Song titles which include the name of a man or woman (One per response. No repeats. )

BringBackFergy

On 4/22/2023 at 10:02 AM, muppy said:

omg I love this song.  Tuesday is his baby gurl and she's gone with the wind. sad Sad SAD lol

@leh-nerd skin-erd

Indeed, one of my favorites.  Takes me back to my younger youth. 

Btw, on this thread….”Veronica” by Elvis Costello has probably already been mentioned, but it has special significance these days as a very special person in my life battles Alzheimer’s.   

• Thank you (+1) 1

this first song makes me a puddle. 💘

a three-fer mama special this morning 🙂 

PS: @ExiledInIllinois In rebuttal of any future claim that Mama is not an official female name I submit that Freddie Mercury AND muppy would disapree with you 😉In Bohemian rhapsody Momma just killed a man. 

A Song for Mama

Mammas Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up to Be Cowboys

Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody (Live Aid 1985) - YouTube

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 1

On 4/22/2023 at 12:07 PM, LeviF said:

Cliché Guevara 

I had to comment this is a badass song name band whatever. Cliche Guevara it rolls off the tongue. 

I guess this is as good a place as any for 

Pablo Picasso

Edited by muppy
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

12 hours ago, muppy said:

Jack and Diane

Two things about this:

1. From just the Youtube thumbnail pic with no other words, would never have guessed this was a pic of John Mellencamp

2. He is a pretty funny dude

Edited by DD4Bills

12 minutes ago, DD4Bills said:

Two things about this:

1. From just the Youtube thumbnail pic with no other words, would never have guessed this was a pic of John Mellencamp

2. He is a pretty funny dude

He swears like a sailor. I saw him as "John Cougar" in the early 80's as a warm up for the Rolling Stones in Tempe AZ. It was the show they filmed the documentary movie "Lets spend the night together" with the Honkey Tonk women chorus line. I''ll  find a clip of that it was awesome.

anyway some ahole threw a bottle and pegged John right in the head cutting it open. You should have heard the F Bombs flying as he instructed men in the crowd to kick that guys butt as he pointed him out.

He left the stage for medical treatment. And returned to finish the show wearing  a motorcycle helmet. 

Edited by muppy
  • Thank you (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, muppy said:

He swears like a sailor. I saw him as "John Cougar" in the early 80's as a warm up for the Rolling Stones in Tempe AZ. It was the show they filmed the documentary movie "Lets spend the night together" with the Honkey Tonk women chorus line. I''ll  find a clip of that it was awesome.

anyway some ahole threw a bottle and pegged John right in the head cutting it open. You should have heard the F Bombs flying as he instructed men in the crowd to kick that guys butt as he pointed him out.

He left the stage for medical treatment. And returned to finish the show wearing  a motorcycle helmet. 

Mick's wearing a Jets uniform and tight pants... I hate to report you... But I am calling @ BringBackFergy!

😉 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, ExiledInIllinois said:

Mick's wearing a Jets uniform and tight pants... I hate to report you... But I am calling @ BringBackFergy!

😉

OMG for real I thought the same thing. It's a good thing that show was in Tempe not BFLO

lol

• Agree 1

Just now, muppy said:

OMG for real I thought the same thing. It's a good thing that show was in Tempe not BFLO

lol

I didn't really report you to Fergy. I purposely messed up the @ tag. 😉 

Bills beat the Jets in 1981 Wild Card Playoffs.  31-27. @ Shea in NYC. Bill Simpson's late pick of Richard Todd sealed it! 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

I didn't really report you to Fergy. I purposely messed up the @ tag. 😉 

Report me PLEASE. that'll bring Fergy out to defend my honor . He WIll too it is a LOCK ✔️

😊

lmaoo

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.