The Commie DC/NYC (and Elsewhere) Judges And Jury Pools

49 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

⬆️ 

Hey its Finding Qanon!

Yep zero ***** given about anything it's saying.

I don't involve myself in performative ignorance

I simply call out the ignorant. Like Pizzagate Jack.

The hypothetical was "could THE PRESIDENT order Seal Team 6 to assassinate a political rival." Not Trump. The President.

It was a softball. Trump's lawyer whiffed on it. By my count, three times. Strikeout!

• BillsFanNC changed the title to The Commie DC/NYC (and Elsewhere) Judges And Jury Pools

OUR CORRUPT “JUSTICE” SYSTEM: YGTBFKM: 11 Years in Prison for This?

Some protests are more protected than others.

For instance, you can trash a city, burn down blocks of it, including a police precinct, occupy government buildings, trap innocents behind closed doors as you consider taking ransoms, and everything’s cool. You might be able to sue the city and get millions if the police try to stop you. At the very least, you can get all the right politicians and the entire public health establishment to applaud your bravery and commitment to racial justice.

But if you sing gospel songs outside an abortion clinic? Prepare to go to jail for up to 11 years.

The system of justice isn’t being weaponized. Not at all.

https://hotair.com/david-strom/2024/01/31/ygtbfkm-11-years-in-prison-for-this-n608546#google_vignette

Bottom line, leftists in the US justice system have reached the point where they don't even try to hide letting "allies" off lightly and punishing political foes as harshly as the system allows.

So far as I know, this gross abuse of the system hasn't yet drawn any consequences anywhere. Until it reliably does, expect it to continue.

• Sad 1

Hmm, what is the common factor in Trump's "problems" with NY court cases? Is it "commie jury pools?"

Maybe it's an awful/inept lead counsel.

"Habba is licensed to practice law in New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut. She has served as lead counsel for three cases, including a federal class action suit against a New Jersey nursing home accused of various negligent acts and consumer fraud violations."

Three cases. Really. That's who Trump chose, or perhaps who Trump was left with after all other attorneys found him impossible to work for.

• 3 weeks later...

Rules of evidence you say?

In commie DC?

:lol:

This is exactly the kind of testimony from the FBI that I have repeatedly objected to pretrial, and the DC Judges are allowing over the objection.

A witness who was not at the event recorded on video is not allowed to narrate or explain the video.  The jury can see the video just as well as the witness, and it is improper for the witness to offer an OPINION about what the video shows.  It shows what it shows.

If the witness was at the event and saw the events that are captured on video, then the witness is describing what they saw, aided by the video.  That is first hand testimony by the witness about the witness' own experiences.  

None of the FBI Agents testifying in these cases were present on J6.  The only testimony they have that is relevant is where the video came from and how it came into the possession of the Govt -- foundation for the use of the video in the trial.

I had one just say in response to my objection, "Well, we'll have a lot of time in trial just sitting and watching video without sound."  

My response -- "So what?  This is the evidence the Govt has built their case upon.  They aren't entitled to narration just so avoid dead air." 

I've lost that motion every time, and I'm 100% sure under the Rules of Evidence that I'm right.

Zaid does a decent job being down the middle and lives in Atlanta/has a strong connection to Atlanta-area politics.

If true, pretty gross to testify to this without context.  

25 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Zaid does a decent job being down the middle and lives in Atlanta/has a strong connection to Atlanta-area politics.

If true, pretty gross to testify to this without context.  

The Left are addicted the “Hate Crime Hoax”…It’s in their DNA…Lawsuits and playing the victim is all they know…

6 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

The Left are addicted the “Hate Crime Hoax”…It’s in their DNA…Lawsuits and playing the victim is all they know…

DemonRats are simply American hating azzholes that pander to minorities and transtesticles simply for their votes.

And once these DemonRats get the votes from the galactically stupid, they do NOTHING for them. FACT