1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

People rooting for another civil war are traitors

People that don’t have the first ***** clue of what a war would look like

I do and I don’t want it

1 hour ago, JDHillFan said:

image.thumb.jpeg.7fa259b8f4893d453b9eb0a9a0dea22d.jpeg

I suppose. 

This is true
Is one saving grace is that he knows how to put good people around him a lot of the decisions being made, or not being made by biden

5 hours ago, Westside said:

You do realize that majority of blue run cities are devolving into third world countries with the lax policies they brought in? Would you like to live in San Francisco now? I don’t see anyone who isn’t homeless or a junkie moving INTO San Francisco. Businesses are leaving, normal everyday citizens are leaving. You do see that don’t you?

Do you live in San Francisco?

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I do and I don’t want it

This is true
Is one saving grace is that he knows how to put good people around him a lot of the decisions being made, or not being made by biden

He’s got Kamala Harris a heartbeat from the presidency. By your own admission you haven’t paid much attention to her. If you believe what you state above, you need to. 

4 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

He’s got Kamala Harris a heartbeat from the presidency. By your own admission you haven’t paid much attention to her. If you believe what you state above, you need to. 

Not a big fan of Kamala Harris. She should’ve stayed in the Senate where she was actually doing some good. This was totally a minority signing with better candidates for vice president available.

But even if Kamala Harris took over as president, the same would still be true. They would put good people around her that are actually making the decisions.

but that’s what the vice president position is all about Donald Trump did the same thing whenever he brought along Mike Pence, so that he could get the Bible thumper vote it’s just a parlay to a certain group of the country that votes

Edited by John from Riverside
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

23 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I do and I don’t want it

This is true

Do you live in San Francisco?

Do I have to live in San Francisco to know what a ***** hole it’s become?

24 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Not a big fan of Kamala Harris. She should’ve stayed in the Senate where she was actually doing some good. This was totally a minority signing with better candidates for vice president available.

But even if Kamala Harris took over as president, the same would still be true. They would put good people around her that are actually making the decisions.

but that’s what the vice president position is all about Donald Trump did the same thing whenever he brought along Mike Pence, so that he could get the Bible thumper vote it’s just a parlay to a certain group of the country that votes

Yeah, they’re doing a helluva job so far!

🤮

11 minutes ago, Westside said:

Do I have to live in San Francisco to know what a ***** hole it’s become?

Well, you don’t have first-hand knowledge of how the city has become have you ever been outside the country to a Third World country?

I have on both San Francisco has got its good areas and bad areas just like other other metropolitan city in my stay there I found some very nice spots

In my travels I have been to Third World countries. Trust me whenever I tell you that if you have never been to one to actually know what the ***** you’re talking about. You should chill. There is nowhere in the United States that is a Third World country.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

Well, you don’t have first-hand knowledge of how the city has become have you ever been outside the country to a Third World country?

I have on both San Francisco has got its good areas and bad areas just like other other metropolitan city in my stay there I found some very nice spots

In my travels I have been to Third World countries. Trust me whenever I tell you that if you have never been to one to actually know what the ***** you’re talking about. You should chill. There is nowhere in the United States that is a Third World country.

I’ve been to Haiti, doesn’t get more third world than that. So yes, I do know what I’m talking about.

Edited by Westside

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

There is literally no place in the United States. That is like Haiti that’s just you being in your feelings.

You bragged about being to third world countries and I just stated I’ve also been to third world countries. So I really don’t need to trust you on that. Besides I’ve never said anything about the US being a third world country. I said San Francisco is a ***** hole. Literally!!

And yes I’ve been to San Francisco, both before the democratic politicians destroyed it and after. 
Literally feces and urine in the streets. You may like living like that but I don’t.

1 minute ago, Westside said:

You bragged about being to third world countries and I just stated I’ve also been to third world countries. So I really don’t need to trust you on that. Besides I’ve never said anything about the US being a third world country. I said San Francisco is a ***** hole. Literally!!

And yes I’ve been to San Francisco, both before the democratic politicians destroyed it and after. 
Literally feces and urine in the streets. You may like living like that but I don’t.

I did not say that you said that the United States was a Third World country. You pointed to Third World countries, and metropolitan cities in the United States, is simply not true.

By the way, more people piss and ***** in the street in rural areas

Just now, John from Riverside said:

I did not say that you said that the United States was a Third World country. You pointed to Third World countries, and metropolitan cities in the United States, is simply not true.

By the way, more people piss and ***** in the street in rural areas

Link?

Have you been to San Francisco, Philadelphia, Detroit, LA, south side of Boston just to name a few?

They are steadily going downhill due to soft on crime democrat policies. How can you possibly deny that?

On 6/16/2023 at 6:19 AM, redtail hawk said:

I held plagiarizing Neil Kinnock against him for years. Finally forgave him tho

I didn't really care much about the Kinnock speech thing. 

But, I will never forgive him for his support and vote for the Iraq war resulting in the death and maiming of thousands of Americans and over 1,000,000 brown people.

How long did it take you to forgive him for that?

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

I didn't really care much about the Kinnock speech thing. 

But, I will never forgive him for his support and vote for the Iraq war resulting in the death and maiming of thousands of Americans and over 1,000,000 brown people.

How long did it take you to forgive him for that?

He was wrong. Much higher percentage of R’s voted for it than D’s both in House and Senate. Bernie was right tho. Lots of wrong people on that war. edit:  just looked it up 60% R's in House, 30% D's.  Similar numbers in Senate.  It would have never passed with a D prez.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Dislike 1

18 hours ago, Westside said:

I’ve been to Haiti, doesn’t get more third world than that. So yes, I do know what I’m talking about.

Mission trip?  not many tourists go to Haiti.

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

Predicting it isn't the same as rooting for it.

yeah, but you're rooting for it, aren't you?  Lies about elections, gerrymandering or last resort, civil war is the only way your beliefs win...

• Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Mission trip?  not many tourists go to Haiti.

yeah, but you're rooting for it, aren't you?  Lies about elections, gerrymandering or last resort, civil war is the only way your beliefs win...

Exactly Hawk! Everyone knows that civilized way to bring about a civil war is to make up a story about your political opponent, impeach him for it, and then get the government and media to churn up discontent from the inside. I mean let’s adhere to some standards here! 😉

Edited by SoCal Deek
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1