The Walls be Closing

Kemp

3 hours ago, TSOL said:

You are seeing what you want to see. He's trying to avoid NK from launching a nuke at us because Kim is insane everyone knows it and he's dying to launch a nuke at someone, mainly us 

Would you rather our president antagonizes that lunatic 

It pales in comparison to Joke allowing Putin a "minor incursion" into Ukraine.

• Thank you (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, Doc said:

You're a good dude, Doc. You can't give these mush for brains lefties an inch, or they'll try to take a mile 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Wacka said:

When did you fal on your head since then?

did go over a waterfall at about 19.  hit my head on a rock.  took finals with 2 black eyes.  Even the hockey players in my class felt bad for me.  But it was at least 10 years after, that I changed party affiliation.  I think my liberal wife may have had some influence.  Life is good.

• Eyeroll 1

13 hours ago, TSOL said:

You are seeing what you want to see. He's trying to avoid NK from launching a nuke at us because Kim is insane everyone knows it and he's dying to launch a nuke at someone, mainly us 

Would you rather our president antagonizes that lunatic 

Do you think anything Trump said slowed down Kim from developing nuclear weapons?

If so, do you have any facts to back that up?

Why do you believe Trump didn't allow an American interpreter at Helsinki?

10 hours ago, Doc said:

What do you think Biden should do about Ukraine that he's not doing?

Edited by Kemp

21 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Do you think anything Trump said slowed down Kim from developing nuclear weapons?

If so, do you have any facts to back that up?

Why do you believe Trump didn't allow an American interpreter at Helsinki?

Does Trump speak Korean? 

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Since you're switching from evasion to random sentence generation, do you douche on Tuesdays?

No, I'm dead serious. What interpreter did he use? Or does he speak Korean? I genuinely don't know 

I'd just like to dig deeper into your question and get to the bottom of it 

Edited by TSOL
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Roundybout said:

We should triple our military and financial support then, right?

2 hours ago, Kemp said:

Nothing.  The damage has already been done.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, TSOL said:

No, I'm dead serious. What interpreter did he use? Or does he speak Korean? I genuinely don't know 

I'd just like to dig deeper into your question and get to the bottom of it 

I'll assume you're being obtuse because to not know I was talking about Helsinki and Putin would make you a dullard. 

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Nothing.  The damage has already been done.

I'll play your game.

What is it Biden should have done in regards to Ukraine?

• Eyeroll 1

@Kemp

Ok, I found some info on the interpreter 

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/summit-secret-happened-helsinki-putin-trump/story?id=78273344

"The Biden administration is looking forward, not back," said House Foreign Affairs Committee Chairman Gregory Meeks, D-N.Y., whose panel once considered subpoenaing Trump’s interpreter to testify about his July 2018 meeting with Putin in Helsinki, Finland, where only an American interpreter was also present.

So it seems it was an American interpreter, 

2 minutes ago, Kemp said:

I'll assume you're being obtuse because to not know I was talking about Helsinki and Putin would make you a dullard. 

Ok now we're really making some progress 

Honestly, what is your issue with this now? It proves that Trump is.... (Fil in the blank)

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, TSOL said:

@Kemp

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/summit-secret-happened-helsinki-putin-trump/story?id=78273344

"The Biden administration is looking forward, not back," said House Foreign Affairs Committee Chairman Gregory Meeks, D-N.Y., whose panel once considered subpoenaing Trump’s interpreter to testify about his July 2018 meeting with Putin in Helsinki, Finland, where only an American interpreter was also present.

stop, they have a blue anon conspiracy to maintain.

they won't even understand the facts as they don't fit the narrative.

Get ready for the insults.

1 minute ago, Chris farley said:

stop, they have a blue anon conspiracy to maintain.

they won't even understand the facts as they don't fit the narrative.

Get ready for the insults.

I'm fine with the insults I really just am trying to grasp his thoughts processes here

So far, from what I gather, he is saying "Trump bad" 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, TSOL said:

I'm fine with the insults I really just am trying to grasp his thoughts processes here

So far, from what I gather, he is saying "Trump bad" 

its just puking a conspiracy that was destroyed by the fact there was an American interpreter that was questioned by authorities.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

19 hours ago, TSOL said:

@Kemp

Ok now we're really making some progress 

Honestly, what is your issue with this now? It proves that Trump is.... (Fil in the blank)

I am honestly confused by the interpreter story.

Was it reported wrongly at the time or did I get the story wrong?

1 minute ago, Kemp said:

I am honestly confused by the interpreter story.

Was it reported wrongly at the time or did I get the story wrong?

I'm honestly not trying to be sarcastic at all, I just think that it's really unheard of for an American president to meet with authoritarian leaders like Putin and Kim Jung whatever-his-name. I really don't think he secretly conspired with them to undermine America or democracy. I think he was trying to do something no other president was able to do in having some open lines of communication. 

The interpretor was nearly subpoenaed to give the transcript of the conversation, but that was clearly politically motivated by the left who didn't trust/ didn't want to trust Trump. It was an attack to diminish his accomplishments in meeting with these leaders. 

But the left backed off  the subpoena  probably because it didn't make political sense for them 

I just don't see how Trump meeting with these leaders is some indictment of him being a dictator 

• Agree 1

44 minutes ago, TSOL said:

I'm honestly not trying to be sarcastic at all, I just think that it's really unheard of for an American president to meet with authoritarian leaders like Putin and Kim Jung whatever-his-name. I really don't think he secretly conspired with them to undermine America or democracy. I think he was trying to do something no other president was able to do in having some open lines of communication. 

The interpretor was nearly subpoenaed to give the transcript of the conversation, but that was clearly politically motivated by the left who didn't trust/ didn't want to trust Trump. It was an attack to diminish his accomplishments in meeting with these leaders. 

But the left backed off  the subpoena  probably because it didn't make political sense for them 

I just don't see how Trump meeting with these leaders is some indictment of him being a dictator 

It's not the meeting part that bothers some of us.

It's his constant praise of dictators and his constant derision of non-dictaors.

The worst part was his taking the word of Putin over his own advisors.

Can't you admit that if a Democrat President did that, that Republicans woud want that guy tossed out of office?

7 minutes ago, Kemp said:

It's not the meeting part that bothers some of us.

It's his constant praise of dictators and his constant derision of non-dictaors.

The worst part was his taking the word of Putin over his own advisors.

Can't you admit that if a Democrat President did that, that Republicans woud want that guy tossed out of office?

I get Trumps mentality, it's a "keep your friends close, your enemies closer" type of thing. 

Democrats have different mentality in my view. Trump is clearly like an old fashioned hard-a$$ type. I get that, I can relate with that. 

Democrats are more the smile and lie to you types. We can all agre, I think, that politicians are pretty sleazy, Trump just does it to your face where a Biden tries to be sneaky behind your back about it. 

Again, me personally, I can better relate to the "right to your face" approach 

5 minutes ago, TSOL said:

I get Trumps mentality, it's a "keep your friends close, your enemies closer" type of thing. 

Democrats have different mentality in my view. Trump is clearly like an old fashioned hard-a$$ type. I get that, I can relate with that. 

Democrats are more the smile and lie to you types. We can all agre, I think, that politicians are pretty sleazy, Trump just does it to your face where a Biden tries to be sneaky behind your back about it. 

Again, me personally, I can better relate to the "right to your face" approach 

Taking the word of Putin over your own advisors is not being a hardass.

If a Dem had done that, what would have been the reaction of Republicans?

If a Dem had done things like praise attackers of the Capitol, or create fake electors in the hopes of reversing election results, or threaten a government official with retaliation if they didn't find votes to make him the winner etc,. what would your reaction be?

6 minutes ago, Kemp said:

If a Dem had done things like praise attackers of the Capitol, or create fake electors in the hopes of reversing election results, or threaten a government official with retaliation if they didn't find votes to make him the winner etc,. what would your reaction be?

Wait a second, he threatened retaliation to a government official? When was that?

34 minutes ago, Kemp said:

I would vilify the crap.outya them... Lol 

26 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Wait a second, he threatened retaliation to a government official? When was that?

You don't know about this?

https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-joe-biden-arts-and-entertainment-elections-georgia-2b27f4c92919556bf6548117648693b7

During their conversation, Trump issued a vague threat to both Raffensperger and Ryan Germany, the secretary of state’s general counsel, suggesting that if they don’t find that thousands of ballots in Fulton County have been illegally destroyed to block investigators — an allegation for which there is no evidence — they would be subject to criminal liability.

“That’s a criminal offense,” he said. “And you can’t let that happen. That’s a big risk to you and to Ryan, your lawyer.”

Before you try and tell me that that isn't a threat, please tell me that if your boss at work said that to you, you wouldn't consider it a threat. If you do say that, you're lying.

Now imagine the most powerful man in America said that to you and tell me that's not a threat.

1 minute ago, Kemp said:

https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-joe-biden-arts-and-entertainment-elections-georgia-2b27f4c92919556bf6548117648693b7

During their conversation, Trump issued a vague threat to both Raffensperger and Ryan Germany, the secretary of state’s general counsel, suggesting that if they don’t find that thousands of ballots in Fulton County have been illegally destroyed to block investigators — an allegation for which there is no evidence — they would be subject to criminal liability.

“That’s a criminal offense,” he said. “And you can’t let that happen. That’s a big risk to you and to Ryan, your lawyer.”

Before you try and tell me that that isn't a threat, please tell me that if your boss at work said that to you, you wouldn't consider it a threat. If you do say that, you're lying.

Now imagine the most powerful man in America said that to you and tell me that's not a threat.

And that's why the Kanye associate is charged too.

They (so the indictment charges) sent her, a black woman, out to similarly intimidate a black election worker wrongly accused of counting fabricated ballots.

Again, subject to proof at trial, but this was the mafia style intimidation used by the campaign to use the power of the president's control of the Justice Department to try to make state officials engage in corrupt acts.

1 minute ago, Kemp said:

Oh I see it now, failing to count legal votes and tossing out illegal ones might be an illegal action in some universe, just not this one.

8 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Oh I see it now, failing to count legal votes and tossing out illegal ones might be an illegal action in some universe, just not this one.

So, the 60 something lawsuits that made these types of claims that all failed, even in front of judges appointed by Trump, ruled incorrectly?

Since Trump, Rudy etc,. couldn't come up with that proof, they sure could have used your help, since you are in possession of this proof.

The question is, why didn't you help them out?

42 minutes ago, Kemp said:

So, the 60 something lawsuits that made these types of claims that all failed, even in front of judges appointed by Trump, ruled incorrectly?

Since Trump, Rudy etc,. couldn't come up with that proof, they sure could have used your help, since you are in possession of this proof.

The question is, why didn't you help them out?

I had a leg cramp.

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

Well at least Rudy foreshadowed himself “being made a fool of”:

”Over the next 10 days, we get to see the machines that are crooked, the ballots that are fraudulent, and if we’re wrong, we will be made fools of. But if we’re right, a lot of them will go to jail. Let’s have trial by combat. I’m willing to stake my reputation, the President is willing to stake his reputation, on the fact that we’re going to find criminality there.”