The Walls be Closing

Kemp

19 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Seems articulate with well considered thought.  Yup, right out of our playbook..pp148-201.

Anyone who repeats the Florida African American Studies lie, has proven that they are not informed.

But you knew that HawkBoy.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Chris farley said:

Um. I actually live in NY and its a closed primary state. 

I'm a registered DEM.

SOOO

HSo am I. Another reason to hate this state. I have property in Florida, seriously considering changing my main residence to Florida.

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

This is what happens when Trump only has yes men/women around him… the wheels literally fall off.

And the events leading up to and after January 6 is just a preview of a second Trump administration.

Never gonna happen 

another stellar American patriot...very,very fine (vvf in trading card parlance)  What will anybody give me for an OJ rookie card?  I really have one but feel it's bad JuJu.

Edited by redtail hawk

4 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

another stellar American patriot...very,very fine (vvf in trading card parlance)  What will anybody give me for an OJ rookie card?  I really have one but feel it's bad JuJu.

I have a football he signed for me in 1973! 

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I have a football he signed for me in 1973! 

He was a great player.  but what a POS...and WTF was Al Cowlings thinking?

Ya know, we had this Balinese goddess figurine we bought in the French Quarter.  Just a bad object.  Gone.  But I digress.

Edited by redtail hawk

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

And there it is folks.

The proof that our new posting friend does not read anything but the approved leftist handbook.

Welcome aboard.

And another example of no matter who codes onto this board and tries to talk to you if they say anything that you don’t agree with their automatically accused of being leftists

Trumpism truly is a cult

2 hours ago, Pokebball said:

It would make sense that Florida would do better during the pandemic at academics nothing replaces in person, teaching, and Florida didn’t handle the pandemic, the same as other states did

As a whole whenever you don’t include the once in a lifetime world virus, Florida does not do as well as these other states

10 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

And another example of no matter who codes onto this board and tries to talk to you if they say anything that you don’t agree with their automatically accused of being leftists

No.

Try again Johnny.

That was a new poster who sided with all three disproved Florida leftists rumors.  So I pointed it out.

It has nothing to do with disagreeing with me. We were not "talking" to each other

Thats the level that many of you on this board stoop to, where it's a contest. 

I provide information from sites (that you don't approve of) but would never read on your own.

Read it or don't, it's no never-mind to me.

But this constant twisting of my posts is childish.

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Anyone who repeats the Florida African American Studies lie, has proven that they are not informed.

But you knew that HawkBoy.

22 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Trumpism truly is a cult

Irony is a challenging concept. 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

And there it is folks.

The proof that our new posting friend does not read anything but the approved leftist handbook.

Welcome aboard.

Florida curriculum includes:

The curriculum requires teaching on race to be “objective” and not “indoctrinate or persuade students to a particular point of view.” One part requires instruction on “how slaves developed skills which, in some instances, could be applied for their personal benefit.” 

3 hours ago, Pokebball said:

Surprised to hear that you've never seen parts of any Trump rallies.

4 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Florida curriculum includes:

The curriculum requires teaching on race to be “objective” and not “indoctrinate or persuade students to a particular point of view.” One part requires instruction on “how slaves developed skills which, in some instances, could be applied for their personal benefit.” 

Surprised to hear that you've never seen parts of any Trump rallies.

Nice pivot. Haven't voted for Trump  nor do I plan to. I've always felt he lacked moral character and he continues to confirm that. That doesn't mean the left has to be the alternative. Not by a long shot. In fact, this banana republic shyt Biden and the left are doing is the most shameful thing I've experienced in American politics. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Changed what law?

Congress passes election reform designed to ward off another Jan. 6

3 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

Nice pivot. Haven't voted for Trump  nor do I plan to. I've always felt he lacked moral character and he continues to confirm that. That doesn't mean the left has to be the alternative. Not by a long shot. In fact, this banana republic shyt Biden and the left are doing is the most shameful thing I've experienced in American politics. 

Letting everything Trump did slide would be the most shameful thing in American politics and will only invite Trump and others like him to do the same.

F that and your feelings 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1