Jump to content

Everybody's Feeling Stung right Now but please.....


jethro_tull
 Share

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Einstein said:

 

I am not in favor of tearing down. In fact I posted yesterday that coaching was not the biggest problem on Sunday, and I fully believe that.

 

But that doesn’t mean we should have patience. Patience should be gone. This staff should feel the pressure to do better. Giving them an “out” by saying we should be patient is the wrong way, in my opinion. 

 

 

 

I’m not in favor of endless patience either. People need to be held accountable, and some need to grow into their jobs. Bad time to lose Daboll, but that’s what happens to good teams. It’s just the natural way it works. 

 

McD has grown into the job to some degree I believe.  I think he’ll support Dorsey allowing him to do the same, especially if Josh is really so far in his corner. 

 

.

Edited by Augie
  • Thank you (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, BillsFan2313 said:

 

Are you saying the Bills should have known that their starting and backup safety were going to get injured, so they should have had a starter quality safety as a 3rd string? 

No.  Try reading more thoroughly. They should have known Johnson and Lewis were no suitable at safety. It was shown in preseason

 

Lewis is a specialty role player, good for nickel.

 

Johnson is not to NFL calibre. 

 

We had 2 safety the wrong side of 30, suffering injuries the last few years.  Depth should have been a key point to this team. 

 

They did good with Hamlin and his depth.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, UKBillFan said:


The Bills laid an egg yesterday. Just like they do at least once every year under McDermott. Lack of preparation, lack of schemes, lack of drive. We cannot trust this team because it happens all too often.

This has been my biggest McD criticism. We’ve been one of the better teams in the league the past few years, but suffer humiliating home losses on a yearly basis. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, Augie said:

 

I think the time to change is not after one of the most difficult seasons (concentrated DB injuries, Von ACL,  snow, Damar, etc) of all time, and finishing 13-3. 

 

But maybe that’s just me trying to be rational rather than angry and emotional. 

 

He’s always trying to dominate the conversation! 

 

IDK, do you think maybe he’s having to pay by the character? 

 

 

.

I hardly think questioning whether the longest tenured NFL head coach without a Super Bowl appearance is the right guy for the job qualifies as angry and emotional.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

I hardly think questioning whether the longest tenured NFL head coach without a Super Bowl appearance is the right guy for the job qualifies as angry and emotional.

 

The questioning at this exact point in time suggests angry and emotional. I’m not saying that is the case, but if you just walked into the room…..

 

And that’s just a silly stat which goes to show how you feel, and that’s perfectly fine. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Augie said:

 

The questioning at this exact point in time suggests angry and emotional. I’m not saying that is the case, but if you just walked into the room…..

 

And that’s just a silly stat which goes to show how you feel, and that’s perfectly fine. 

Just having a conversation. We can either keep it that way or you can insist on projecting feelings. Your call👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Gugny said:


I looked at what I wanted to look at. 
 

I don’t give a crap about how long their coaches had coached. 
 

I also don’t give a crap that they lost Super Bowls. 
 

If you want to put your own spin on it, then dig up your own story and tell it how you want to. 
 

Im perfectly content with what I offered. 

 

So you’re posting to hear yourself type into a little echo chamber and no discussion or alternative POV interest you

 

Got It.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

 

So you’re posting to hear yourself type into a little echo chamber and no discussion or alternative POV interest you

 

Got It.

 

Yes.  Just like you sit around and wait to "correct" people at every chance you get ..

 

You're the COVID expert.

You're the football expert.

You're the (now, thank GOD) shadow mod, who knows who should say what, where, when and how.

 

Keep sitting in your chair and looking for opportunities to prove to everyone how much smarter you are than them.

 

It's a great look.  Really.

 

And everyone loves it.  Really.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

 

Yes.  Just like you sit around and wait to "correct" people at every chance you get ..

 

You're the COVID expert.

You're the football expert.

You're the (now, thank GOD) shadow mod, who knows who should say what, where, when and how.

 

Keep sitting in your chair and looking for opportunities to prove to everyone how much smarter you are than them.

 

It's a great look.  Really.

 

And everyone loves it.  Really.

 

Agree

 

giphy.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, HappyDays said:

 

Which injuries contributed to the offense scoring 10 points in a home playoff game?

Hey man, I hope all is well.

 

Josh Allen probably more then anyone takes anything team related personally. Do you think its possible the Damar Hamlin visit to the locker room may have inadvertently caused players to revisit the trauma they experienced a few weeks earlier? I ask this because the Buffalo Bills played like they had just been shell shocked. Perhaps mentally they were.

 

Any thoughts?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...