The Walls be Closing

Kemp

On 9/19/2023 at 8:11 AM, Tenhigh said:

I agree that Trump lies more, but surely can you admit that Biden is an incredibly prolific lair.

No, they really can't.  It's how they justify supporting a corrupt, incompetent 50+ year Congress critter.  They all likely were the last ones to stop believing in Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny and the tooth fairy.  They might also still think pro wrestling is real...

22 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

Super classy, doc.  

Bump for @Kemp, you must have missed my post...

Pathetic.  Racist and uses the "R" word.  Some "doc."

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Doc said:

No, they really can't.  It's how they justify supporting a corrupt, incompetent 50+ year Congress critter.  They all likely were the last ones to stop believing in Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny and the tooth fairy.  They might also still think pro wrestling is real...

Pathetic.  Racist and uses the "R" word.  Some "doc."

Do you believe Trump broke the law when he handed a do list on classified documents to someone without security clearance?. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, Chris farley said:

How did bidens docs get to the Penn Center after he was VP?

By changing the subject, you proved that you believe Trump broke the law when he handed classified documents to someone without clearance. 

Thank you for that.

That alone is good enough for a conviction.

• Eyeroll 1

7 minutes ago, Kemp said:

By changing the subject, you proved that you believe Trump broke the law when he handed classified documents to someone without clearance. 

Thank you for that.

yeah. that's how debate and criminality work.

amazing.

Edited by Chris farley
  • Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Thank you for that.

He wasn't changing the subject: he was providing an example of criminality by the leader of the Dem party.  That you simps are justifing it because "he gave them back as soon as he knew" tells me how serious to take you all.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

yeah. that's how debate and criminality work.

amazing.

We weren't involved in a debate or even a conversation.

If you care to answer my question, you be sure to let me know. 

Until then, have fun not answering it.

• Like (+1) 2

30 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Do you believe Trump broke the law when he handed a do list on classified documents to someone without security clearance?. 

Doesn't Trump, as President, have the ability to declassify documents as he sees fit?

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Doc said:

He wasn't changing the subject: he was providing an example of criminality by the leader of the Dem party.  That you simps are justifing it because "he gave them back as soon as he knew" tells me how serious to take you all.

I don't remember asking him about anything Biden did. Can you point it out?

If I had, we could debate that. Like Farley, you seem not to know what debate even means.

Did Trump break the law when he used classified documentation as a notepad and then give it to someone without security clearance?

Do you know the answer? 

14 minutes ago, Doc said:

But that works both ways.  If you think it's criminal that Biden did it, but don't care that Trump did it, that's the same thing.  

It sure appears that most Presidents take documents they shouldn't, and then try to make it appear as though it was accidental.  I am sure some are.  But I am also sure that most aren't accidental.  That's a separate debate.  But it is an escalation when the documents Trump had were requested to be returned, and he didn't.  That is an issue.

1 minute ago, wnyguy said:

Doesn't Trump, as President, have the ability to declassify documents as he sees fit?

Yes, if he takes the proper steps to do it.  It can't be after the fact, and it can't be "I thought it."

18 minutes ago, Doc said:

Bragging about your ignorance of the law sure is a mood, but you do you buddy. 

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

Here you go

Side note: Trump's retaining possession of the documents after being notified that he needed to return them was contrary to the law even if they weren't classified.

Thanks for the link. I guess we have to see what this document that Kemp is carrying on about actually was because it may be that the document was no longer Classified, or if it was a document that threatened national security then Trump should be held accountable.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

Thank you for that.

or, that alone can prevent the conviction

• Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

We weren't involved in a debate or even a conversation.

If you care to answer my question, you be sure to let me know. 

Until then, have fun not answering it.

Don't expect more than an eyeroll from Fartly.  Now this is big news.  Lin Wood has turned on treump

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/09/20/trump-georgia-election-case-lin-wood-is-witness-da-says.html

21 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

or, that alone can prevent the conviction

changing the subject can?

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

I don't remember asking him about anything Biden did. Can you point it out?

If I had, we could debate that. Like Farley, you seem not to know what debate even means.

Did Trump break the law when he used classified documentation as a notepad and then give it to someone without security clearance?

Do you know the answer? 

All I need to do is point out your hypocrisy.  

As for the classified document, can she prove that claim?

1 hour ago, cle23 said:

But that works both ways.  If you think it's criminal that Biden did it, but don't care that Trump did it, that's the same thing.  

It sure appears that most Presidents take documents they shouldn't, and then try to make it appear as though it was accidental.  I am sure some are.  But I am also sure that most aren't accidental.  That's a separate debate.  But it is an escalation when the documents Trump had were requested to be returned, and he didn't.  That is an issue.

Yes, if he takes the proper steps to do it.  It can't be after the fact, and it can't be "I thought it."

I've been saying it's criminal for both.  Or criminal for neither.

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

Bragging about your ignorance of the law sure is a mood, but you do you buddy. 

They are not allowed to take classified material, period.  That you don't care because it's allegedly "spillage" and all you care about it he gave it back immediately despite having it for years and doing who knows what with it, well, you do you buddy.

• Like (+1) 3