Shady and Poyer talking about Hyde possibly returning this week

extrahammer

50 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

You are simply lost. You won't back off. Was/is Shady a perfect human being? Maybe not, but the point is that he gave the Bills everything he had and I for one wish we could have gotten him a few years earlier. Yet, his first year with the Bills was a beauty for sure. Thank Shady!!!

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Beck Water said:

Unless it was recent, I wouldn't get excited over it; Hyde has been open all along that it's not up to him, but rather up to the doctors.

Of course it's not going to be up to Hyde individually.

It will be a huge group decision made by about 6 people, and the conversation won't even start until he's fully medically cleared to play and the coaching staff is convinced he's up to speed and won't be a liability on the field.

You can argue Tre White came back too soon, based purely on his performance.

Here's how it will work:  if there's any possible way Hyde can go, and and be an improvement over what we have now, he'll be out there.  

The season is on the line here.

• Agree 1

Just now, Spiderweb said:

You are simply lost. You won't back off. Was/is Shady a perfect human being? Maybe not, but the point is that he gave the Bills everything he had and I for one wish we could have gotten him a few years earlier. Yet, his first year with the Bills was a beauty for sure. Thank Shady!!!

Not lost, at home. Me back off? Why you here?

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, I am the egg man said:

Thank goodness TB12 never had that kind of dirt on him or there’d be a new thread daily bashing him for such.

The truth shall set you free.

Now that both your teams are golfing, maybe you can go stalk the Pats and Bucs a bit to see if they'll give you an autograph.

2 minutes ago, pocoboy said:

The truth shall set you free.

Now that both your teams are golfing, maybe you can go stalk the Pats and Bucs a bit to see if they'll give you an autograph.

My teams golfing. The Bills and Sabres are golfing? Good for them.

Just now, Big Turk said:

No...he just dresses up as one to go shoplifting...😂

main-qimg-3fec3b5ece248745f35c199f4182d2

That from a Janes Addiction video?

1 hour ago, boyst said:

I think there is a big reveal and Hyde plays. Just a hunch.

Also, been waiting on news about Kim

Doctors have cleared him to play..McDermott needs to drop his ultra safe nature and coach as if this is the playoffs!....it's win or go into the offseason.....it's hard to get to this point and if we squander it again it will be 3 yrs of Allen's superbowl window down the drain

3 minutes ago, Nephilim17 said:

Very interesting. Poyer doesn't even touch the comment. I bet Sean told the players to not talk about it.

But this suggests there's a good chance we see Hyde on the field if we advance...

We need him on the field SUNDAY or it's a good chance we don't advance

1 minute ago, Billever76 said:

Doctors have cleared him to play..McDermott needs to drop his ultra safe nature and coach as if this is the playoffs!....it's win or go into the offseason.....it's hard to get to this point and if we squander it again it will be 3 yrs of Allen's superbowl window down the drain

Where/when do you see doctors cleared Hyde to play?

11 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

No...he just dresses up as one to go shoplifting...😂

main-qimg-3fec3b5ece248745f35c199f4182d2

12 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

My teams golfing. The Bills and Sabres are golfing? Good for them.

That from a Janes Addiction video?

Well, it's just a simple fact
When I want something,
I don't want to pay for it
I walk right through the door
Walk right through the door
Hey all right!
If I get by, it's mine
Mine all mine!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Billever76 said:

We need him on the field SUNDAY or it's a good chance we don't advance

I wouldn't put this all on McDermott.  Micah said in his return to practice presser that he is still talking with his doctors and it's about

his progress during practice that will determine his game status.

1 hour ago, MJS said:

He was a good teammate and never did anything but play hard every time he stepped on the field.

I expected him to come here and be a distraction, but he just wasn't.

He was a leader.  Robert Foster's head was not in it.  He seemed to expect it to be easy for him.

Shady took Foster under his wing and got him back on track and for half a year he was a good WR.

Next year after Shady was cut Foster was back to his old self.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.