The cult is afraid - and it shows

On 2/2/2024 at 12:20 PM, BillStime said:

The cult is petrified.

The American people are interested in what the DA and her staff were doing at the White House along with conversations and alleged information sharing and coaching with members of the J6 committee.  If these seemingly separate legal actions are connected or coordinated in some way it begs the questions who's in charge of this effort inside the White House.  A name I've seen floated out there is Deputy Attorney General Lisa Monaco.  There's little to no information or transparency about what she actually does at the DOJ other than coordinate political attacks for the administration. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

The American people are interested in what the DA and her staff were doing at the White House along with conversations and alleged information sharing and coaching with members of the J6 committee.  If these seemingly separate legal actions are connected or coordinated in some way it begs the questions who's in charge of this effort inside the White House.  A name I've seen floated out there is Deputy Attorney General Lisa Monaco.  There's little to no information or transparency about what she actually does at the DOJ other than coordinate political attacks for the administration. 

Maybe don’t try stealing an election and no one has to worry about this sideshow. 

7 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Hahahahahahahaha

https://www.realclearpolling.com/polls/president/general/2024/michigan/trump-vs-biden

Biden ain’t running folks.  No way.  

An “insurrectionist” and twice?  Three?  Four?  Time impeached lol POTUS is winning?  

Hahahahahahahaha. 

How embarrassing.  

I’m LMAO that their attempts to get him have only served to make him even more popular. And the document case led to Joke being investigated and found to be senile (and criminal) and thus unfit to run again. 

Edited by Doc
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Why does he need legal immunity when all the other presidents who came before him in the history of our nation didn’t need it?

This is part of the playbook of the dictator. They convince people that we are living in extraordinary times of crisis and so only a strongman leader with special legal authority and immunity can solve the crisis to protect the nation. “Just trust me and I will make it all right.” Trump has wet dreams thinking of scenarios like this so he can be like his beloved Putin.

• Agree 1

41 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I don’t think they’re afraid. I think this is just who they are.

Need someone to hate

Need someone to blame

The extreme part of their wing dominates everything in their cult 

This is hilarious John. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

2 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Is that why the dems in here keep burying actual news for moronic threads like this?  

Um, lmao - are you serious?

How many threads does Karen Psyop have going to distract from the disaster known as Conald Trump?

On 2/19/2024 at 8:51 AM, Doc said:

Stepdown...and replace him with whom?  Kammy?  LOL!  

No, they're stuck with him.  And her.

They are stuck with senile Joe, and affirmative action hire, Kammy… 🤣🤣🤣

2 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

They are stuck with senile Joe, and affirmative action hire, Kammy… 🤣🤣🤣

I keep hearing talk about Michelle Obama.  That's how scared they are.

On 2/19/2024 at 7:37 AM, Tommy Callahan said:

Is that why the dems in here keep burying actual news for moronic threads like this?  

Let’s be clear this ***** that’s getting posted is not actual news. It’s from opinion hosts that you take as news.

It’s not other peoples fault that you can’t see the difference

• Eyeroll 1

2 hours ago, Doc said:

I keep hearing talk about Michelle Obama.  That's how scared they are.

Yeah, there’s talk that they are speaking with donors behind the scenes, to gage how much interest there is…

I really hope she doesn’t run, because if people think our country is divided now, just wait…Every critique, they will say is because she’s black, or a female…

A Michelle Obama campaign would take wokeness to whole new levels

• Like (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Let’s be clear this ***** that’s getting posted is not actual news. It’s from opinion hosts that you take as news.

It’s not other peoples fault that you can’t see the difference

You just described 98% of today's media.

• Agree 2