The Unreleased J6 Capitol Surveillance Tapes: As Expected Tapes CONFIRM Sham J6 Committee LIED.

59 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

I've gotta tell ya...all these tapes now seeing the light of day that directly contradict the narrative from the sham committee is completely shocking.

:lol:

Remember when the The King would chide us about "testimony under oath"

:lol::lol:

@ChiGoose

Amazing.  

45 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

If only Trump didn’t tell the mob to head to the Capitol he wouldn’t have had to send that Tweet 3+ hours after the Capitol was breached and 29 minutes after Miss American Taliban sacrificed her life for nothing - absolutely nothing.

Trump used all of you.

• Agree 1

SO, HE PERJURED HIMSELF? WHERE IS MY SHOCKED FACE?   

J6 Celebrity Cop Appears Uninjured in New Video Despite Testimony He Was Going to “Die” on January 6.

Capitol Police officer Aquilino Gonell has repeatedly testified under oath and in federal court that he suffered near-death injuries on January 6. New security video contradicts his claims.

https://www.declassified.live/p/j6-celebrity-cop-appears-uninjured

* although, even though there is video, you can 'dismiss' it because . . . . . . . . . Julie Kelly 😆

• Like (+1) 1

On 7/8/2023 at 3:25 PM, BillsFanNC said:

^^^^

I'm sure this "content" is fully deserving of another one....

***** you @BillStime

Why are you so triggered all the time you seem constantly upset

On 7/26/2023 at 7:11 PM, BillStime said:

If only Trump didn’t tell the mob to head to the Capitol he wouldn’t have had to send that Tweet 3+ hours after the Capitol was breached and 29 minutes after Miss American Taliban sacrificed her life for nothing - absolutely nothing.

Trump used all of you.

That was a total cover your ass tweet

The real question is if he backed the January 6 policeman, why was the national guard not sent out immediately?

Trying to make it look like the military is incompetent and can’t spin up support for the capital on a moments notice just makes him look stupid. We can get anywhere anytime and all it would’ve taken is a smole Group armed and we could’ve dispersed that thing before it got out of hand.

5 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Should be interesting.

To everyone without their heads buried in the sand that is.

Who?

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

You seem to like this quack Julie Kelly a lot

I don’t understand why anyone listens to her if they want to be informed about legal matters. As far as I can tell, she has no training, background, or experience.

I guess it just because she tells them what they want to hear. Feelings always over facts for them. 

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

I don’t understand why anyone listens to her if they want to be informed about legal matters. As far as I can tell, she has no training, background, or experience.

I guess it just because she tells them what they want to hear. Feelings always over facts for them. 

She isn't any quackier than many on this board.

2 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

Did you assume I excluded present company?

I don’t know who you were specifically referencing but your point that the board has a lot of quacks is correct and explains why so many of them follow this quack. 

4 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

I don’t know who you were specifically referencing but your point that the board has a lot of quacks is correct and explains why so many of them follow this quack. 

You don't seem to grasp anywhere near a solid opinion of what quackery is

8 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

You don't seem to grasp anywhere near a solid opinion of what quackery is

If you’re going to make a specific allegation, then do so. I’m not here for games. 

But I would say getting legal ”insight” from someone with no experience or background in law is quackery. 

9 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

If you’re going to make a specific allegation, then do so. I’m not here for games. 

But I would say getting legal ”insight” from someone with no experience or background in law is quackery. 

The King doesn’t play games. So shall it be written, so shall it be so. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1