πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³ Biden: An American President With Dementia Joins Putin, Mussolini, Amin et al. πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’m glad you posted the press conference where Trump asked the doctors about different sorts of potential Covid treatments. I remember watching that press conference live that day and just like then and now seeing it played back I still have ABSOLUTELY no idea why anyone would make a big deal out of it. So thanks for confirming my original opinion! Much appreciated.Β 

Β 

The funniest thing is using that to make the claim that Wuhan virus was all his fault.Β  "He suggested bleach, Wuhan virus is all his fault!"Β  When Joke's handled it worse despite doing all the things libs whined about Trump not doing and having vaccines and treatments.Β  Clowns.

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

Β 

The funniest thing is using that to make the claim that Wuhan virus was all his fault.Β  "He suggested bleach, Wuhan virus is all his fault!"Β  When Joke's handled it worse despite doing all the things libs whined about Trump not doing and having vaccines and treatments.Β  Clowns.

Β 

Who was POTUS when it landed on our shore?

Β 

Who was too busy golfing instead of reading his intelligence briefings?

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

You know @BillStime, you don't have to defend Biden just because you hate Trump and the GOP. You can be honest. Might be a nice change for you.... honesty.Β 

Β 

I'm not a fan of Trump. I liked his policies and where we were as a country, but not the man himself. I would rather see DeSantis or someone like Rand Paul as the GOP nominee for President. I'd even love to see Tulsi in the White House.Β 

Β 

Seeing Biden and his massive failures, watching him fumble around even talking to people, struggling to walk or know where he is (or who is alive or dead), having to be FED THE QUESTIONS on notecards before press conferences so he can get the correct talking points/answers from his puppet masters.... you can be honest. The dude is awful. There were better choices for the Democratic Party than an 76 (now 80) year old man who has clear dementia and has NEVER HAD A JOB outside politics in his entire life outside a year or two as a bad public defender and being an apartment manager.Β 

Β 

If DJT had printed notecards of reporters photos and the exact word-for-word questions they were going to ask ahead of his press conferences... you would be going completely insane and sharing 1,000 tweets about the fact he has to use notecards to have a press conference.Β 

Β 

Be honest. Let it go.Β 

Β 

Β 

Edited by ArdmoreRyno
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

45 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

You know @BillStime, you don't have to defend Biden just because you hate Trump and the GOP. You can be honest. Might be a nice change for you.... honesty.Β 

Β 

I'm not a fan of Trump. I liked his policies and where we were as a country, but not the man himself. I would rather see DeSantis or someone like Rand Paul as the GOP nominee for President. I'd even love to see Tulsi in the White House.Β 

Β 

Seeing Biden and his massive failures, watching him fumble around even talking to people, struggling to walk or know where he is (or who is alive or dead), having to be FED THE QUESTIONS on notecards before press conferences so he can get the correct talking points/answers from his puppet masters.... you can be honest. The dude is awful. There were better choices for the Democratic Party than an 76 (now 80) year old man who has clear dementia and has NEVER HAD A JOB outside politics in his entire life outside a year or two as a bad public defender and being an apartment manager.Β 

Β 

If DJT had printed notecards of reporters photos and the exact word-for-word questions they were going to ask ahead of his press conferences... you would be going completely insane and sharing 1,000 tweets about the fact he has to use notecards to have a press conference.Β 

Β 

Be honest. Let it go.Β 

Β 

Β 

At what point do you idiots realize that I am NOT defending Biden - I am defending DEMOCRACY.Β 
Β 

You simps are associated with a drying party that realizes the only way they can win is thru minority rule and authoritarianism.
Β 

I will vote for anyone who stands up to traitors and fascists like Trump and Xi DeSantis.

Β 

Β 

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

At what point do you idiots realize that I am NOT defending Biden - I am defending DEMOCRACY.Β 
Β 

You simps are associated with a drying party that realizes the only way they can win is thru minority rule and authoritarianism.
Β 

I will vote for anyone who stands up to traitors and fascists like Trump and Xi DeSantis.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

You are very quick to attack Trumpand DeSantis (well, anyone right of center). You refuse to attack Biden. Why? Forget democracy, explain why you're okay with a party who pushes out Bernie Sanders, Tulsi Gabbard, etc. and putting someone in office who is CLEARLY demented and can't think straight?Β 

Β 

I'd actually like to hear from @TiberiusΒ on this matter.Β 

Β 

Β 

Edited by ArdmoreRyno
  • Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Β 

Β 

You are very quick to attack Trumpand DeSantis (well, anyone right of center). You refuse to attack Biden. Why? Forget democracy, explain why you're okay with a party who pushes out Bernie Sanders, Tulsi Gabbard, etc. and putting someone in office who is CLEARLY demented and can't think straight?Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

You are letting you political blinders affect your judgement, Biden is doing a fine job.Β 

Β 

It's not Biden trying to gut the VA. Also, I love the diversity in the administration.Β 

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You are letting you political blinders affect your judgement, Biden is doing a fine job.Β 

Β 

It's not Biden trying to gut the VA. Also, I love the diversity in the administration.Β 

Β 

Sure Tibs... sure. HE'S doing a fine job! Economy is great, Southern Border is great, the world isn't at war. American isn't fighting proxy wars under Biden. Right?

Β 

Just be honest dude. He's clearly lost. He doesn't know where he is half the time, he can't answer questions in a press conference WITHOUT BEING TOLD THE QUESTIONS IN ADVANCE. Why do this? So his handlers can help feed him answers. You can't deny that. We have proof that he does that. AGAIN and AGAIN.Β 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Be honest. Let it go.Β 

Β 

What about 51 former intelligence officials to help throw an election?Β  They'd beΒ  screaming "impeach him!"Β  Or if idiot boy were his son?

Β 

3 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Β 

Sure Tibs... sure. HE'S doing a fine job! Economy is great, Southern Border is great, the world isn't at war. American isn't fighting proxy wars under Biden. Right?

Β 

Just be honest dude. He's clearly lost. He doesn't know where he is half the time, he can't answer questions in a press conference WITHOUT BEING TOLD THE QUESTIONS IN ADVANCE. Why do this? So his handlers can help feed him answers. You can't deny that. We have proof that he does that. AGAIN and AGAIN.Β 

Β 

They have to convince themselves that he's not incompetent, corrupt and senile.Β  It must be exhausting.

• Agree 2

17 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

They can't even recognize that Biden is in clear mental decline.

Β 

Instead they just ignore the issue completely like @TiberiusΒ does. Hand wave and say that Biden's "lost a bit off his fastball" like @ChiGoose. Most comically we get a quack doc like @redtail hawkΒ saying that by all accounts Bidens speech and mental fitness is better than its ever been.

Β 

So when you're clearly dealing with people who live in a green sky world who can't process and acknowledge basic observable reality, then what point is there in engaging them on ANYTHING at all?

Β 

It's like trying to discuss anything about the Bills loss to the Bengals in the playoffs with people who insist that the Bills in fact won that game.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Agree 3

19 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Β 

Β 

"YOU enter the Roosevelt Room and say hello to participants."

"YOU take YOUR seat. "

"Press enters."

"YOU give brief comments"Β Β 

"Press departs."

"YOU ask Liz Shuler, President, AFL-CIO, a question. Note: Liz is joining virtually."

"YOU thank participants."

"YOU depart."

Β 

Doing a GREAT job!

• Thank you (+1) 3

30 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

I am not worried about Biden destroying our Democracy and pissing all over the United States Constitution like Trump did.

Β 

DeSantis will never be POTUS.Β 

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Β 

"YOU take YOUR seat. "

"Press enters."

"Press departs."

"YOU ask Liz Shuler, President, AFL-CIO, a question. Note: Liz is joining virtually."

"YOU depart."

Β 

Doing a GREAT job!

Β 

Nothing says the LEADER of the free world is doing a great job quite likeΒ  giving him basic directions to FOLLOW as you would a child.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

53 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I am not worried about Biden destroying our Democracy and pissing all over the United States Constitution like Trump did.

Β 

DeSantis will never be POTUS.Β 

If you are concerned about Democracy you should be alarmed by an administration deploying State power against any citizen objecting to the policies of the regime or its benefactors and political allies.Β Β 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Β 

"YOU take YOUR seat. "

"Press enters."

"Press departs."

"YOU depart."

Β 

Doing a GREAT job!

Doing better than Trump did by a mile. Biden's a good one!Β :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Β 

Nothing says the LEADER of the free world is doing a great job quite likeΒ  giving him basic directions to FOLLOW as you would a child.

You are just butt hurt he beat the pants off of dumb TrumpΒ 

• Haha (+1) 1