Impetus behind Hunter's Laptop Is Russian Disinfo Election Interference Memo? Blinken

42 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Is it appropriate for the daughter of a POTUS; employed at the WH, is doing side business with CHINA?

Trump was a politician for 4 years. Biden was a lifetime politican. 50 plus years and you think just in the last decade he's been pulling this *****?  

1 minute ago, aristocrat said:

Trump was a politician for 4 years. Biden was a lifetime politican. 50 plus years and you think just in the last decade he's been pulling this *****?  

Look at these clowns twist themselves into pretzels to defend the most corrupt POTUS in our lifetime.

41 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Look at these clowns twist themselves into pretzels to defend the most corrupt POTUS in our lifetime.

so a guy who has been in public offices 50 years and to this day continues to take bribes is more corrupt than a guy who 7 years ago came into office and had some issues? 

why did joe take bribes 40 some years into office? Please explain very clearly 

15 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

so a guy who has been in public offices 50 years and to this day continues to take bribes is more corrupt than a guy who 7 years ago came into office and had some issues? 

why did joe take bribes 40 some years into office? Please explain very clearly 

Trump’s DOJ is laughing at you. 

Show us the receipts.

What are you waiting for?

3 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

So you believe joe took no bribes. Simple yes or no 

I focus on facts, not beliefs. Show us the receipts.

7 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I thought your story was that the DOJ was and is independent of the president.  Not any more? 

image.thumb.jpeg.8ea4df8f1697e3ec2b8b097ad15a04ec.jpeg

50 minutes ago, Doc said:

Of course they do.  Again, it's how they sleep at night, thinking their guy is so pure.

Democrats sleep well at night knowing they never voted for this:

giphy.gif

Meanwhile, you run along and hold your nose for a third time voting for this POS.

43 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

so what’s your answer

Receipts.

Edited by BillStime

@BillStime @John from Riverside

Do some research yourself for once and tell us what she patented or trademarked?

It's not hard. Go to the USPO (US Patent Office) web site and enter her name. It will come up.  If you had my name or BillsFanNC name you could see our patents.

I don't remember exactly how it worked (was >20 years ago and my memory a little fuzzybecuse of my stroke ) but you generally file a patent with the US and the European Patent offices and that covers most of the world. China may ignore those  organizations.  I know Korea ignores the copyright laws. A fellow grad student who was from Korea had copies of textbooks from Korea that he paid $10 for that cost us >$50  here at the time (late 80s).

12 minutes ago, Doc said:

Of course they do.  Again, it's how they sleep at night, thinking their guy is so pure.

Don’t Speak for me on this no, I don’t think Joe biden took bribes

Until somebody shows some actual proof that he did it’s a non-issue

3 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

You’re trying to tell me that after our exchange you haven’t even spent a second to look it up? Here’s a hint…it has to do with the credit card receipts which were shown on the same exhibit. 

Which are not linked to Joe Biden until you have a way of proving that it is it’s a non-issue

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

Don’t Speak for me on this no, I don’t think Joe biden took bribes

Until somebody shows some actual proof that he did it’s a non-issue

It may be a non-issue for you, but it's as huge an issue for non-Dems as the phone call was for Dems.  That's about the best I can frame it for you.

1 minute ago, Doc said:

It may be a non-issue for you, but it's as huge an issue for non-Dems as the phone call was for Dems.  That's about the best I can frame it for you.

These two are not relatable

Donald Trump audio recordings equals proof

Joe Biden receipts that cannot be tied to him non-proof

edit I do appreciate you framing it for me. That’s the honest truth. I’m having a hard time figuring out why the two are  relatable

Edited by John from Riverside
  • Eyeroll 1

13 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Democrats sleep well at night knowing they never voted for this:

giphy.gif

Meanwhile, you run along and hold your breath for a third time voting for this POS.

Receipts.

if it turns out joe took bribes what party will you vote for? 

36 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

so what’s your answer?

I'm a little confused here.

You're a darn good poster, you've been here a while.

Have you EVER seen billstime answer a question honestly and directly  ?

He/She is incapable of this.

You are wasting your own time with this.

*(B.S. will answer with a smiley face or a Trump reference) 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

These two are not relatable

Donald Trump audio recordings equals proof

Joe Biden receipts that cannot be tied to him non-proof

edit I do appreciate you framing it for me. That’s the honest truth. I’m having a hard time figuring out why the two are  relatable

They're related because Trump saw the video of Biden boasting about withholding money from Ukraine unless they fired a prosecutor he claimed was corrupt and thus not prosecuting corruption.  Shokin was never charged, much less convicted of being corrupt, when that's not something you just let go and he was small potatoes, and neither was anyone else, so obviously Biden lied and the corruption continued.  Why did he lie?  Why was his son on the board of a corrupt Ukrainian company, in a corrupt country for which his father was point man and responsible for sending hundreds of millions of dollars?  You don't do something like that without expecting something in return and it always involves money.  Those are what Trump wanted to find out before sending good money after bad to what could have been just another corrupt regime blowing smoke about being different.  But since it was close to the election, Dems pounced and claimed he was extorting Zelenskyy, despite Zelenskyy denying he felt any pressure.  And not believing him means you think he was lying.

• Like (+1) 1