What will you do tonight at 8p?

27 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

So true- a lot of people who vote for Trump don’t even particularly like the guy…

And THAT is exactly where children like Kemp, B.S., Tibs, and Foxtail show their lack of comprehension when it comes to those conservatives that realize that America needs the Trump policies.

They have to believe that we are love struck followers to justify their own bias.

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

He’ll have to do that tomorrow.  If I know Tucker Carlson, he’s about 10 Bud Lights deep into drowning his sorrows at the moment.  

Holy crap are these people lost.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

26 minutes ago, B-Man said:

And THAT is exactly where children like Kemp, B.S., Tibs, and Foxtail show their lack of comprehension when it comes to those conservatives that realize that America needs the Trump policies./.......

The best part of this is that you believe Trump is a Conservative.

Trump doesn't have a single core belief other than taking care of himself.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Kemp said:

The best part of this is that you believe Trump is a Conservative.

Trump doesn't have a single core belief other than taking care of himself.

Doesn’t matter.   Biden isn’t a divisive progressive at heart, but his function is that of a meat puppet who’s insides are operated by identity politics-obsessed progressives. 

Do I think Trump is pro-life?  Ha!!!! Hell no … but he went to March For Life and appointed conservative, pro-life Justices. 

Im quite sure most politicians don’t stand for half of what they advocate.  

They take positions to consolidate power, not because they are virtuous. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

I bet all of you Tucker guys, at least the handful of you who are moderately literate, used your new hour of free time during the 8p slot to read a book.  

Hoax.  I bet you actually went bowling, sucked down some stale Natty Light, and gnawed a block of pepperoni the size of a car battery.  Maybe watching Tucker all those years was health (or at least less unhealthy) for all of you.  Sad. 

• Haha (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

I bet all of you Tucker guys, at least the handful of you who are moderately literate, used your new hour of free time during the 8p slot to read a book.  

Hoax.  I bet you actually went bowling, sucked down some stale Natty Light, and gnawed a block of pepperoni the size of a car battery.  Maybe watching Tucker all those years was health (or at least less unhealthy) for all of you.  Sad. 

public service announcement: 

It’s ambitious for those who write beneath a fourth grade level of sentence structure, punctuation and grammar to be attacking others’ intelligence. 

Who is your Tucker? Who tells you what to think? 

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

public service announcement: 

It’s ambitious for those who write beneath a fourth grade level of sentence structure, punctuation and grammar to be attacking others’ intelligence. 

Who is your Tucker? Who tells you what to think? 

You forgot the Oxford comma.  Might want to think about such things before criticizing the grammar of others.  Then again, perhaps you're upset about Tucker.  Or you've had too much Bud Light.  Maybe it's both.  Whatever.  I'll give you a pass--tonight only--because of your grief and sadness.  

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Beach said:

man, i came here to see what was gonna happen at 8pm.  just another whiny thread, i shoulda known.

Seriously.  All of these "conservatives" are way too upset about Tucker.  They should grip reality, crack a Bud Light, and pour one out for Tucker.  I bet there's nothing he wants more than that.  

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

You forgot the Oxford comma.  Might want to think about such things before criticizing the grammar of others.  Then again, perhaps you're upset about Tucker.  Or you've had too much Bud Light.  Maybe it's both.  Whatever.  I'll give you a pass--tonight only--because of your grief and sadness.  

better job. I’ll clank a glass to not having to hear that Whiney Tucker fake outrage for at least a few weeks. FYI I drink red wine and occasionally Macallan because it’s just an appropriate biz dinner beverage power move. 

it will be interesting to see who the new Tucker is. Now get back to your marginally ok seats in c section (away team seats) 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

18 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

You won’t be watching Tucker.  Looks like his Dominion lies caught up with him.  So how will you fill the void?  Prayer service for Tucker?  MAGA roundtable held over Senecas, salami, and Keystone light?  An argument about which MAGA has the most cholesterol in his arteries?  Maybe light some books on fire? 

So many options, and so much time to fill.  Fire away with your plans! 

Ask your mom.  

• Shocked 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Irv said:

Ask your mom.  

That was witty.  Hoax. 

Seriously, based on the anger and frustration in what you write I’m worried that you might be an incel.  Maybe you can go on one of those conservative dating websites and find someone equally angry, lonely, and desperate.  Bond over your mutual contempt for Bud Light and people who have better lives than you because they worked harder and paid attention in school.  Then you guys can share a cig, a cheap beer, some fatty red meat, watch a couple of you tube videos about trump, and maybe — just maybe — the sparks will fly! 

Edited by SectionC3
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

That was witty.  Hoax. 

Seriously, based on the anger and frustration in what you write I’m worried that you might be an incel.  Maybe you can go on one of those conservative dating websites and find someone equally angry, lonely, and desperate.  Bond over your mutual contempt for Bud Light and people who have better lives than you because they worked harder and paid attention in school.  Then you guys can share a cig, a cheap beer, some fatty red meat, watch a couple of you tube videos about trump, and maybe — just maybe — the sparks will fly! 

So much projection while attempting to toss ad hominem attacks.

ugh.

10 hours ago, Wacka said:

Mr.Snob Jr.Mr.Snob is retail hawk

is C3 also hawk?  cause that one is on another planet. 

1 minute ago, Chris farley said:

So much projection while attempting to toss ad hominem attacks.

ugh.

Look, a lot of people are saying that he might be an incel.  I'm not one of them.  I'm trying to help.  

In fact, I might be the only one trying to help.  I realize that MAGA is the party of rugged individualism and personal freedom.  But sometimes Irv needs a helping hand.  Scratch that.  It sounds like Irv could use a  little kindness in his life.  Maybe instead of thinking of Latinisms you could say something nice to Irv.  Like, for example, "a lot of people think that you might not be as bad as you seem."  

Irv needs a fat guy in a little jacket right now.  That is, he needs you.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

Just now, SectionC3 said:

Look, a lot of people are saying that he might be an incel.  I'm not one of them.  I'm trying to help.  

In fact, I might be the only one trying to help.  I realize that MAGA is the party of rugged individualism and personal freedom.  But sometimes Irv needs a helping hand.  Scratch that.  It sounds like Irv could use a  little kindness in his life.  Maybe instead of thinking of Latinisms you could say something nice to Irv.  Like, for example, "a lot of people think that you might not be as bad as you seem."  

Irv needs a fat guy in a little jacket right now.  That is, he needs you.  

Projection and a lack of self-awareness is your issue. just saying

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Chris farley said:

Projection and a lack of self-awareness is your issue. just saying

Hoax.  

Are you going to help your pal or what?  You guys spend so much time worrying about everyone else and not nearly enough time worrying about yourselves.  Stop thinking about Bud Light and Disney and start working on your own problems, like literacy, likability, tobacco abuse, gluttony, and such.  

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

17 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Seriously.  All of these "conservatives" are way too upset about Tucker.  They should grip reality, crack a Bud Light, and pour one out for Tucker.  I bet there's nothing he wants more than that.  

they trigger you dont they?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Nah.  They amuse me.  They (and now, apparently you) are the joke.  

you said they are way too upset over Tucker, but i dont actually see anyone upset about him at all.  are you easily amused?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 4/24/2023 at 5:42 PM, SCBills said:

Doesn’t matter.   Biden isn’t a divisive progressive at heart, but his function is that of a meat puppet who’s insides are operated by identity politics-obsessed progressives. 

Do I think Trump is pro-life?  Ha!!!! Hell no … but he went to March For Life and appointed conservative, pro-life Justices. 

Im quite sure most politicians don’t stand for half of what they advocate.  

They take positions to consolidate power, not because they are virtuous. 

Glad to see you understand what you have with Trump, except of course for the fact that he tried to overthrow the election results.

Or worse, you know and don't care.

• Eyeroll 1

On 4/25/2023 at 8:05 AM, SectionC3 said:

That was witty.  Hoax. 

No way.  Your mom is too good.  

• Haha (+1) 1

On 4/26/2023 at 10:20 AM, Kemp said:

Glad to see you understand what you have with Trump, except of course for the fact that he tried to overthrow the election results.

Or worse, you know and don't care.

?ou think trump had the Biden team spied on, then leaked part of the comms to the press? While the party and media called him a China/Ukrainian asset?

On 4/27/2023 at 1:05 PM, Chris farley said:

?ou think trump had the Biden team spied on, then leaked part of the comms to the press? While the party and media called him a China/Ukrainian asset?

Someone being unable to respond is always fun to watch.

• Eyeroll 1