[Misleading Title]

Chandler#81

If Miller and White recover most of their pre-injury form, and that's not a given, this D could be pretty good in 2023 with Rousseau and Elam developing...

And just maybe a new MLB means we tweak the scheme which I'm all for after years of bad playoff D...

4 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Hahahaha Maddie Glab and Tasker got suckered in by a fake account on twitter 

Wtf… they didn’t bother to ask the source before blurting it out over the airwaves… bush league

If we got Wagner or David, we'd really go into the draft with no super-pressing needs.  

Kind of a nice luxury.  Obviously, we'd still like to see some starting-caliber players from the draft on the O line & elsewhere, but there wouldn't be anything crucial.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BuffaloRebound said:

Nah.  Now that Poyer is re-signed this is perfect time to go younger and cheaper at LB.  

Drue Tranquill, Anthony Walker Jr., Devin Bush, and Rashaan Evans are the only sub-age 30 guys left who fit with legit starter upside. 

I like Tranquill or Walker best. Otherwise, you are probably looking at the draft. 

22 minutes ago, Nephilim17 said:

If Miller and White recover most of their pre-injury form, and that's not a given, this D could be pretty good in 2023 with Rousseau and Elam developing...

And just maybe a new MLB means we tweak the scheme which I'm all for after years of bad playoff D...

I'd love a new MLB and a true big nickel as while Taron Johnson is good think he can be a liability at times on run defense. 

21 minutes ago, Success said:

If we got Wagner or David, we'd really go into the draft with no super-pressing needs.  

Kind of a nice luxury.  Obviously, we'd still like to see some starting-caliber players from the draft on the O line & elsewhere, but there wouldn't be anything crucial.

Right Tackle seems pretty pressing to me.  Unless you think Spencer Brown will somehow learn how to play football.