I think the media will back off the Bills hype a train a bit

bills6969

Which will be a GREAT thing for this team.  I wasn’t  really a fan of all SB talk and being Vegas’ SB favorite in preseason.  Too much hype/pressure on the team.  Much prefer to be the team that no one talks about that sneaks up on everyone at end of season (Kind of like the Bengals this year).  I think KC, Cincy, Philly will overtake us as the favorites.  Not to mention we play each of those teams on the road next year,  which will be TOUGH.

• Agree 2

14 minutes ago, bills6969 said:

Which will be a GREAT thing for this team.  I wasn’t  really a fan of all SB talk and being Vegas’ SB favorite in preseason.  Too much hype/pressure on the team.  Much prefer to be the team that no one talks about that sneaks up on everyone at end of season (Kind of like the Bengals this year).  I think KC, Cincy, Philly will overtake us as the favorites.  Not to mention we play each of those teams on the road next year,  which will be TOUGH.

They already have.

We are probably the 5th or 6th best team in the league right now.

Have to put SF, PHI, KC, and CIN all ahead of us...maybe a few more.

We are not keeping up in the AFC offensive arms race; we need way more talent and weapons on offense..

Like 2 or 3 before next season starts.

• Like (+1) 3

23 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Vegas will put the Bills in the 4 or 5 spot. I actually think they will be higher then the 49ers do to the QB position being unsettled 

Except bills are tied with the chiefs for favorites to win the 2023 super bowl by Vegas odds 

That's 2 yrs in a row we are off season super bowl champs!!!!! 

• Awesome! (+1) 2

1 hour ago, bills6969 said:

I hate to be the 1 to tell you this but as long as Josh Allen is our QB there will always be the SB talk.

19 minutes ago, boyst said:

Except bills are tied with the chiefs for favorites to win the 2023 super bowl by Vegas odds 

That's 2 yrs in a row we are off season super bowl champs!!!!! 

Well the Bills do get Miller and Hyde back and gotta figure even they know Beane despite him kick and screaming will get Allen more talent. 

Loser attitude. I HATE when we're overlooked. How many SBs do we have to show for being an underdog? Fear of success. 

It took a metric ton of adversity to knock us out in the divisional round. It won't happen again next year. Not with a rebuilt O-line, new OC, and new receivers. 

I agree. The media will feel stung by the Bills not only early exit, but how they went out like whimpering dogs. In fact, I predict many will not even pick the Bills to win the AFC East. And if the Jets find any sort of decent QB, I see predictions of 3rd in the East.. I hope that's the case. Might put a chip on the Bills shoulder for a change.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.