Trump- could win primary, but never general election

7 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Spread the word.  Trump is a loser. He might might win a primary but will never win the office.

bring back balance of power. 

Against Joke and Kamala?  I think he would.  What does Joke have to sell/lie about this time?

27 minutes ago, Doc said:

Against Joke and Kamala?  I think he would.  What does Joke have to sell/lie about this time?

Any half decent opposition capable of moderation that gets past Donny wins. Trump has too much baggage and too many people passionately hate him. They’ve got the play book. 

he needs moderates and independents who won’t look past his sliminess and the fact he constantly says dumb things. 

every candidate he bought through primary in the midterms lost in general election. 

we badly need to restore balance of power. The democrats own and operate the whole government and put their extremists in charge. They’ve corrupted all the agencies to do their bidding.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chris farley said:

this is easy.

Biden will win the primary easily, Democrats worship him?

Same?

I don't know a single Dem who worships Biden.  Most think he was the best available to beat trump last time, including me.  I think there are better choices for 2024.  Whoever appeals most to moderates and independents should be the choice of D's.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, redtail hawk said:

I don't know a single Dem who worships Biden.  Most think he was the best available to beat trump last time, including me.  I think there are better choices for 2024.  Whoever appeals most to moderates and independents should be the choice of D's.

that would be interesting. but we know it will be whoever the PACS, Act Blue and priorities USA funds.

17 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

I don't think we will have a country anymore if we have 4 more years of Joe n the Hoe

Both parties have been saying this for YEARS.  It's garbage either way.

• Agree 1

20 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

I don't think we will have a country anymore if we have 4 more years of Joe n the Hoe

Your brainashing looks to be close to complete...

3 hours ago, Doc said:

Tell me....Of the 82+million people who voted for Biden ...how many are going to take a look at the attempted overthow of our election, liability for sexual assault, indictment for fraud and likely indictment for election tampering, as well as a SCOTUS issuing broken opinions that most people don't want...and switch their vote? 

Edited by TH3
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Your brainashing looks to be close to complete...

Tell me....Of the 82+million people who voted for Biden ...how many are going to take a look at the attempted overthow of our election, liability for sexual assault, indictment for fraud and likely indictment for election tampering, as well as a SCOTUS issuing broken opinions that most people don't want...and switch their vote? 

This is a wildly myopic view of the issues driving the electorate. 

I have my doubts about Trump’s ability to win in the General, but it’s due to his temperament and lack of discipline .. not any of that. 

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, SCBills said:

This is a wildly myopic view of the issues driving the electorate. 

I have my doubts about Trump’s ability to win in the General, but it’s due to his temperament and lack of discipline .. not any of that. 

Him wanting to corrupt our elections is not a big enough deal for you to vote against him? 

So if Biden does it that's fine, too? 

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Him wanting to corrupt our elections is not a big enough deal for you to vote against him? 

So if Biden does it that's fine, too? 

We had a story hidden, and lied about, by intelligence officials & democrats in coordination with the media and tech companies that polling indicates could have swayed the election.  

What if I were to tell you our elections have already been corrupted… by your side. 

Was the election stolen?  No, I don’t believe (to an election outcome altering level) his claims of widespread voter fraud and voting machine manipulation. 

Was the election rigged?  100% yes.  Thats really not even up for debate at this point. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, redtail hawk said:

Just curious, who would you consider a moderate dem? 

10 minutes ago, SCBills said:

We had a story hidden, and lied about, by intelligence officials & democrats in coordination with the media and tech companies that polling indicates could have swayed the election.  

What if I were to tell you our elections have already been corrupted… by your side. 

Was the election stolen?  No, I don’t believe (to an election outcome altering level) his claims of widespread voter fraud and voting machine manipulation. 

Was the election rigged?  100% yes.  Thats really not even up for debate at this point. 

Acrobatic answer 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Acrobatic answer 

Im simply telling you that our elections have already been corrupted, so no I don’t care about Trump whining incessantly about the election and/or J6 as long as he pushes policy I care about.  

What I do care about, is him shutting up about it, so he can win back suburban women and independents… which for him, is apparently too much to ask.