But the virus helped them in getting their population down, increasing exports in other areas & keeping the American intake of products back at the top due to the tariffs being made to stop by the new administration . Only the gullible Americans believed everything that came out of DC .

2 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

NOBODY IS SAFE! LISTEN TO THE EXPERTS DAMMIT!

So how has all that BULL S**T worked out for you !! Thanks for posting this reminding us just how FOS they all were but not one has changed their tune ...

7 minutes ago, T master said:

Even though the pandemic hurt them on some of their exports to the US it helped as far as shrinking their population, the export of masks, gloves, medical supplies, & the hundreds of other products that increased because of the pandemic . Then they knew that things would eventually get back to something that resembled normal & their economy would benefit from that .

It's a global economy.  Even wizard trump can't change that.  Why couldn't Americans produce and sell the supplies?  Tariffs don't work.  They are the antithesis of real conservative R's philosophy.  Win or lose, preferably win but no American is going to work for a couple bucks a day.  No one knew how this was going to end or even if it has...there are radiologists reading films in India for American hospitals as I type.  Should we put tariffs on them and increase costs to patients?  Or should we let the markets work to provide the best quality at the lowest cost?

Edited by redtail hawk

15 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

Did anyone say the pandemic did not exist? That has nothing to do with complete lack of leadership and lies told by the "consensus of experts" who duped half the population into villianizing the "conspiracy theorists" that were absolutly right to question and fight against all of you regardless of the screams of "murders" "idiots that are against science" ect. ect. 

Back to the original point of where you claimed republicans are just a bunch of these people. 

If those people didn't exist the dems would prob still have you sheltering in place. They really didn't seem to want to give up that power seeing it was years after and they still were enjoying emergency power. Scariest thing I ever witnessed from our government in this country was how easily people were willing to just hand gov complete authoritarian power. When you could leave the house. Where you can  go. Who could make money. Who could not. Just completely arbitrary. Newsome family winery could make money oh but the family restaurant? No cops will kick in the door you have a customer. Cuomo flying all over for interviews but you better have your ID at the checkpoint. Parks for kids to play in padlocked shut while marching and destroying communities was OK. Dem leader after leader caught at events, no mask while they enforced you strapping one on your toddler or no service. They were loving watching you do whatever popped in their sick little heads that didn't even have to make logical sense. Not only would you obey but you would enforce it on your neighbors for them. Any one who was not in compliance you all would cheer on their punishments. 

But republicans are the ones who believe nonsense and who we should fear. 

Super scared of the side that wants to hold everyone who made YOU into useful idiots accountable and fight to make sure it never comes that close to authoritarianism again. They are the ones who are easily manipulated by misinformatioun? Sure thing man. Whatever you say.

I can assure you, no one wanted the economy to tank...inflation, debt, stock market sucking etc.  Surely not the politicians running for re election.  It was a global disaster that could have been handled much more efficiently.  What matters now is what we do next time.  And it will happen.  If you don't see wild fires  covering the area of SC in Canada as a threat, you're a fool.  I feel terrible for the next gen.  hope I'm wrong but pretty sure they're screwed.  The mountains are their best bet altho I hear Duluth is becoming more popular.  Ice box of America but right against the wildfires.  they're between a rock and a hard place.

Edited by redtail hawk

2 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

It's a global economy.  Even wizard trump can't change that.  Why couldn't Americans produce and sell the supplies?  Tariffs don't work.  They are the antithesis of real conservative R's philosophy.  Win or lose, preferably win but no American is going to work for a couple bucks a day.

Exactly & that is the way they intended it & American politicians helped it to be that way . Most all Americans don't have the ability or motivation to not depend on the gov't or others that's why the likes of those like Joe flourish because they make promises to take care of some that are to lazy to take care of them selves .

That and the ones that like our gov't that live beyond their means & can't balance a check book or keep them selves out of debt .

Trump was trying to get this country back to being able to stand on our own 2 feet & not be dependent on other countries as much so that what happened during & after the pandemic given the supply interruptions .

Just think if the masks, gloves, & all those medical supplies were made here we the people would have been much better off & not owned by the Chinese & dependent on the Global economy . America has been spoiled for way to long & feel entitled just because of being American  

All glory to god for it !! My house is paid for, I own all of my vehicles, I just had a building built in my back yard & its paid for & when the pandemic hit i unlike a lot of others in the US didn't panic at all . I have Bows & Arrows & guns & a woods very close with animals that will help me survive & will survive no matter what the dum asses in Washington did to make us think the world was coming to a end with out their help .

I have learned that most everything that comes from our gov't isn't to help we the people & i trust very few including any one that thinks the US gov't is the answer because they are fools ! 

42 minutes ago, T master said:

Exactly & that is the way they intended it & American politicians helped it to be that way . Most all Americans don't have the ability or motivation to not depend on the gov't or others that's why the likes of those like Joe flourish because they make promises to take care of some that are to lazy to take care of them selves .

That and the ones that like our gov't that live beyond their means & can't balance a check book or keep them selves out of debt .

Trump was trying to get this country back to being able to stand on our own 2 feet & not be dependent on other countries as much so that what happened during & after the pandemic given the supply interruptions .

Just think if the masks, gloves, & all those medical supplies were made here we the people would have been much better off & not owned by the Chinese & dependent on the Global economy . America has been spoiled for way to long & feel entitled just because of being American  

All glory to god for it !! My house is paid for, I own all of my vehicles, I just had a building built in my back yard & its paid for & when the pandemic hit i unlike a lot of others in the US didn't panic at all . I have Bows & Arrows & guns & a woods very close with animals that will help me survive & will survive no matter what the dum asses in Washington did to make us think the world was coming to a end with out their help .

I have learned that most everything that comes from our gov't isn't to help we the people & i trust very few including any one that thinks the US gov't is the answer because they are fools ! 

So I take it you don’t use the roads to drive on to?

9 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

I can assure you, no one wanted the economy to tank...inflation, debt, stock market sucking etc.  Surely not the politicians running for re election.  It was a global disaster that could have been handled much more efficiently.  What matters now is what we do next time.  And it will happen.  If you don't see wild fires  covering the area of SC in Canada as a threat, you're a fool.  I feel terrible for the next gen.  hope I'm wrong but pretty sure they're screwed.  The mountains are their best bet altho I hear Duluth is becoming more popular.  Ice box of America but right against the wildfires.  they're between a rock and a hard place.

OK so you see global warming as the next major threat that humanity will face. So if you recognize "mistakes" wer made then why are you so sure "mistakes" are not being made or "no one wanted" the negative effects that can be prevented RIGHT NOW with this march towards the fight over global warming. Oh that's right consensus. Sounds like the exact same reasoning that also pushes off any and all responsibility for the small buisnesses that were destroyed from lockdown. Kids who have depression and lost years of learning. People that can't put food on the table because of inflation. Country that spent trillions on plexiglass to "stop the spread and other measures. ect ect that is now in landfills. On and on. I wouldn't be so sure you can make that assurance. Who benefited? The companies who were "safe" made record profits. Elites all put their hands in the PPP cookie jar. Politicians did just fine as they used the "end the virus" and went door to door to collect votes from people who normally wouldn't change their sweatpants to go to a voting station. Biggest transfer of wealth in American history was last few years. It's nieve to think a ton of people are not ecstatic with how the virus worked out.

So what do I mean about repeating mistakes and useful idiots doing what they do best? Whos really learning lessons for "next time"? I'm not talking about flat out denial. I'm talking about flat out acceptance and advocation of anything they/you are told regardless of basic logic. No scientific degree is required to ask logical questions just like none was required to ask why natural immunity was completely ignored or why A VIRUS FROM A LAB THAT MADE VIRUSES WAS NOT EVEN CONSIDERED TO BE THE ORGIN. Little things like that.

For instance. Why are the elites still gobbling up waterfront property they all swear will be under water in a few years? Not just one crazy one. A ton of them still acquiring property they swear are going to have zero value very soon. Odd.

Why is their a rich history in this country of predicted weather global disaster after disaster that seem to never have come to any type fruition. Look it up. The planet was doomed to go through another ice age not long ago. All scientist agreed, every paper said it. Ozone layer was irreparably damaged. We are doomed again. Record heatwaves have been recorded in our past. Hotter then anything we see now. A inconvenient truth came out and claimed we are all dead by now. Numerous predictions naming years left then silently pushing it back. Journalists secretly recorded saying they love the clickbait stories they can make. 

Why are democrats completely ignoring the obvious climate disasters and suffering they are implementing. The destruction and slavery required for the mining rare earth minerals going on. The complete lack of electrical infrastructure to do ANYTHING that is being implemented. Money to end gas stoves and pizza ovens. no word yet on major efforts on forest care that would prevent the yearly infernos in cali obliterating trees? Canada? The waste that battery acid and electrical components when that Shiney car and every

battery powered thing is out of commission. The fact they use COAL to make most electricity. The inconsistencies of green power to sustain anything. The price point that is not in reach and has no promises to ever get their yet is still being demanded on a population that will prob never be able to afford them. 

Just a few legitamate questions that require legitamate in depth answers from the people making the policies. If you don't want the answers then I'm not seeing a lesson learned the last few years and not seeing anyone but "consiracy therorists" that will hold anyone accountable if this too ends up hurting the people who always pay the price..the working poor.

Edited by Buffarukus

9 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

This is simply not true. There were people under the age of 30 that died from Covid. I knew some of them.

Of the less than 10k total since it started you know someone under 30 who died from COVID who did not have at least two comorbidities? To say you knew "some" of them means that you are lying unless you work in a situation where they came to you for that reason. 

1 hour ago, T master said:

WTH does that have to do with anything you or i have said ??

i’m surprised that you don’t know the answer to this question

You just said all of the things that you have done to be totally self supportive and not need anybody for anything, which I think actually is commendable

But we still rely on the government for some things that we cannot do driving on roads is one of them who do you think builds and maintains those?

21 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

You just said all of the things that you have done to be totally self supportive and not need anybody for anything, which I think actually is commendable

But we still rely on the government for some things that we cannot do driving on roads is one of them who do you think builds and maintains those?

The taxpayer. 

• Agree 1

23 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I'm not saying that the things that local or state gov't need to stay on top of through or taxes but they always over reach into every thing & usually screw what ever they touch up !

Like SS it was a great concept until the gov't couldn't leave it alone, and they use little to no common sense . 

I've used a story of my ex was working & even though i paid her child support she couldn't make ends meet so she went to ask for "Assistance" but was told she made to much money ! Alls she needed was "assistance" but they told her if she put her job they would pay for everything . That's what they want total dependence on them. 

No matter what they do they screw it up i can't think of one thing that they could pat their selves on the back for . Then they can't open their mouths with out lying or twisting things to fit the narrative they want . 

I'm in Cali right now the guy that runs this place is more F'd up than a football bat !! 

I don't trust any of them !! 

Edited by T master

• 3 months later...
On 7/7/2023 at 9:05 PM, BillsFanNC said:

Remember it's impossible to coordinate a shadow campaign / cabal to "fortify" (rig) a US election...you friggin conspiracy theorists.

So when Time magazine explains exactly how that happened in 2020 and lays it all out in black and white, is that periodical a MAGA loving conspiracy rag too?

Useful.

Idiots.

• Thank you (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

"There was a conspiracy unfolding behind the scenes, one that both curtailed the protests and coordinated the resistance from CEOs. Both surprises were the result of an informal alliance between left-wing activists and business titans."

Wow, they just said it outload.  

but got the dates wrong. they started that with operation crossfire hurricane in 2016.  then everything since has been just as the article stated.

Edited by Tommy Callahan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1