The Unreleased J6 Capitol Surveillance Tapes: As Expected Tapes CONFIRM Sham J6 Committee LIED.

14 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

It already was on ALL media sources. The committee hearing was on EVERY network in prime time….or were you not allowed to watch TV in the asylum?

The Dem clown party's cultivated specific narrative is the only one that counts.

7 minutes ago, Doc said:

The Dem clown party's cultivated specific narrative is the only one that counts.

It’s as if he thinks CNN was going to show anything different from the state sponsored narrative. Come on! Let’s be serious. Nancy had her chance at bat. She failed…again. 

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

It’s as if he thinks CNN was going to show anything different from the state sponsored narrative. Come on! Let’s be serious. Nancy had her chance at bat. She failed…again. 

Yup.  Could easily have released it all to any/all of the alphabet networks.

Yet these idiots claim the FEDS colluded and manipulated TWITTER; but can't separate the fact that the GQP is COLLUDING with Fox News.

And they wonder why no one takes them or Fox News seriously - when all they do is lie, rewrite and whitewash history.

Idiots

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

Here we go again - this clown turning himself inside out because like @Irv - he can't back up his billshit.

Really should be easy to share identify my alleged sock puppets.

George Costanza Pretzel GIF

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

This is an important piece from the perspective of someone who helped write the Jan 6 report.  It dispels almost all of Carlsons myths:

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2023/03/10/jan-6-committee-aid-tucker-carlson-00086354

"On Monday night, the Fox News host showed just several minutes of cherry-picked footage. Cameras inside the Capitol and on its grounds recorded many more scenes that he did not play for viewers. Some of this footage has long been available online. For example, you can watch rioters ramming their way through USCP officers at the Senate Wing door, members of the mob smashing the ornate East Rotunda doors before other rioters open them from the inside, and the melee at the west plaza tunnel (at the two-hour, 14-minute mark). You can also view a timeline of events used by federal prosecutors, who relied on the USCP’s camera footage. Carlson’s team had access to this footage, and more, but chose not to show any of it to Fox News viewers Monday night. It’s easy to see why. The full USCP cache tells a very different story from the one Carlson wants people to see."  Lots more in the piece...

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 1

5 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

This is an important piece from the perspective of someone who helped write the Jan 6 report.  It dispels almost all of Carlsons myths:

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2023/03/10/jan-6-committee-aid-tucker-carlson-00086354

"On Monday night, the Fox News host showed just several minutes of cherry-picked footage. Cameras inside the Capitol and on its grounds recorded many more scenes that he did not play for viewers. Some of this footage has long been available online. For example, you can watch rioters ramming their way through USCP officers at the Senate Wing door, members of the mob smashing the ornate East Rotunda doors before other rioters open them from the inside, and the melee at the west plaza tunnel (at the two-hour, 14-minute mark). You can also view a timeline of events used by federal prosecutors, who relied on the USCP’s camera footage. Carlson’s team had access to this footage, and more, but chose not to show any of it to Fox News viewers Monday night. It’s easy to see why. The full USCP cache tells a very different story from the one Carlson wants people to see."  Lots more in the piece...

Keep trying Hawk. Maybe at some point you’ll actually figure out what TC was saying. But clearly….not yet. 

18 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Keep trying Hawk. Maybe at some point you’ll actually figure out what TC was saying. But clearly….not yet. 

"Meek" and "Orderly"...https://coloradosun.com/2023/03/08/tucker-carlson-trump-opinion-littwin/

That's how Carlson described it.  A few nonviolent scenes amidst a riot do not prove that the gov't was lying.  It was a riot and an insurrection.  As noted in the piece there is plenty of evidence that this was a premeditated attack on the part of the proud boys.  That is being tried in court now.

"In fact, one of the most important January 6th trials is currently ongoing in a Washington, D.C., courtroom. Five members of the Proud Boys, including the group’s chair, Enrique Tarrio, have been charged with seditious conspiracy and other serious crimes. The Department of Justice claims the Proud Boys “conspired to prevent, hinder and delay the certification of the Electoral College vote, and to oppose by force the authority of the government of the United States.” Moreover, on Jan. 6, 2021, the Proud Boys “directed, mobilized and led members of the crowd onto the Capitol grounds and into the Capitol, leading to dismantling of metal barricades, destruction of property, breaching of the Capitol building, and assaults on law enforcement.”

"Let us compare one of Carlson’s conspiracy theories to the well-established facts. For more than two years, Carlson has chased a bogeyman, arguing that provocateurs working for the federal government (or, alternatively, agitators on the left) somehow tricked Trump’s “patriots” into rioting. He still cannot identify any federal agents working for the so-called “deep state.” Carlson and others have focused on a lone individual who has not been charged, Ray Epps, insinuating that he was a secret FBI plant. This claim is baseless. They’ve produced no evidence connecting Epps, a Trump supporter, to the FBI or any other federal agency."

"The DOJ’s allegations are consistent with the Select Committee’s findings, as well as the investigative work done by real reporters. Law enforcement officials have collected overwhelming evidence, including text messages and videos, showing how the Proud Boys conspired against America’s democracy. They discovered that Tarrio told his men to “storm the Capitol” in the days leading up to the joint session of Congress."

But you won't read it or skim and ignore cuz it doesn't fit your thesis nor Ole Tuck's...

Edited by redtail hawk

6 hours ago, BillStime said:

👆🤡

1) Hilarious, coming from our leading plagiarist.

2) Your "qualified" people lost all credibility when you all defended this:

giphy.gif

3) "However soon enough they fall into the same category as Billsy and Tibs."

Have you ever thought it might be you and the cult being overly committed to your well-coordinated propaganda campaign?

4) The cult has NO problem with these "quality" contributors to forum:

@Wacka

@Unforgiven

@AlBUNDY4TDS

Billsy knows who I  am !!I come here to laugh at the loony left crap hurling hippos.  I certainly don't come here to learn anything from him/it/them.

4 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Billsy knows who I  am !!I come here to laugh at the loony left crap hurling hippos.  I certainly don't come here to learn anything from him/it/them

Yes ,we know. We come here to make you look the fool.  It isn't difficult but sometimes picking on the weaker mind is fun...

36 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

“We”.  Hmmm.  

replying to this: "Billsy knows who I  am !!I come here to laugh at the loony left crap hurling hippos".  So take your panties out of that wad.  I'm the one and only me on this site.  I think mine was a proportional response.  hippos=weaker mind.  perhaps less imaginative tho.  I've never done cow pattie throwing but I did once buy a block in a donkey paddock betting on where the animal would crap first.  I lost but it was for charity and the farm setting for the party was great.

Edited by redtail hawk

10 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

replying to this: "Billsy knows who I  am !!I come here to laugh at the loony left crap hurling hippos".  So take your panties out of that wad.  I'm the one and only me on this site.  I think mine was a proportional response.  hippos=weaker mind.  perhaps less imaginative tho.  I've never done cow pattie throwing but I did once buy a block in a donkey paddock betting on where the animal would crap first.  I lost but it was for charity.

Observing you in action makes me depressed thinking about retirement. You make it seem like it SUCKS (your hunt for NAZIS being the exception. That seems kind of fun). 

18 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

replying to this: "Billsy knows who I  am !!I come here to laugh at the loony left crap hurling hippos".  So take your panties out of that wad.  I'm the one and only me on this site.  I think mine was a proportional response.  hippos=weaker mind.  perhaps less imaginative tho.  I've never done cow pattie throwing but I did once buy a block in a donkey paddock betting on where the animal would crap first.  I lost but it was for charity and the farm setting for the party was great.

I said “We. Hmm.”.  Do you have me confused with someone else? 

13 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Observing you in action makes me depressed thinking about retirement. You make it seem like it SUCKS (your hunt for NAZIS being the exception. That seems kind of fun). 

trust me retirement is just fine. Friday = Saturday = Monday= Wednesday and no rushing.  Can pick the best and least expensive times for flights and trips without regard to the dates.  Plenty of time to play.  Sleeping in is pretty cool x the dogs wanna go out a 6 am.

8 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I said “We. Hmm.”.  Do you have me confused with someone else? 

did I misunderstand?  Was that not a thinly veiled reference to multiple usernames?  It's been a recent subject of debate.  If not, what?

Edited by redtail hawk

I call you  and the other lefties hippos. I posted why a few days ago.  Whed hippos take a dump they helicopter  their tails and dump. Iy\t gets sprayed all over the place. Thats what  you/it/ they do on here.

21 minutes ago, Wacka said:

I call you  and the other lefties hippos. I posted why a few days ago.  Whed hippos take a dump they helicopter  their tails and dump. Iy\t gets sprayed all over the place. Thats what  you/it/ they do on here.

yes, I guess betting on a square in our paddock would be futile.  But I suppose some would find it funny.  The marx vid was ace btw.  It was truly looney.  Words have meaning. Notwithstanding would have been a better choice for JD, imo.

Edited by redtail hawk

Is there anyone who has seen the larger tapes truly think that the punishment of years of imprisonment is appropriate for the Shaman? He is a moron who thought it was a neat diversion. He is not a good guy but he has been in jail longer than some murderers, and he was non violent that day 

34 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Is there anyone who has seen the larger tapes truly think that the punishment of years of imprisonment is appropriate for the Shaman? He is a moron who thought it was a neat diversion. He is not a good guy but he has been in jail longer than some murderers, and he was non violent that day 

He was the symbol.  He made himself that.  It's on him.  I think a mental illness defense was his best bet but I'm not at all sure he's nuts.  Just really ignorant.   Not that we should mirror autocracies but what do u think would happen to him in Putin's Russia if he did that? 

Edited by redtail hawk