Bills 2023 Official Schedule

50 minutes ago, FLFan said:

You are obviously a hopeless homer, blinded by your rose colored glasses. (Did I miss any?)

It was a fair comment.  Both are possibilities.  Right? 

1 minute ago, jayg said:

It was a fair comment.  Both are possibilities.  Right? 

Ah,  I get it now...

1 hour ago, Matt_In_NH said:

Wrong nice try.  Did you honk your nose when you wrote that?

I was being sarcastic, as that seems to be the response from many around here if you dare to be positive about the Bills.  

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, arcane said:

Literally as likely as your 0-3 you pisspot 

Wow. 

3 hours ago, Success said:

It's all about Cincy, KC & Philly.

The rest are games we should win.  Obviously, the "shoulds" don't always happen. But they are games where we're the better team, and should win.

Would you say those three teams are better than Buffalo? 

I really like this schedule. The home primetime games should be really fun. Would ideally go 3-0 against the Giants, Bucs and Broncos. That Giants game should be really good. And the weather might be decent for all of them as well. 

Then the Bills get two nice weather games late in the year at LA Chargers and at Miami. 

Schedule gets considerably tougher starting week 9 @ the Bengals. Bills ideally need to start the year 6-2 or better. They have a short week to prepare for the Jets week 11 which could be a huge game depending on how the week 1 game goes. But at least the Bills are coming off a home game on the short week. Extra rest before both Bengals and Chiefs games. 

The 12/23 game at the Chargers says "Peacock". So it will only be available via streaming? Not broadcast on NBC?

Only games I really see are

@NYJ 

it’s just unpredictable they play well against us one time a year it seems - and it seems that is always in NJ

the obvioulsy

@KC

@Cinci

@Phi

but here is also my take on the nfl this year

starting with our division 

Miami was figured out and made ZERO changes where it matters most.

despite what folks feel in here, they did NOT figure out our offense and their defense lost twice to us and gave up 500 yards to us at home.  
BUFFALO SWEEPS DOLPHINS

I think MIA still finishes 3-3 in division and is wild card again

jets?  I’m not buying their yearly hype - same with the NFC East.  Rodgers is reportly NOT EVEN ATTENDING WORKOUTS TILL WND OF SUMMER!!!  If I’m NY I’m ticked

eagles - benefited from a REALLY SOFT schedule not this year birds

Buffalo and Miami will rout them.

buffalo beats KC In KC again - but hey it won’t matter because well - it’s not the playoffs

veat them three in a row though but it’s just not the playoffs so it doesn’t mayter

as I opened with - I won’t be surprised if we get beat opening night.  Everyone will empty the wagon and say we are done.  Then we win the East again 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.