We're on to Cincinnati(Bengals coming to OP). Sunday 1/22 at 3pm. Opening Line Bills -5

Big Turk

47 minutes ago, boyst said:

the bills have been effective moving rosseau inside. phillips outside.

we have also seen oliver slide outside to a wide tackle, inside end.

basham and rosseau have dropped back effectively to block lanes.

i don't know that the bills have a plan for Mixon and the RBs of Cinci. i don't know that they need to.

the plan SHOULD be "who cares" when concerning their run game. They dont have one. They are bottom 5 in every rushing metric. Any rushing attempt is a win for the Bills because its not Burrow throwing to one of their many dangerous weapons. Ill take our chances ALL DAY if the Bengals have more than 25 rushing attempts. 

• Like (+1) 1

Dang, everyone on the ESPN Get UP set picked Burrow over Allen...and picked Cinci to win over the Bills on Sunday.  They even smashed our mini helmet.  Burrow and the Bengals are definitely the flavor this week for National media.

8 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

the plan SHOULD be "who cares" when concerning their run game. They dont have one. They are bottom 5 in every rushing metric. Any rushing attempt is a win for the Bills because its not Burrow throwing to one of their many dangerous weapons. Ill take our chances ALL DAY if the Bengals have more than 25 rushing attempts. 

i like that thought.

any run should be considered a win for buffalo because Mixon and the RB's are JAGS. this also keeps the ball out of Burrieux hands.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, boyst said:

my genius of football is not something i think. it's something i know. 

the bengals have been to a super bowl... what like twice? how many rings do you have? together with the bills they show....0. perhaps that's why there is such disdain for your team. they're millenials and zoomers who believe participation trophies are merits of success!!!!!!!

this game is your super bowl. it's what they're acting like to finally get the revenge they think they deserve.

and i don't care about "your" website reference. if they're too dense to understand satire and fan speak then i have a rude awakening for them but not surprised because i have spent much time in Ohio. there is little joy there. the whole cinci area is just a suburb of gahanna and the greater columbus metro. at least the north side of cbus isn't so awful - worthington and such is nice.

the new cat toy is old now. sorry bud, have a good day

So you practically begged me to debate your "expert analysis of my team", I provided a courteous response to each point you made and instead of actually discussing football you do this?  A white flag emoji would be good enough.

Just now, Caesar said:

So you practically begged me to debate your "expert analysis of my team", I provided a courteous response to each point you made and instead of actually discussing football you do this?  A white flag emoji would be good enough.

image.thumb.png.feb6c34444e5a20f56e6cde898f21182.png

9 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

Figure out who is who and respond (or don't respond) accordingly.  And if you catch yourself thinking this place is bad, fire up ChiefsPlanet.com for a few minutes and let perspective wash over you like a tidal wave of toxic, flaming sewage.

Lol, no doubt. You guys have a couple childish posters here I should ignore, as do we, but Chiefs Planet is on an entirely different level.  They are nonstop miserable.

• Like (+1) 1

Does it not seem kind of strange the NFL made concessions for a Baltimore-Cincy playoff game possibility(coin flip if Baltimore won week 18), a KC-Buffalo playoff game concession(neutral site if they meet in the AFCCG) but not a Cincinnati-Buffalo playoff game concession when those were the two actual teams affected most?

I can't blame the Bengals and Bengal fans for feeling like they got screwed in this whole thing. They kinda did.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

Just now, SUNY_amherst said:

I also don't think it is a good thing that Hamlin is showing up to the facility daily like McDermott stated. Of course no one involved with the Bills is gonna tell him not to but its clearly an emotional distraction

I think the season ends sunday, hope I'm wrong. Flame away though, I know nobody likes a millgram of criticism/negativity here

This is the most ridiculous post I've ever seen here...we don't use the metric system here!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Caesar said:

I reply to those directed at me, the only original posts I make are questions or answers to statements others have made regarding the Bengals.  This weird of you.

Caesar, I'm a visitor to your town a number of times earlier in this century, if Cincy is your home.

It's how I developed my love of Skyline Chili and to this day there is a can of it in my cupboard, along with the Skyline hot sauce, right now.  Sometimes its what I serve on gameday.  I'm also a fan of the Montgomery Inn ribs.

Good stuff, good people.

First time I ever played cornhole was at a tailgate down there before a game.  

That's it.  Have a good one, brother.

• Like (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, Caesar said:

Allen is an alien, simply a brute and fun to watch.  He's my second favorite QB.

Sure, "trait" was the wrong word as a cannon would be a trait, but as to passing stats is what I was referring.  Josh is fantastic and the better overall football player I just like our guy's accuracy and pre-post snap abilities.

How do Cincy fans view his weapons?  In the sense that Burrow will likely get the new wave of QB contract approaching/exceeding 50M per... It's hard to imagine he'll ever have more weapons than he does in Chase, Higgins, Boyd, Hurst, an invested in OL (injuries not withstanding) AND a top 10 caliber Defense.  

Is the consensus that Burrow will elevate those around him?.. because the weapons y'all have are as good as it gets this side of San Fran.

It's what we've gone through all year with a heavily invested in defense and halfway though the year we're out here wining and dining OBJ and signing Beasley & Brown because Allen is throwing to Diggs, unproven slot WR's and a guy who apparently only dominates in the Playoffs. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Big Turk said:

Does it not seem kind of strange the NFL made concessions for a Baltimore-Cincy playoff game possibility(coin flip if Baltimore won week 18), a KC-Buffalo playoff game concession(neutral site if they meet in the AFCCG) but not a Cincinnati-Buffalo playoff game concession when those were the two actual teams affected most?

I can't blame the Bengals and Bengal fans for feeling like they got screwed in this whole thing.

Yes, it is strange. The only reasoning I can wrap my head around is the AFC North was at stake for Bengals-Ravens but ultimately the stakes were the same for both scenarios: hosting a playoff game.

2 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

I can't blame the Bengals and Bengal fans for feeling like they got screwed in this whole thing. They kinda did.

No, the concession is because the teams involved did not play an equal number of games, such that in theory being allowed to catch up would change the standings. 

The bills and bengals played in the same number of games 

Edited by arcane

4 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Caesar, I'm a visitor to your town a number of times earlier in this century, if Cincy is your home.

It's how I developed my love of Skyline Chili and to this day there is a can of it in my cupboard, along with the Skyline hot sauce, right now.  Sometimes its what I serve on gameday.  I'm also a fan of the Montgomery Inn ribs.

Good stuff, good people.

First time I ever played cornhole was at a tailgate down there before a game.  

That's it.  Have a good one, brother.

GoldStar over Skyline.  I said what I said. I lived in Cincy for a little over a year, I know it's not a popular take, but it's the truth

Edited by Big Turk
  • Vomit 1

Just now, arcane said:

No, the concession is because the teams involved did not play an equal number of games, such that I theory being allowed to catch up would change the standings. 

That's right but I guess it still feels off. 

1 minute ago, arcane said:

No, the concession is because the teams involved did not play an equal number of games, such that in theory being allowed to catch up would change the standings. 

But that game would directly have affected the Bengals ability to be the 2 seed(or 1 if the Chiefs had lost). How is that any different?