RFK Jr.

Just now, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I understand completely the visceral reaction to Trump (though odds were pretty high he was going to be re-elected before that bat bit that monkey in Wuhan).  There were countless angles to attack him as a candidate...his business dealing, multiple affairs, general reputation, status as a billionaire, the many outrageous things he said, refusal to release tax returns. 

When those traditional political attacks didn't work, the dems went full on Joseph McCarthy.  Outrageous claims followed. Lies about stolen elections. Lies about illegitimate presidencies.  At the outset, I was partially convinced the dems MUST have had something overwhelmingly convincing to knock him out.  I could not believe rank and file dem voters would fall for the McCarthy scam yet again.  Yet, they did--hook, line and sinker.  When the Russia train ran out of steam, they were guided to obstruction, and off they went. 

It's been interesting to be sure.  

Agree. I’m a simple man. It was over for me when actual members of Congress boycotted his inauguration. I knew they were going pure scorched earth right there and then. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Agree. I’m a simple man. It was over for me when actual members of Congress boycotted his inauguration. I knew they were going pure scorched earth right there and then. 

You stop that. 

Scorched earth indeed.   Obvious and irrefutable.  

12 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

It’s really early here in Hawaii….so I at least have an excuse. I have no idea what time zone is causing you to post this gibberish. Care to share? I hope your day gets better. 👍

Time machines, a guy named Rudy and sausage are on the S3 menu today.  

Strange. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

40 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I understand completely the visceral reaction to Trump (though odds were pretty high he was going to be re-elected before that bat bit that monkey in Wuhan).  There were countless angles to attack him as a candidate...his business dealing, multiple affairs, general reputation, status as a billionaire, the many outrageous things he said, refusal to release tax returns. 

When those traditional political attacks didn't work, the dems went full on Joseph McCarthy.  Outrageous claims followed. Lies about stolen elections. Lies about illegitimate presidencies.  At the outset, I was partially convinced the dems MUST have had something overwhelmingly convincing to knock him out.  I could not believe rank and file dem voters would fall for the McCarthy scam yet again.  Yet, they did--hook, line and sinker.  When the Russia train ran out of steam, they were guided to obstruction, and off they went. 

Hoax.  That’s MAGA. 

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You're retired hitting the cruise ship circuit.  I think you think you're seeing Pete Rose doing his Charlie Hustle thing.  "HE'S RETIRED GRANPA!". 

Your performance:

55 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

And just peachy for the nation...Oh and there are some very old men with most of the power.  Getting old is not a weakness.

Edited by redtail hawk

49 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Your performance:

And just peachy for the nation...Oh and there are some very old men with most of the power.  Getting old is not a weakness.

Of course not, but when you are completely dialed out to reality--as you and S3 perpetually seem to be, it's a symptom of a bigger problem.  

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

And yet you didn’t change your views after January 6. 

8 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Of course not, but when you are completely dialed out to reality--as you and S3 perpetually seem to be, it's a symptom of a bigger problem.  

Hoax.  That’s just another one of your vapid platitudes.  I’m sure we’re on our way to other MAGA “classics” like “pedo!” and “groomer!” and “commie!”  Maybe we can even mix a little Antifa in today, too!

• Thank you (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

And yet you didn’t change your views after January 6. 

This should be good...

22 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  That’s just another one of your vapid platitudes.  I’m sure we’re on our way to other MAGA “classics” like “pedo!” and “groomer!” and “commie!”  Maybe we can even mix a little Antifa in today, too!

To counter libs' "Nazi" and "Hitler" and "gonna put y'all back in chains!"  Maybe we can even mix a little QAnon in today, too!

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

...was grabbing and holding on to power (or trying to) using any illegal, disruptive tactics he decided he needed.

FIFY

Or he was trying to make sure an election wasn't stolen by the democrats?

• Disagree 1

1 minute ago, redtail hawk said:

He was sure it wasn't stolen.  Reportedly Kushner testified this to Jack Smith as did other White House employees, to the Jan 6 committee

That may be true, but anyone who has 2 working brain cels knows that it was an illegitimate and fraudulent election. 

• Disagree 1

10 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Quite certain that I have at least 2 and vehemently disagree.  So wrong again.  QED

I suspected you might disagree lol. I saw what I saw that night and the next day and you saw what you saw. Funny ain't it, in a sad Country crumbling way ?

1 minute ago, redtail hawk said:

The country has survived bigger threats than the "hooligans" of MAGA.  We'll step up and deliver again.

I'd guess if there is suspicions of another fraudulent election Jan 6 will look like nothing more than a BLM peaceful protest.

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Listen. You're closed minded and tend to view people in terms of stereotypes.  That happens, but you already missed on my feelings of January 6.  The courteous move would be to acknowledge that you jumped to the wrong conclusion, but not everyone has the same standards when it comes to false accusations. 

I have no interest in discussing the things you've identified as 'classics', so agaib, Sect three with a swing and a miss. I think it's pretty common for people like you to paint with a broad brush, and while it doesn't make you a bad person, it makes you look sorta silly.   

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Listen. You're closed minded and tend to view people in terms of stereotypes.  That happens, but you already missed on my feelings of January 6.  The courteous move would be to acknowledge that you jumped to the wrong conclusion, but not everyone has the same standards when it comes to false accusations. 

I have no interest in discussing the things you've identified as 'classics', so agaib, Sect three with a swing and a miss. I think it's pretty common for people like you to paint with a broad brush, and while it doesn't make you a bad person, it makes you look sorta silly.   

Hoax.  The insurrection was one of the worst things to happen in and to this country in its history.  You’re worried more about Hillary Clinton hurting your tender feelings than you are about an existential threat to our republican democracy.  You and your MAGA pals are welcome to keep deluding  yourselves about that and other issues.  But I won’t partake in your alternate reality of victimization and whining. 

36 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

I'd guess if there is suspicions of another fraudulent election Jan 6 will look like nothing more than a BLM peaceful protest.

Hoax.  There hasn’t been a fraudulent election.  Ideally you’d have proof that the election you speak of was permeated by fraud, but this is MAGA we’re talking about.  So you’ll just go about and say it because trump says it was stolen and all of your MAGA pals are too busy whacking down a fifth of Jack and blaming others for their problems to think differently. 

Edited by SectionC3
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  The insurrection was one of the worst things to happen in and to this country in its history.  You’re worried more about Hillary Clinton hurting your tender feelings than you are about an existential threat to our republican democracy.  You and your MAGA pals are welcome to keep deluding  yourselves about that and other issues.  But I won’t partake in your alternate reality of victimization and whining. 

Hoax.  There hasn’t been a fraudulent election.  Ideally you’d have proof that the election you speak of was permeated by fraud, but this is MAGA we’re talking about.  So you’ll just go about and say it because trump says it was stolen and all of your MAGA pals are too busy whacking down a fifth of Jack and blaming others for their problems to think differently.