🇨🇳🇨🇳 Biden: An American President With Dementia Joins Putin, Mussolini, Amin et al. 🇨🇳🇨🇳

• BillsFanNC changed the title to 🇨🇳🇨🇳 Biden: An American President With Dementia Joins Putin, Mussolini, Amin et al. 🇨🇳🇨🇳
  • 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

You’re gonna be crying whenever Donald Trump takes that plea deal to stay out of the White House in order to not go to prison

President Ron DeSantis in 2024 works for me.

• Like (+1) 1

I love how leftists still accuse anyone who calls out egregious weaponization of government as being a Trump MAGA person.

Next to actually coming out and admitting it, this is as out in the open as it gets in exposing them as the useful idiot / marxists that they are.

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

I love how leftists still accuse anyone who calls out egregious weaponization of government as being a Trump MAGA person.

Next to actually coming out and admitting it, this is as out in the open as it gets in exposing them as the useful idiot / marxists that they are.

Yes, but you’re a hypocrite. You didn’t complain whenever Trump is doing the same thing that’s even if Biden is actually doing it of which there is no proof.

1 hour ago, Gregg said:

President Ron DeSantis in 2024 works for me.

Frankly, I don’t know that Ron DeSantis doesn’t work for me

I am a Trump hater, born and bred, but I am not against the right entirely

There are some things that Ron DeSantis is doing right now in Florida that he would not be able to do as president because they would be unconstitutional to do it to a nation so that would keep him in check. At least he’s younger and has his brain about him and he’s not financially motivated.

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...