Song titles which include the name of a man or woman (One per response. No repeats. )

BringBackFergy

17 hours ago, muppy said:

To Sir with Love

this Lulu song may be my favorite of the entire thread. What a gorgeous lyric. This thread is a treasure of music. Will it be eternal? Yeah maybe or maybe not.  Knowing exiled he will amend the rules and wage war against the tyrant  aka @BringBackFergy and make it so. 

@ExiledInIllinois

Film at 11. Meanwhile.....

this goes out to all the BIG WILLIE's.  

Edited by muppy
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, muppy said:

this Lulu song may be my favorite of the entire thread. What a gorgeous lyric. This thread is a treasure of music. Will it be eternal? Yeah maybe or maybe not.  Knowing exiled he will amend the rules and wage war against the tyrant  aka @BringBackFergy and make it so. 

@ExiledInIllinois

Film at 11. Meanwhile.....

this goes out to all the BIG WILLIE's.  

+1

'Til we outnumber em! We got lots more!

Pretty Boy Floyd (Wood Guthrie) ~Dave Pirner

"Well, you say that I'm an outlaw
You say that I'm a thief
Here's a Christmas dinner
For the families on relief"

Yes, as through this world I've wandered
I've seen lots of funny men
Some will rob you with a six-gun
And some with a fountain pen

And as through your life you travel
Yes, as through your life you roam
You won't never see an outlaw
Drive a family from their home

• Like (+1) 1

Al Kooper's attempt to merge horns and strings into rock.  While this is Blood, Sweat and Tears, it is somewhat different than what they became when they had great success on popular radio, post Al Kooper. (i.e. You Made Me So Very Happy).  The singer of this is the guy who sang Steve's song with the Blues Project.

• Like (+1) 1

I am appalled at all of us for this song not being posted until page 30?!?!? **muppy slaps herself**  Bonnie Raitt is my GURL. Joan is my crush LOL

Angel from Montgomery

Edited by muppy

Star Trek and Hamilton go together like rapping and history: you never knew you wanted it, and now that you have it, you can’t imagine life without it.

Jackson Lanzing wrote and performed the parody song “My Spock,” which takes on Hamilton’s “My Shot” and places it within the Star Trek universe. We know it sounds like it would be terrible, but give it a listen and tell us this isn’t one of the greatest things you’ve ever heard in your life.

My Spock

How am I ever going to top THIS? LMAO

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.