The Walls be Closing

Kemp

5 hours ago, Doc said:

Yes.  Now my turn.

Did Trump tell protestors to break into the Capitol?

Thanks for admitting that a President can be jailed without a Senate conviction.

It's refreshing to see you refute Trump's absolutely idiotic stance.

On your question, no he did not. 

However, what he did do was spread the lie that his supporter's votes were stolen, causing him to lose. That's what led to what happened on 1/6. 

Back to you, why didn't Trump attempt to stop the riot and break-in on 1/6, despite all of his advisors and his daughter begging him to do so?

Why did he call the rioters great people?

Do you think they were great people?

There are lots of other questions, but that's all for now.

Again, and most importantly, thank you for admitting that Trump can be incarcerated if a jury finds him guilty of criminal acts.

5 hours ago, Pokebball said:

Which party wants to jail it's opposition?

If you commit a crime you should pay for that crime, no matter your Party affiliation.

Disagree?

Doc agrees with me.

Take it up with him.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Kemp said:

If you commit a crime you should pay for that crime, no matter your Party affiliation.

Disagree?

Doc agrees with me.

Take it up with him.

If someone is found guilty, absolutely.

7 1/2 years of throwing shyt on the wall trying to find something that sticks, and civil cases up your ass aren't it.

And I'm not a Trump fan or supporter. I'm just not willing to go all banana republic like you. I'm against authoritarian actions and love our constitution.

1 minute ago, Pokebball said:

7 1/2 years of throwing shyt on the wall trying to find something that sticks, and civil cases up your ass aren't it.

Trump's most serious charges stem from his actions while in the White House - particularly; the last year of his presidency.

3 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

And I'm not a Trump fan or supporter. I'm just not willing to go all banana republic like you. I'm against authoritarian actions and love our constitution.

Not prosecuting and holding a corrupt POTUS accountable is what BANANA REPUBLICS do...

Heck - BRAZIL's Supreme Electoral Court banned the former President of Brazil from running again until 2030 for "abuse of power" and making "unfounded claims about Brazil's voting system."

A Brazil court has banned Bolsonaro from running for election until 2030

PS: Another "I'm not a Trump fan or supporter" in the house - hilarious.

26 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

He is on tape showing some random schmuck top secret Intel.  Black and white.  Guilty.

They've gone after him for years because everyone knew he's a crook.  Sure enough he broke the law.  Probably has hundreds of times but that's speculation.  By his actions j6 occurred, whether he committed crimes there or not I don't know, but still he initiated the event.  You can say you don't like him but it's meaningless when you defend the insanity he is responsible for.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

38 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

I'm surprised you're unaware that Trump is being prosecuted in 2 CRIMINAL cases.

You love our Constitution.

I'm with you.

Trump wants to get rid of it.

If he gets back in control, he'll do that, and his supporters will cheer the end of America.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 2

3 hours ago, Kemp said:

Thanks for admitting that a President can be jailed without a Senate conviction.

It's refreshing to see you refute Trump's absolutely idiotic stance.

On your question, no he did not. 

However, what he did do was spread the lie that his supporter's votes were stolen, causing him to lose. That's what led to what happened on 1/6. 

Back to you, why didn't Trump attempt to stop the riot and break-in on 1/6, despite all of his advisors and his daughter begging him to do so?

Why did he call the rioters great people?

Do you think they were great people?

There are lots of other questions, but that's all for now.

Again, and most importantly, thank you for admitting that Trump can be incarcerated if a jury finds him guilty of criminal acts.

As for the first bolded sentence, lawyers try all sorts of tricks like this.  Look at Letitia James' idiotic lawsuit against Trump.

And thank you for the 2nd bolded sentence.  No, Trump did not tell anyone to break into the Capitol and in fact told them before and just after violence broke out to be peaceful.  Obviously they didn't listen. 

The reality is that all it takes is for one idiot to do something stupid, like break into the Capitol, of their own volition and then other idiots decide it's a good idea to do the same.  It was like what we saw play out over and over during the Summer of 2020.  One idiot decides to smash a store window and a bunch of other idiots start looting the place.  It's shameful no matter who does it and there is no excuse for it.

Again I have no issue punishing those who broke laws.  I do have an issue with those who were allowed in either by CP or doors that magically opened.  But that's it.

Edited by Doc
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Kemp said:

I'm surprised you're unaware that Trump is being prosecuted in 2 CRIMINAL cases.

You love our Constitution.

I'm with you.

Trump wants to get rid of it.

If he gets back in control, he'll do that, and his supporters will cheer the end of America.

Honestly, I hope he's found guilty on a serious criminal charge. Until then, however, the Dems appear to have gone completely banana republic.

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Doc said:

As for the first bolded sentence, lawyers try all sorts of tricks like this.  Look at Letitia James' idiotic lawsuit against Trump.

And thank you for the 2nd bolded sentence.  No, Trump did not tell anyone to break into the Capitol and in fact told them before and just after violence broke out to be peaceful.  Obviously they didn't listen. 

The reality is that all it takes is for one idiot to do something stupid, like break into the Capitol, of their own volition and then other idiots decide it's a good idea to do the same.  It was like what we saw play out over and over during the Summer of 2020.  One idiot decides to smash a store window and a bunch of other idiots start looting the place.  It's shameful no matter who does it and there is no excuse for it.

Again I have no issue punishing those who broke laws.  I do have an issue with those who were allowed in either by CP or doors that magically opened.  But that's it.

Why do you believe people broke into the Capitol?

If you believe it's for any reason other than Trump told them for years that the election would be and was stolen from them, I would love to hear it.

10 hours ago, Pokebball said:

Honestly, I hope he's found guilty on a serious criminal charge. Until then, however, the Dems appear to have gone completely banana republic.

On one hand you say you hope Trump is found guilty of a crime. On the other, you say the pursuit of convicting Trump makes us a banana republic.

If you hope he is found guilty you believe he is guilty.

This seems like a logic disconnect to me.

• Eyeroll 1

6 hours ago, Kemp said:

Why do you believe people broke into the Capitol?

If you believe it's for any reason other than Trump told them for years that the election would be and was stolen from them, I would love to hear it.

Because they were stupid.  Trump also told them to "peacefully and patriotically make [their] voices heard."  Obviously they didn't listen.  And to date not a single person has said that Trump or anyone else told them to break into the Capitol, which is the only reason the whole "insurrection" nonsense started.

Why do you suppose that, despite being allowed inside the Capitol in droves and sorely outnumbering the pathetically meager number of CPOs, they left after a few hours without even starting the job, much less finishing it?

Edited by Doc
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Kemp said:

On one hand you say you hope Trump is found guilty of a crime. On the other, you say the pursuit of convicting Trump makes us a banana republic.

If you hope he is found guilty you believe he is guilty.

This seems like a logic disconnect to me.

Ahh, thanks for asking and giving me the opportunity to clarify. I did say I hope Trump is found guilty "of a serious criminal charge". Why? I've stated previously that I don't believe Trump has the character to serve as POTUS. I've never believed he did, and as a result, I've never voted for him. I never will.

At this time, I don't believe he's being charged with a serious criminal crime. The charges are part of your banana republic efforts to not allow him to run for political office.

In short, the difference between you and I is our belief in our constitution. You are willing to trash it to meet your partisan needs and goals. I'm not.

• Like (+1) 1

Day in Day out the farmers tell us why the right is bad.

but never what the democrats offer that helps or is good for US.  Cause that platform is horrific for Americans.

So, they gaslight about the right nonstop.

The script is boringly predictable.