Cowboys@ Bucs 8:15 PM (ESPN)

HOUSE

1 minute ago, TheFunPolice said:

Miami would be fun!

The thing is...

He ends games with tons of yards so it looks like he had a big game on paper 

He is averaging .5 injuries per game. At that rate Miami will need 17 WR/TEs to survive the season. 

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Now the playoffs are just fun! 

This is it for me. I know a lot of younger Bills fans, and I've been ridiculed a little for my irrational fear of TB - but if we make the big game, I just want to enjoy it w/out all of the baggage, and hearing every day about his record against us & all that.  Just normal championship stress is plenty.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Dr.Sack said:

He is averaging .5 injuries per game. At that rate Miami will need 17 WR/TEs to survive the season. 

Tampa fans complain about WR not being able to stay healthy but he is off a lot 

Just now, Success said:

This is it for me. I know a lot of younger Bills fans, and I've been ridiculed a little for my irrational fear of TB - but if we make the big game, I just want to enjoy it w/out all of the baggage, and hearing every day about his record against us & all that.  Just normal championship stress is plenty.

Exactly.

That Atlanta Super Bowl broke me. After that I've been convinced he'll always win. 

For me it's simple: Brady cannot win a Super Bowl he's not in. 

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.