Transsurrection in TN, MT, TX, IA: All the documented events that aren't happening.

15 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Are you one of those litter box in school lavatory believers? Pedo-ring at you local Papa John's believer?

And the commie failsafe....deflection. never gets old.

The guy who says he's on board with strippers and trannies gyrating in front of 5 and 6 year olds.

Who's the pedo? Look in the mirror.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Funny how all of these people with strong opinions on drag brunches don’t seem to have ever been to one or know what they actually are. 

It’s about as sexy as a Chuck E. Cheese show. 

Maybe the problem is just that they see a man in a dress and it gives them a tingly feeling they feel ashamed about. 

It's the height of hypocrisy when they talk about power over freedom from the Left...when they literally want for something to not exist because THEY don't like it. 

It's just like gay marriage, it doesn't effect heterosexual Christian marriages in the slightest. Nobody is forced to be gay, no church is forced to host gay weddings, nobody is forced to attend a gay wedding. But they fought it for as long as they did and many still do because they want to impose their beliefs on other people. 

If on Sunday morning you want to go to a religious gathering where people take delight that their loved ones might spend eternity in Hell and praise the being who would send them there, you are more than welcome to it. If you want to go to a drag brunch, you should be more than welcome to do that too. 

Edited by HomeskillitMoorman
  • Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Again for the commies.  Point to me the movement of scantily clad hetero men and women needing to dance and gyrate in front of kindergarteners and first graders?

You can't.

But keep up with the strawmen.  I've been to drag shows, you're right it's no big deal, because I'm an ADULT.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Again for the commies.  Point to me the movement of scantily clad hetero men and women needing to dance and gyrate in front of kindergarteners and first graders?

You can't.

But keep up with the strawmen.  I've been to drag shows, you're right it's no big deal, because I'm an ADULT.  

Some people just have higher standards NC…others don’t mind having lower…

The Left always follows the same rule of the lowest common denominator…👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ChiGoose said:

Oh my god. They actually think drag brunch is the same thing as late night drag shows. 

This would be very embarrassing if they were capable of self-reflection 

🤣🤣🤣

He said Drag brunch! Lol

6 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

You can't.

I'm looking for consistency. 

For the drag shows that are "X-rated", I agree parents should not take their kids to those shows. But a lot of those people are the same exact people that support indoctrinating their kids into religious with harmful messages such as Christianity's about Hell and what certain supposed sins are with absolutely no evidence whatsoever. 

I can take it a lot more seriously if you're against indoctrination of that kind as well and let children be educated and think for themselves instead of grooming them to fit one destructive model and have those people rail against other people grooming children to fit theirs. 

• Eyeroll 1

3 hours ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

For the drag shows that are "X-rated", I agree parents should not take their kids to those shows. But a lot of those people are the same exact people that support indoctrinating their kids into religious with harmful messages such as Christianity's about Hell and what certain supposed sins are with absolutely no evidence whatsoever. 

I can take it a lot more seriously if you're against indoctrination of that kind as well and let children be educated and think for themselves instead of grooming them to fit one destructive model and have those people rail against other people grooming children to fit theirs. 

There will never be “ evidence” about sins , but in general it’s pretty hard to argue with them. I’m not religious, but these things generally fall in the category of good/ bad and what not to do. That’s a pretty good guide for children, at least until they become young adults and can decide for themselves. We have freedom of religion in this Nation, and learning morals isn’t exactly indoctrination. Most religions don’t teach that killing is great, stealing is fine and men having sex with men / women with women is a great goal for society. 

3 hours ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

But you know what there is evidence for? 😉

Hot Dog Face GIF

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Boatdrinks said:

There will never be “ evidence” about sins , but in general it’s pretty hard to argue with them. I’m not religious, but these things generally fall in the category of good/ bad and what not to do. That’s a pretty good guide for children, at least until they become young adults and can decide for themselves. We have freedom of religion in this Nation, and learning morals isn’t exactly indoctrination. Most religions don’t teach that killing is great, stealing is fine and men having sex with men / women with women is a great goal for society. 

Most religions and moral belief systems are based on the Golden Rule, “In everything, do to others what you would have them do to you. . . .” (in the Bible, Matthews 7:12) or, more commonly, its negative formulation “Do not do to others what you would not like done to yourselves” (Tobit 4:15). Thus, it is easy to see that killing and stealing are immoral. However, who is affected negatively by homosexual relations between consenting adults? There is no religion or belief system that forces you to have sex with a person of the same gender.   

Edited by DrW

Nothing you’ve read or seen today comes remotely close in importance to the exchange here when he asks this ….. person ….. that question….

It will dawn on you this “medical professional” and others like …. She/Her/They ….. could be responsible for your immediate health care and if this doesn’t concern you, I suggest you seek help.   

If you’ve been directly or indirectly enabling this insanity, congratulations, you’re on the team that is the first in the history of the world that has contributed to society going backwards 

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

FNC’s Carlson: ‘The Trans Movement Is the Mirror Image of Christianity, and Therefore Its Natural Enemy’

“Identifying as trans, whatever, again, its downsides, does convey status in this country, which is why so many young people now do. Not a lot of 19- year-olds are pretending to be car mechanics or a lineman for a regional power company in Eastern Ohio, but plenty of college freshmen do pretend to be members of the opposite sex, and why wouldn’t they?

The people in charge despise working class Whites, but they venerate the trans community. People are just responding to incentives. It’s rational in a way. But that does not explain the anger that we heard in that NPR segment. Why are some trans people so angry, and why do they seem to be mad specifically at traditional Christians?

We can’t think of any trans person who has ever been murdered by a pastor. As far as we know, that has never happened. So, it’s not an actual threat of violence from Christians that’s inspiring some trans people to buy an AR-15s. No, it has got to be more fundamental than that, and it is.

The trans movement is the mirror image of Christianity, and therefore its natural enemy.

In Christianity, the price of admission is admitting that you’re not God. Christians openly concede that they have no real power over anything, and for that matter, very little personal virtue. They will tell you to your face that they are sinful and helpless and basically absurd. They’re not embarrassed about any of this. They brag about it. “That saved a wretch like me,” goes the most famous Christian hymn ever written in English.

The trans movement takes the opposite view. Trans ideology claims dominion over nature itself. We can change the identity we were born with, they will tell you with wild eyed certainty. Christians can never agree with the statement because these are powers they believe God alone possesses.

That unwillingness to agree, that failure to acknowledge a trans person’s dominion over nature, incites and enrages some in the trans community. People who believe they are God can’t stand to be reminded that they’re not…”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/03/29/fncs-carlson-the-trans-movement-is-the-mirror-image-of-christianity-and-therefore-its-natural-enemy/

• Like (+1) 1

Ontario NDP want to restrict protests against drag queen story times

The Ontario NDP introduced a bill on Tuesday to designate safety zones of 100 meters around venues where drag queens read to kids. 

NDP MLA Kristyn Wong-Tam’s private member’s bill goes one step further than a similar bylaw recently passed in Calgary as it would apply to the entire province. 

“The topic that brings us here is deadly serious,” (this is when you know they’re lying) said Wong-Tam. 

“The rise of hate and violence facing the 2SLGBTQI-plus communities,* including the drag artists, happening across Ontario and right (across) the nation has been alarming.”

https://tnc.news/2023/04/04/ontario-ndp-restrict-protests/

*Who?  

1 hour ago, UBinVA said:

This country has turned into a joke with all this Woke crap. A once great country has turned into mush and beta-males.

Remember, this whole thing is intentional…The people in power pushing this know exactly what they are doing- and it has NOTHING to do with gender dysphoria, but rather a religious and political movement…

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Angry 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1