Mike Pence Is Officially a Candidate for President of the United States of America

This is never going to work.  How is he going to be in the same room for a private conversation with an English-speaking female foreign leader?  Mother won't have security clearance.  

Also, I believe this is one of the guys who believes in heavily-armed children.  Maybe Mother is cool with that, but most women don't like that viewpoint.  

Side note - these guys are still wrapped around Trump's little finger.  He calls President Biden simply "Biden," but still refers to former President Trump as "President Trump?"  What a joke.  

Edited by SectionC3

The Republican nominee will be either Trump or DeSantis. No other candidate has a shot. Whoever wins is getting my vote. We can't have 4 more years of the brain-dead vegetable or worse the cackling Queen if Joke at some point takes a dirt nap.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Gregg said:

The Republican nominee will be either Trump or DeSantis. No other candidate has a shot. Whoever wins is getting my vote. We can't have 4 more years of the brain-dead vegetable or worse the cackling Queen if Joke at some point takes a dirt nap.

I wish Tim Scott would have a bigger platform to get his message across. He comes across as a intelligent and caring person with the right temperament for the job. But of course the white liberal media and there disciples would never allow him to win. He's not a real black person according to them. Just shows how disgusting the left has become. A bunch of racist, child grooming sickos. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, LeviF said:

Imagine being the guy who has to look Pence in the eyes and say "yeah, I think we've got a real shot here."

That was Trump arguing with Pence that they really could overturn the election results. Failed

Good for Pence for abiding by the constitution in the face of a blood thirsty mob of animals for doing the right thing. 

1 hour ago, Gregg said:

So you'd vote for Trump who is against the Constitution he would swear to protect? :blink:

Why not just go live in Russia? 

• Dislike 2

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

That was Trump arguing with Pence that they really could overturn the election results. Failed

Good for Pence for abiding by the constitution in the face of a blood thirsty mob of animals for doing the right thing. 

So you'd vote for Trump who is against the Constitution he would swear to protect? :blink:

Why not just go live in Russia? 

Biden is worse. At this point Biden's mortality has to come up. I realize Trump is old as well, but it does seem like Biden has serious health issues at this point. Harris would be the ultimate nightmare as President. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Gregg said:

Biden is worse. At this point Biden's mortality has to come up. I realize Trump is old as well, but it does seem like Biden has serious health issues at this point. Harris would be the ultimate nightmare as President. 

Biden is worse than a guy trying to overturn the Constitution? 

You are wacky! MAGA is a wacky cult 

• Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Biden is so bad even his strongest supporters can't say why.  It's just "trump bad" like that somehow makes this disaster a good thing?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Biden is so bad even his strongest supporters can't say why.  It's just "trump bad" like that somehow makes this disaster a good thing?

Biden's good. He just does his job. The opposition seems stuck on crying "Woke!" over stuff, but can't explain what that is 

• Eyeroll 1

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

People who support this are the wacky ones.

img_1_1666201627648.thumb.jpg.b7f6033871

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

He literally tried destroying our constitution and you support him 

I am voting Republican be it Trump, DeSantis or someone else if they win the nomination but I think it will be between Trump and DeSantis. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Gregg said:

I am voting Republican be it Trump, DeSantis or someone else if they win the nomination but I think it will be between Trump and DeSantis. 

So you will vote against the nation's constitution. Right? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

17 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Are you this dense on purpose or does it just come naturally? You have the critical thinking skills of an onion.

You are so dumb you can only do insults. You must be a Trump voter. An Anti-Constitution voter 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

You are so dumb you can only do insults. You must be a Trump voter. An Anti-Constitution voter 

And you're a perfect biden voter, iq of a tuna can. I didn't vote for trump for the umpteenth time but facts were never important to you.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/8/2023 at 9:52 AM, Tiberius said:

It's weird seeing you call MAGA a cult when your party is the party of war, abortion and sex changes