The Unreleased J6 Capitol Surveillance Tapes: As Expected Tapes CONFIRM Sham J6 Committee LIED.

Your own party’s response. 

“I think it’s bull####,” Sen. Thom Tillis (R-N.C.) told reporters Tuesday when asked about Carlson’s portrayal of the events as mostly peaceful. “When you see police officers assaulted, all of that ... if you were just a tourist, you should’ve probably lined up at the visitors’ center and came in on an orderly basis.” 

“I was there on Jan. 6. I saw how violent it was,” Sen. Mike Rounds (R-S.D.) added.

Sen. Kevin Cramer (R-N.D.) said Jan. 6 “was clearly more than a peaceful protest of some rowdy boy scouts,” while Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) said he wasn’t interested in “whitewashing” the events.

• Agree 1

23 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Believe what exactly? All he said was that the Committee clearly lied to the American people. And they did! 

Now SoCal...Tucker clearly said MORE than that, don't just pick and choose to support a position.

Everyone from Trump to this committee clear speak with forked tongue. 

We all know Lee Oswald was not a simple independent thinker. 

The invasion of congress is the issue and who planned and supported it, not whether some security people acted strangely or whether some political sideshow committee controlled the narrative. There is nobody in the country who can give a report on the activities that all citizens would support.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

Your own party’s response. 

“I think it’s bull####,” Sen. Thom Tillis (R-N.C.) told reporters Tuesday when asked about Carlson’s portrayal of the events as mostly peaceful. “When you see police officers assaulted, all of that ... if you were just a tourist, you should’ve probably lined up at the visitors’ center and came in on an orderly basis.” 

“I was there on Jan. 6. I saw how violent it was,” Sen. Mike Rounds (R-S.D.) added.

Sen. Kevin Cramer (R-N.D.) said Jan. 6 “was clearly more than a peaceful protest of some rowdy boy scouts,” while Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) said he wasn’t interested in “whitewashing” the events.

Nobody is saying there wasn't violence. But certain events that day have been twisted and with selective video have created a false narrative. More than one thing can be true you realize that right?  

6 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Nobody is saying there wasn't violence. But certain events that day have been twisted and with selective video have created a false narrative. More than one thing can be true you realize that right?  

Ole Tuck did.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/bulls-gop-senators-rebuke-tucker-carlson-downplaying-jan-6-mostly-peac-rcna73764

“Deadly insurrection — everything about that phrase is a lie,” Carlson said on his show Monday night. “Very little about Jan. 6 was organized or violent. Surveillance video from inside the Capitol shows mostly peaceful chaos.”

What didn’t appear on Carlson’s program Monday evening was video showing police and rioters engaged in extended violent clashes. About 140 police officers were assaulted that day.

Edited by redtail hawk

4 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

That was unruly protesting unlike the deadly violent blm 'protesting' all the left turds side step.

• Angry 1

1 minute ago, redtail hawk said:

Therefore, the fact that there were other horrible riots done by those on the other end of the spectrum, makes Jan 6 better?

Not better, just understandable. Steal an election and some unruliness may arise.

• Vomit 1
  • Disagree 1

Just now, redtail hawk said:

Therefore, the fact that there were other horrible riots done by those on the other end of the spectrum, makes Jan 6 better?

No numb nuts disect the difference between 'deadly violent destruction' and unruly.

or as your gods told you "mostly peaceful protests".

maxresdefault.jpg

• Dislike 1

11 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

No!  It created the only narrative.   That some people didn't riot is not relevant.   Nobody is after them for the most part.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

No!  It created the only narrative.   That some people didn't riot is not relevant.   Nobody is after them for the most part.  

I had to laugh at your "for the most part" conclusion.

1 minute ago, Unforgiven said:

No numb nuts disect the difference between 'deadly violent destruction' and unruly.

maxresdefault.jpg

Lol. Who ever defended those protesters here?  Us on the left are totally fine with them getting locked up too.  We're not twisting into pretzels defending them.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

maxresdefault.jpg

I honestly, personally know of no Dems that found the BLM riots acceptable and called for the release of those arrested.  On the other side you have an ex prez who is running again asking for the scumbags to be freed and preaching about retribution.

2 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Lol. Who ever defended those protesters here?  Us on the left are totally fine with them getting locked up too.  We're not twisting into pretzels defending them.  

Beat me to it.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, redtail hawk said:

I honestly, personally know of no Dems that found the BLM riots acceptable and called for the release of those arrested.  On the other side you have an ex prez who is ru.nning again asking for the scumbags to be freed and preaching about retribution.

What? The DEMS were bailing them out of jail for crying out loud.

1 minute ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Yeah some are getting attention that weren't violent.   Like the planners that pushed others to violence.   Those that did nothing wrong shouldn't face stiff penalties.  

I only wish you were correct.