The Walls be Closing

Kemp

On 1/13/2024 at 11:13 AM, Doc said:

Because they were stupid.  Trump also told them to "peacefully and patriotically make [their] voices heard."  Obviously they didn't listen.  And to date not a single person has said that Trump or anyone else told them to break into the Capitol, which is the only reason the whole "insurrection" nonsense started.

Why do you suppose that, despite being allowed inside the Capitol in droves and sorely outnumbering the pathetically meager number of CPOs, they left after a few hours without even starting the job, much less finishing it?

Are you saying they weren't there and angry because Trump told them the Deep State stole the election from them?

On 1/13/2024 at 11:26 AM, Pokebball said:

Ahh, thanks for asking and giving me the opportunity to clarify. I did say I hope Trump is found guilty "of a serious criminal charge". Why? I've stated previously that I don't believe Trump has the character to serve as POTUS. I've never believed he did, and as a result, I've never voted for him. I never will.

At this time, I don't believe he's being charged with a serious criminal crime. The charges are part of your banana republic efforts to not allow him to run for political office.

In short, the difference between you and I is our belief in our constitution. You are willing to trash it to meet your partisan needs and goals. I'm not.

Refusing to give back classified documents isn't a serious crime?

Trying to overturn a Presidential election isn't a serious crime?

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/13/2024 at 7:39 AM, Tommy Callahan said:

You think Biden is suffering from deep senility and that he's a mastermind.

Sound reasoning.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

34 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Sound reasoning.

I like most think he is a pathetic failure.  It's weekend at Bernie with him.  This is the third priorities USA term.  

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

Are you saying they weren't there and angry because Trump told them the Deep State stole the election from them?

Whatever the reason they were there, there was no justification for breaking into the Capitol and Trump never even came close to telling them to do it.

On 1/16/2024 at 10:42 AM, Tommy Callahan said:

Day in Day out the farmers tell us why the right is bad.

but never what the democrats offer that helps or is good for US.  Cause that platform is horrific for Americans.

So, they gaslight about the right nonstop.

The script is boringly predictable. 

But Republicans do the same exact thing about the Left. They both do it, you sell out for "your side", it's no different. 

I don't know why so many of you are willing to compromise and sell out on principles to support/defend Trump or Biden. They're both trash. Corrupt trash. 

It's hard to take anyone seriously at this point that complains this much about political corruption and then bends the knee every single time for one of the candidates from the two parties. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, BillStime said:

I just copied this story from mediate. It’s an end justifies the means argument. It shows he’s scared shite less of going broke and to jail. More detail here

https://www.mediaite.com/news/trump-rants-in-dead-of-night-he-needs-full-immunity-even-for-events-that-crossed-the-line/

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Did u vote for Biden? How dare you question others reasoning.....

Which is it?

Is Biden senile or a mastermind?

Here's a clue.

He can't be both.

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Whatever the reason they were there, there was no justification for breaking into the Capitol and Trump never even came close to telling them to do it.

Whatever the reason?

They all happened to be there by coincidence.

You've solved it.

2 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

I like most think he is a pathetic failure.  It's weekend at Bernie with him.  This is the third priorities USA term.  

So, he's not a mastermind?

You guys gotta get your narratives straight.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1

Why do Trump supporters still support him when every single person who worked for him in the White House is now warning America what will happen if he gets there again?

• Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

But Republicans do the same exact thing about the Left. They both do it, you sell out for "your side", it's no different. 

I don't know why so many of you are willing to compromise and sell out on principles to support/defend Trump or Biden. They're both trash. Corrupt trash. 

It's hard to take anyone seriously at this point that complains this much about political corruption and then bends the knee every single time for one of the candidates from the two parties. 

Actually a registered Dem in a New York.  But they lost their way so hard and so fast it's unbelievable.  

No such thing as a Pataki Republican or a blue dog Dem anymore.  

It's the platform that has support.   It's why that skinny kid was even pulling crowds, on the same platform.

It's way more solid that this BS that's a disaster both foreign and domestically. 

22 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Whatever the reason?

They all happened to be there by coincidence.

You've solved it.

Yes, whatever their reason for being there, there was no justification or prompting by anyone to break into the Capitol.  Should I say it even slower for you?

3 hours ago, Kemp said:

Refusing to give back classified documents isn't a serious crime?

Trying to overturn a Presidential election isn't a serious crime?

If these are, history is missing a shytload of additional indictments against others, including the sitting president. Pass me a ham sandwich.

4 hours ago, Kemp said:

Sound reasoning.

Biden isn't coordinating anything beyond the stock selection of frozen desserts in the White House walk-in. Your right on that point Kemp.

Edited by Tenhigh
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Pokebball said:

If these are, history is missing a shytload of additional indictments against others, including the sitting president. Pass me a ham sandwich.

I honestly don’t understand how people cannot differentiate between turning things over to law enforcement and refusing to turn things over to law enforcement. 

Feelings gotta feel, I guess. No facts or logic allowed…

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

I honestly don’t understand how people cannot differentiate between turning things over to law enforcement and refusing to turn things over to law enforcement. 

This coming from someone who believes Joke had no knowledge of classified docs being taken illegally.  Classic.

19 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

So you are 100% certain Biden and/or his staff didn't realize those docs at any point prior to turning them in?  If so, how can you be so sure?

Just now, Tenhigh said:

So you are 100% certain Biden and/or his staff didn't realize those docs at any point prior to turning them in?  If so, how can you be so sure?

Feelings gotta feel, I guess.

• Haha (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Doc said:

This coming from someone who believes Joke had no knowledge of classified docs being taken illegally.  Classic.

33 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

I don’t have certainty that Biden had no knowledge of the documents. That’s why I’m glad he’s being investigated by someone appointed by Trump. 

I’m not so delusional as to think that the Vice President of the United States personally packs their things to leave, nor am I ignorant of the many failings of controls for government documents. 

However, at this point we have no evidence that Biden or Pence were personally involved in intentionally taking documents. That may change with Biden depending on the investigation. 

But Trump was told he had documents and refused to return them despite having no right to them. Had he turned them over when notified, he wouldn’t be in any trouble. He’d be in the same camp as Biden and Pence. His refusal to do so is what makes him guilty. 

• Like (+1) 1