Just a reminder about the NFL Draft tonight...

dollars 2 donuts

55 minutes ago, Utah John said:

Have the Bills really been drafting that much better than the Pats over the past few years?

BTW, khakis, love it.

Khakis...so stolen from somewhere else.  I pride myself a bit on my humor, but I give credit where credit is due.  It was someone from twitter a few months ago.  Loved it.

and *sssshhhh*   *whisper* (I agree and have spoken with others about the fact that I don't love our drafting the last few years).

I love Beane.  I am the guy who a few years ago started threads about him being a witch and how I want him to run my life.

However much faith I have in him, though, it is not blind faith like it used to be.

41 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Patriots have shown a certain level of success.  MJ🏈10 whines to officials almost as well as TAW-mee could. 😁

Ridge you were either getting a trophy or a laugh.

I'll change it to which ever one you want.

GO FREAKING BILLS, YEAH BABY!!!!

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

1 hour ago, Westside Madness said:

We are hours away from someone exposing someone else's racist social media posts from high school. I wonder which draft prospect it will be! 

That's what happens when kids learn poor behavior from others... they do stupid things.

I'm looking forward to never seeing the stupid NFL network draft hype commercial where people's lives depend on the draft - no one in the history of mankind has ever uttered "Our legacy is on the clock!!!"  omfg

• Haha (+1) 1

Went to school in Bahstan, Mass. First year there, was down at Faneuil Hall with some friends looking for a good bar to go to. Ask some dudes who were passing by and one of the guys said, "Oh ya, Clocks bah is great, right around the cornah." So, we are looking for a bar, maybe with a big clock over the entrance or something.

Couldn't find it. Then we saw a bar, and realized, "Oh, he was saying Clark's Bar."

btw, this was pre-Brady era and there were very few Patriots fans at that time. Would go to Foxborough whenever the Bills came to town and the stadium was always less than half full. Everyone was into the Sox, Celtics, and Bruins...and could have cared less about the Pats.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.