RFK Jr.

Just now, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  The insurrection was one of the worst things to happen in and to this country in its history.  You’re worried more about Hillary Clinton hurting your tender feelings than you are about an existential threat to our republican democracy.  You and your MAGA pals are welcome to keep deluding  yourselves about that and other issues.  But I won’t partake in your alternate reality of victimization and whining. 

Settle down.  Regain your composure.  Remember that fools rush in.   You'll be fine.  I'll be fine. 

"Existential threat' sounds ominous in a Jack Ryan/Tom Clancy way, but when you use it, it sorta seems like you found a list of big words on your dad's desk and are trying to claim them as your own.  

Let's be civil. 

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  The insurrection was one of the worst things to happen in and to this country in its history.  

Not even close. I suspect you have a pretty weak knowledge of our history. Or perhaps you give much greater weight to recent events. But my gosh, there were hundreds of historical events in US history worse than Jan 6, if not thousands.

• Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

5 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Settle down.  Regain your composure.  Remember that fools rush in.   You'll be fine.  I'll be fine. 

"Existential threat' sounds ominous in a Jack Ryan/Tom Clancy way, but when you use it, it sorta seems like you found a list of big words on your dad's desk and are trying to claim them as your own.  

Let's be civil. 

Hoax.  I am composed and you are deluded.  Same as it was this morning. And same as it will be tomorrow.  Unless you’re triggered.  Nothing I can do about that. 

1 minute ago, Pokebball said:

Not even close. I suspect you have a pretty weak knowledge of our history. Or perhaps you give much greater weight to recent events. But my gosh, there were hundreds of historical events in US history worse than Jan 6, if not thousands.

Hoax. 

Edited by SectionC3

2 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  I am composed and you are deluded.  Same as it was this morning. And same as it will be tomorrow.  Unless you’re triggered.  Nothing I can do about that.  

We can agree to disagree on your composure, and mine if you like.  Let's just agree not to be existential threats to each other.  

34 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  There hasn’t been a fraudulent election.  Ideally you’d have proof that the election you speak of was permeated by fraud, but this is MAGA we’re talking about.  So you’ll just go about and say it because trump says it was stolen and all of your MAGA pals are too busy whacking down a fifth of Jack and blaming others for their problems to think differently. 

Nice try Section 8, but I don't drink and the only proof I need of that stolen election is what I saw with my own eyes. It is my opinion only.

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

The Summer of 2020 was infinitely worse.  They excuse it like it was nothing.

• Disagree 1

4 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

And yet you didn’t change your views after January 6. 

Because a group of knuckleheads did something stupid, and then….went home? No that didn’t change my view.

Were your views changed when ‘your side’ of pathetic losers violently  attacked the White House? Apparently not. 

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Because a group of knuckleheads did something stupid, and then….went home? No that didn’t change my view.

Were your views changed when ‘your side’ of pathetic losers violently  attacked the White House? Apparently not. 

I can’t believe any rational person believes that.  This is more than just a hoax.  It’s like a super hoax.  

Edited by SectionC3
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

I can’t believe any rational person believes that.  This is more than just a hoax.  It’s like a super hoax.  

They didn’t attack the White House? I know it was dark out but I’m pretty damn sure the house was WHITE! 

I’m guessing CNN glossed over it. After all it was mostly peaceful. 

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

They didn’t attack the White House? I know it was dark out but I’m pretty damn sure the house was WHITE! 

I’m guessing CNN glossed over it. After all it was mostly peaceful. 

Super hoax.  You're smart enough to know better.  There's a big difference between protesting racial inequality in front of the White House--not all of it was peaceful, to be sure--and attempting to disrupt the orderly transition of power at the Capitol on January 6.  

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

Super hoax.  You're smart enough to know better.  There's a big difference between protesting racial inequality in front of the White House--not all of it was peaceful, to be sure--and attempting to disrupt the orderly transition of power at the Capitol on January 6.  

Move violent than say, this mostly peaceful protest repeated for many nights in a row? 

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/antifa-burn-american-flags-storm-courthouse-portland

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, ALF said:

I've listened to several RFK jr  speeches , he is a total nutcase and his relatives agree.

I'm not so certain that relying on the thoughts of these particular relatives is necessarily where you want to get your intel. These Kennedy kids tend to be involved in drownings, sexual assault(s), plane crashes, DWIs, addiction and murder at a robust rate.  Where there's smoke, it's not unusual to find a Kennedy. 

5 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Yes, the big difference is that in the case of the former they were unsuccessful in breaching the security fence. That’s the difference. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Yes, the big difference is that in the case of the former they were unsuccessful in breaching the security fence. That’s the difference. 

Hoax.  Transition of power.  And attempt to breach security.  And organic violence contrasted with violence catalyzed and not immediately condemned by the chief executive. 

4 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  Transition of power.  And attempt to breach security.  And organic violence contrasted with violence catalyzed and not immediately condemned by the chief executive. 

‘Organic Violence’? That’s a new one. Keep going C3PO, you’re on a roll today. 

• Haha (+1) 3