Song titles which include the name of a man or woman (One per response. No repeats. )

BringBackFergy

Also:

Cream--Tales of Brave Ulysses

ELO--Kuiama (sorry, this one is probably way too obscure, but an interesting song)

Henry Gross--Shannon (not sure if I saw this one)

Tom Petty--Mary Jane's Last Dance

Edited by jahnyc
  • Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

I never bought the narrative.  I am not buying it.  I always thought R.B. was hittin' it with Maria long before he caught his wife cheating. 😉  I wonder how it played out in court? 😏 

Actually he was delusional. His wife left him years before due to his gambling debts. Which is why he couldn’t afford a secretary, and recorded his messages on a recorder he called Maria.

• Haha (+1) 2

12 hours ago, SinceThe70s said:

@ExiledInIllinois File this one under ambiguous. For the record I always thought Bow Wow's "I Want Candy" was referring to men in general. On the other hand I think Tuesday refers to a woman not the day of the week.

omg I love this song.  Tuesday is his baby gurl and she's gone with the wind. sad Sad SAD lol

@leh-nerd skin-erd

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.