Biden Bribery Whistleblower Found Dead.

People who cheer on fake impeachments, raiding the private home of a former POTUS to gin up a political indictment of leading candidate of the opposition party , endorse labeling parents attending school board meetings as domestic terrorists, turn a blind eye at best to the rampant sexualizing of children in our schools, support jailing trespassers for years without trial, were on board with shutting down our economy and schools in the name of "science", deny our current President has a significant cognitive deficit etc...

Are useful idiots.

Who will get exactly what they've been asking for and deserve, one way or the other. 

@Roundybout

39 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

yeah, but you're rooting for it, aren't you?  Lies about elections, gerrymandering or last resort, civil war is the only way your beliefs win...

No, returning to common sense is the only way my beliefs win.  But that doesn't appear likely given the children Dems are.

16 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Exactly Hawk! Everyone knows that civilized way to bring about a civil war is to make up a story about your political opponent, impeach him for it, and then get the government and media to churn up discontent from the inside. I mean let’s adhere to some standards here! 😉

Yup.  While riling up the their own side by claiming that everything is worse than ever, as well as reducing policing and putting criminals back on the street.

1 hour ago, redtail hawk said:

Mission trip?  not many tourists go to Haiti.

yeah, but you're rooting for it, aren't you?  Lies about elections, gerrymandering or last resort, civil war is the only way your beliefs win...

You could say that. I was there to raise money for clean drinking water and establishing access to health care to many disenfranchised people who were victims of natural disaster. It was a joint adventure with a church missionary. This was back in 2010 if I remember correctly. It was a eye opening experience. 

• Awesome! (+1) 2

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Exactly Hawk! Everyone knows that civilized way to bring about a civil war is to make up a story about your political opponent, impeach him for it, and then get the government and media to churn up discontent from the inside. I mean let’s adhere to some standards here! 😉

Oh, I forgot.  Pre civil war when nothing is working for you, make sh!t up....

• Dislike 1

4 hours ago, Doc said:

Predicting it isn't the same as rooting for it.

It's the same picture in this case. 

3 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

People who cheer on fake impeachments, raiding the private home of a former POTUS to gin up a political indictment of leading candidate of the opposition party , endorse labeling parents attending school board meetings as domestic terrorists, turn a blind eye at best to the rampant sexualizing of children in our schools, support jailing trespassers for years without trial, were on board with shutting down our economy and schools in the name of "science", deny our current President has a significant cognitive deficit etc...

Are useful idiots.

Who will get exactly what they've been asking for and deserve, one way or the other. 

@Roundybout

Sounds like you're threatening me. Mods! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1

1 hour ago, Wacka said:

SOP for dens.  Project what you re doing onto the other side.

Sure, we're the ones talking about civil war, space lasers and citing the pizza gate fool as an expert....

26 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

It's the same picture in this case. 

Sounds like you're threatening me. Mods! 

It's what they do.  What a mess...

• Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/16/2023 at 1:10 PM, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

They found all sorts of money and  transactions. That isn’t denied by anyone. 

The divide on topic is what is clearly appears to anyone with an objective brain as willful corruption and influence peddling is being brushed off as legitimate business.

Just pull on the simple thread of idiot son of vice prez with highly paid board seat of Ukrainian PG&E with no energy, policy or Ukrainian background. At same time vice prez is withholding US aid to Ukraine unless they kick out high ranking official investigating said PG&E firm. These are all well established facts that are being brushed off as isolated… but come on. How dumb can people be ??

I mean Trump would have been indicted thrice for this also because he would have probably shot his mouth off about it on camera or tweets… 

Excuse me? Lol.

Like I said, you’ve been chasing an entirely made up story for years now. What’s worse is that you believe a story made up by Rudy Giuliani!

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/burisma-joe-biden-bribery-raskin-b2366722.html

Edited by Governor
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Governor said:

Excuse me? Lol.

Like I said, you’ve been chasing an entirely made up story for years now. What’s worse is that you believe a story made up by Rudy Giuliani!

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/burisma-joe-biden-bribery-raskin-b2366722.html

Giuliani made up a story that crackhead hunter had lucrative Ukrainian pg&e board seat when at a similar time Joe was vp calling for upheaval of an operative investigating corruption or he’d withhold aid?

Which part? 

saying they were connected? You that’s obviously impossible 😂 

take another hit 

13 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Giuliani made up a story that crackhead hunter had lucrative Ukrainian pg&e board seat when at a similar time Joe was vp calling for upheaval of an operative investigating corruption or he’d withhold aid?

Which part? 

saying they were connected? You that’s obviously impossible 😂 

take another hit 

Of all of Comer’s efforts to impugn Joe Biden, though, the allegation about a bribe from Ukraine is among the flimsiest. As time passes, one would expect evidence to accrue that it had happened.

Instead, evidence is accruing that it didn’t.

Just now, Governor said:

Of all of Comer’s efforts to impugn Joe Biden, though, the allegation about a bribe from Ukraine is among the flimsiest. As time passes, one would expect evidence to accrue that it had happened.

Instead, evidence is accruing that it didn’t.

come on gov… corruption done carefully is hard to prove in court, but it takes a whole different level of denial to refuse to connect the dots. 

ya boy and his family are corrupt AF. And they’ve been at it for a long time. 

1 minute ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

come on gov… corruption done carefully is hard to prove in court, but it takes a whole different level of denial to refuse to connect the dots. 

Don't bother.  They think Joke is clean. :lol:

Again given Trump was impeached over the phone call, they have enough to impeach Joke over this. 

2 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Hard to prove - seriously? lmao - keep moving the goal posts.

You kicking off the holiday festivities early?

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7upkkb3pv6fb9v2chjk

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Doc said:

Don't bother.  They think Joke is clean. :lol:

Again given Trump was impeached over the phone call, they have enough to impeach Joke over this. 

It’s tragic how easily fooled and or brainwashed some people can be.

gov has at least been rational enough in the past to understand aspects of reality exist even if in disagreement with it.

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

It’s tragic how easily fooled and or brainwashed some people can be.

gov has at least been rational enough in the past to understand aspects of reality exist even if in disagreement with it.

I’m not sure how to tell you this but the Biden/Ukraine stuff is all fake. We knew that before the election so I’m not sure why you’re still choosing to believe Rudy’s concocted conspiracy that he himself knows is entirely fake.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Governor said:

I’m not sure how to tell you this but the Biden/Ukraine stuff is all fake. We knew that before the election so I’m not sure why you’re still choosing to believe Rudy’s concocted conspiracy that he himself knows is entirely fake.

BREAKING NEWS GOV:

They have NOTHING else to distract their simps with... it's that simple.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Governor said:

you’re silly - hunter got all that money because of his business acumen? 😂 

btw love the Halloween pic of your Jersey Hershey kiss squad … nice job 

• Haha (+1) 1