Bills 2023 Official Schedule

1 hour ago, HappyDays said:

I have to post the Chargers schedule release video. They knock it out of the park every year.

Nobody commenting on the Hoodie's surveillance wall (starts @ 1:18)?  I thought that was the coldest one out of them all.  Loved it, mind you, but dayum. 😁

Edited by The Red King
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, HappyDays said:

SNF against the Giants is so random.

Not really. There’s a story line because of the Coach, GM, and players from Buffalo. That’s a key for broadcaster- some interesting story. 

The Bills gave a Peacock game. First I’d heard about that network in the mix. 
So, does that mean I have to subscribe to Peacock (at least for one month)  in addition to YouTube fir NFL Sunday Ticket? 
side note: it’s nice that all these streaming stations are priced low and can be subscribed to for a single month. Mark my words; in time they’ll start requiring multiple months OR price a single month high enough that it’ll be almost as much as (e.g.) the ‘discounted 3-month package’. 

11 minutes ago, SoMAn said:

The Bills gave a Peacock game. First I’d heard about that network in the mix. 
So, does that mean I have to subscribe to Peacock (at least for one month)  in addition to YouTube fir NFL Sunday Ticket? 
side note: it’s nice that all these streaming stations are priced low and can be subscribed to for a single month. Mark my words; in time they’ll start requiring multiple months OR price a single month high enough that it’ll be almost as much as (e.g.) the ‘discounted 3-month package’. 

2 hours ago, Matt_In_NH said:

Bills at chargers is Peacock, what does that mean, I need another service?

2 hours ago, Bob Jones said:

WTH is "Peacock" for the Dec. 23 night game at the Chargers?!

2 hours ago, f0neguy said:

The service you need for the “Peacock” game is find the local Bills Backer Bar and go there 👍🍺🎉

1 hour ago, VaMilBill said:

The Chargers game on peacock, what’s that about?

absolutely ridiculous how many different platforms there are and how Sunday ticket doesn’t cover it all

1 hour ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Personally I love the primetime games. I'm happy to have so many. My one gripe would be needing to buy Peacock for one game 

The Peacock game will also be on locally for free in Buffalo and LA. If you don't live in those areas, they offer a free 7-day trial. [Peacock is the NBC streaming service.]

Edited by chongli

1 hour ago, section122 said:

Any info on the preseason games?

@Bigvinny posted this earlier in this thread on page 2:

Week 1 - vs. Indianapolis - WIVB - Time/Date TBD

Week 2 - at Pittsburgh - WIVB - Time Date TBD

Week 3- at Chicago - WIVB - Time Date TBD

Edited by chongli
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.