Hopkins released by Arizona (7/16: signed by Titans)

HappyDays

There’s a post on twitter with a picture that’s clearly DHop and someone else claiming to be at the Buffalo airport. I’m not familiar with the airport though so cannot verify. The account is suspect.

The pic is real, but I don’t know which airport it’s actually from

Edited by Warriorspikes51

Just now, Warriorspikes51 said:

There’s a post on twitter with a picture that’s clearly DHop and someone else claiming to be at the Buffalo airport. I’m not familiar with the airport though so cannot verify

Any Twitter experts out there?

2 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

There’s a post on twitter with a picture that’s clearly DHop and someone else claiming to be at the Buffalo airport. I’m not familiar with the airport though so cannot verify. The account is suspect.

The pic is real, but I don’t know which airport it’s actually from

1 minute ago, Turbo44 said:

Any Twitter experts out there?

I’m not a Twitter expert but the first step to identifying the contents of the photo is to share the link.

6 minutes ago, I Am The Liquor said:

I don’t believe this is the Buffalo airport …

we don’t have video  monitors to change the airline names at the check in counters and don’t have those lights .  

Edited by prissythecat
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, Einstein said:

They had one of the best drafts in recent memory (for ANY team) last season. Their first pick is already an All-Pro. Their second pick was great even with Zach Wilson and I believe will be an All-Pro by next year. Their 3rd pick was better at DE in his first season that Rousseou was in his second season, and had a top PFF ranking.  Their 4th pick was a top 10 player at his position before he got hurt last season. 

They just NAILED that draft.

I see you’ve taken up the @ScottLaw Jets love role this year…

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.