Biden State of the Union Address on February 7th

B-Man

5 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Step away from the bong, sir.

True. 

I hate the fact that in America we still live by that old cliche that "social security is the third rail of American politcs; touch it and you die."

We do need to touch it, at least to shore it up at the margins. But there you have it: Rick Scott touched it, his party owns it.

Well, Scott suggested we touch it, got scolded by McConnell and immediately backed off of his own suggestion.   But by all means, let's just cross our fingers and hope it fixes itself.   

• Agree 1

It's over.

That was bad.

Structurally... there was none.

The delivery? He gets worse each year, and he was never good at this stuff.

He shouted, whispered, slurred, spoke too quickly most of the time, stumbled even when he slowed down sometimes to glacier speed.

But, the 40% or so who will put up with anything so the democrat party will keep power surely will defend it.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

It's over.

That was bad.

He shouted, whispered, slurred, spoke too quickly most of the time, stumbled even when he slowed down sometimes to glacier speed.

But, the 40% or so who will put up with anything so the democrat party will keep power surely will defend it.

Disagree.  He ad libbed to the out of order barbarians comments.  You surely knew what he meant to convey.  You just didn't like it.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

It's over.

That was bad.

Wow and I really thought there was a chance you'd like it.....🤣 nope can't even pretend.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, thunderingsquid said:

Good question and I'd welcome either one.  My boys could use some relief when they finish school.  It's out of control and young adults start their careers at a disadvantage. 

...and cue the law and order grievance posts in 3, 2, 1....

Oh and stfu Marge. 

Why relief? I never got any.  I paid mine off in time. Don't go to such an expensive school or take a major that has no jobs.  I went to UB. Just as good a school as ones costing 5-10 times more. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

JFC - the hypocrisy in this POS is rich.

“Democrats want to rule us with more government control”

This coming from the party of restricting women’s rights - LGTBQ rights - voting rights - and erasing history.

She is delusional AF.

image.thumb.jpeg.c7b0681d890f3ecad93784d1245a1fe9.jpeg

Wow - Sarah visited troops abroad - miracle 

• Like (+1) 2

39 minutes ago, B-Man said:

It's over.

That was bad.

It will be viewed as better than last. I think you know it too

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

43 minutes ago, B-Man said:

It's over.

That was bad.

You do realize everyone can tell when you plagiarize, right?

• Like (+1) 2

48 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Step away from the bong, sir.

True. 

I hate the fact that in America we still live by that old cliche that "social security is the third rail of American politcs; touch it and you die."

We do need to touch it, at least to shore it up at the margins. But there you have it: Rick Scott touched it, his party owns it.

Jus checking in- do you need an Uber or lift or some sound financial advice? Can i call someone to help you? Lmk 

Wow that was bad.  

Sarah actually did a great job. and as expected the Biden supporters are enraged and tossing strawmen like crazy.   That part is kinda funny to read. 

9 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Ouch….you have to be kidding with the unattractive comment, right? Really Classy 

They gotta attack her looks cause the speech was on point. 

55 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Ok, so let's talk about fixing Medicare by offering it to all.

You fix it by allowing people to purchase it.  It them becomes flush and becomes the low cost option to help correct the market. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Ouch….you have to be kidding with the unattractive comment, right? Really Classy 

Give him a break, he is obviously confused. 

comparing being unwoke with being impolite.  

fantasyland stuff. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

So i'm going awakened (unwoke). Sarah is less attractive than my dogs.  We didn't start the culture war?

What do progressives do?

Do they change the culture at every turn?

How is that going?

Edit:  Oh yeah, she's not attractive.  Now do Maxine.

Edited by Demongyz