Transsurrection in TN, MT, TX, IA: All the documented events that aren't happening.

On 8/29/2023 at 9:13 AM, B-Man said:

AND WE KNOW WHY THAT IS: 

We Have the Jacksonville Shooter’s Manifesto But Not the One Belonging to the Nashville School Shooter.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2023/08/we-have-the-jacksonville-shooters-manifesto-but-not-the-one-belonging-to-the-nashville-school-shooter/

Marxists like Biden and Obama understand that normal Americans have no need for them.

And so Marxists divide us by race and class, and constantly change the rules.

Liberals have demoted women to being just birthing people with a bonus hole.

Not only does the tranny doctrine ridicule women, it belittles normal sex as just an extra.

F4fODECbwAAEtMf?format=webp&name=900x900

I don’t know why you guys keep on putting up those kinds of cartoons. Little kids are not getting surgeries.

• Disagree 1

8 minutes ago, dickleyjones said:

So do parents get to decide or not? Are these "children in the area" orphans?

Parents decide, just not in schools these days.

I'm also sure there are many parents who otherwise would decide to attend pride events with their kids if not for pe.n.is mascots, pin the cl.it on the vu.l.va games and d.il.do ring toss.

But that's just me.

Edit: anyone else find it hilarious that a football message board censors di.l.do, cl.i.t, vu.lv.a and pe.n.i.s, yet showing and talking about those very same objects with kids in school is just fine with some?

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Parents decide, just not in schools these days.

I'm also sure there are many parents who otherwise would decide to attend pride events with their kids if not for pe.n.is mascots, pin the cl.it on the vu.l.va games and d.il.do ring toss.

But that's just me.

And teachers of good conscience just play along out of fear of reprisals and punishment for objecting.  The left's desired vision of Democracy is indeed a farce yet they insist on claiming the moral high ground.  Are they delusional or just evil?  I say number two.

• Agree 2

10 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

And teachers of good conscience just play along out of fear of reprisals and punishment for objecting.  The left's desired vision of Democracy is indeed a farce yet they insist on claiming the moral high ground.  Are they delusional or just evil?  I say number two.

While i agree with your assessment re the bs of claiming moral high ground, if that defines evil then most people are evil.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, dickleyjones said:

True, but there are many others who claim the moral high ground. Most people, probably.

Welp, that is a point. even prisoners will tell you why they were justified in their actions. some moral argument.

When in reality its a victimhood mentality/loopdyloop for many.

And in a strange twist, use that moral argument to have the state force its moral position over others moral position, like individual rights.

Anyone else find it cringe how the mom flirts with the camera, running her fingers through her hair, all while asking her daughter these questions?

It’s almost like the video is not even about her daughter, but as if she is using her daughter to promote herself…

• Like (+1) 1
  • Angry 1

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Its not evil, it's pretty much just good old fashioned narcissism and ignorance.  We need to stop thinking about each other in terms of good an evil.