Will DeAndre Hopkins be available this offseason?

NeverOutNick

2 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

it literally takes 30 secs to look up.

I think it’s weird to look up and see if he’s following Josh yesterday- remember the exact followers and then check again today. It’s not the time involved as much is it is the thought process. 

but I’m also not really into ig.  

3 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I think it’s weird to look up and see if he’s following Josh yesterday- remember the exact followers and then check again today. It’s not the time involved as much is it is the thought process. 

but I’m also not really into ig.  

All you do is click on his followers….newest ones are at the top of the list.

You’re welcome.

1 minute ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

All you do is click on his followers….newest ones are at the top of the list.

You’re welcome.

Like I said…. It has nothing to do with the time involved or the process of checking.  

37 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Hopkins just followed Josh Allen on IG.

he was following 572 yesterday, Josh was not one of them. I know because I looked myself. He was following Diggs already.

He’s now following 573

I didn't go through all of his followers but he also follows Mac Jones and Dak Prescott from what I saw. Not sure him following Josh is something to really look into. The timing of it is interesting but I'm not gonna try to really read into it too much. One thing I will say about him following Dak and Mac is he was rumored to possibly be traded to the Cowboys before they got Cooks and he is still being rumored to possibly be traded to the Patriots. So, maybe he is just following QBs of rumored teams lol

40 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Hopkins just followed Josh Allen on IG.

he was following 572 yesterday, Josh was not one of them. I know because I looked myself. He was following Diggs already.

He’s now following 573

Interesting!! This and the news that trade talks are heating up for Hopkins! 

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

I don't give a f*ck about his age right now. Go get him and go for a Super Bowl. Worry about ramifications later lol

Seriously. If they get a SB and then have to "retool or rebuild" in a couple years, who cares. I know some Rams fans that couldn't care less about the re build they're going through right now. I think I'd be the same. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

22 minutes ago, Goin Breakdown said:

Seriously. If they get a SB and then have to "retool or rebuild" in a couple years, who cares. I know some Rams fans that couldn't care less about the re build they're going through right now. I think I'd be the same. 

It would suck to have to sort of rebuild in a few years but get the Super Bowl beforehand and I won't care as much. Allen will still be here and as long as he is, we will never be completely out of it anyway

Edited by Buffalo03
  • Agree 1

17 minutes ago, Goin Breakdown said:

We aren’t even remotely close to the Rams situation.  Which is even a bigger reason why they should go for it if a trade for Hopkins is available for, say, a 3rd and the eventual trade of Ed Oliver.   We could likely get them to eat some cap if we’re willing to go Day 2 pick to wash the salary with Oliver.  

We didn’t trade for a QB.  

We didn’t trade for an EDGE.  

We didn’t trade for a CB1. 

We didn’t trade away years worth of premium picks.  

We are not the same.   Just move Oliver and we’re fine… no need for Jets maneuvering like multiple void years at 20M+ cap hits for a QB. 

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

We aren’t even remotely close to the Rams situation.  Which is even a bigger reason why they should go for it if a trade for Hopkins is available for, say, a 3rd and the eventual trade of Ed Oliver.   We could likely get them to eat some cap if we’re willing to go Day 2 pick to wash the salary with Oliver.  

We didn’t trade for a QB.  

We didn’t trade for an EDGE.  

We didn’t trade for a CB1. 

We didn’t trade away years worth of premium picks.  

We are not the same.   Just move Oliver and we’re fine… no need for Jets maneuvering like multiple void years at 20M+ cap hits for a QB. 

I hear ya. I know we aren't in the same situation or even will be. I'm just simply stating that if we had to deal with finances and cap in a couple years (because we went in on Hop) and won the big one then, I'm down for that. Sign me up!! 

5 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

I’m gonna go ahead and say Hopkins will be a Buffalo Bill. 

Loved Hopkins his last year in HOU and first in AZ. Pretty much his whole career has been legit. Just feel as though he’s going to start declining sooner rather than later… Trading away assets that turn into future players on team friendly deals is a rough gamble for a guy heading into his eleventh year. Could be wrong and he plays to that 2017-20 stretch again… Who knows. That’s my 2¢ 

2 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

good Lord do it now!!

OK. For those picks I’d be down for. A second and more? No thanks. 

11 minutes ago, BBFL said:

Loved Hopkins his last year in HOU and first in AZ. Pretty much his whole career has been legit. Just feel as though he’s going to start declining sooner rather than later… Trading away assets that turn into future players on team friendly deals is a rough gamble for a guy heading into his eleventh year. Could be wrong and he plays to that 2017-20 stretch again… Who knows. That’s my 2¢ 

OK. For those picks I’d be down for. A second and more? No thanks. 

I'd do a 2nd this year. Not sure why that would be a big deal. There would be no future assets tied up. Losing a 2nd round pick one year isn't a huge deal

5 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

I'd do a 2nd this year. Not sure why that would be a big deal. There would be no future assets tied up. Losing a 2nd round pick one year isn't a huge deal

Why? Got a lot of questions surrounding the offense after Josh, Diggs and Dawkins. My issue isn’t trading any draft pick for a player. It’s the player, contract and future. If Hopkins was fresh off his first contract or even at the end of the second; like HOU to AZ. Wouldn’t be as much of a concern. 

Edited by BBFL

1 minute ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

you cannot win a SB without skill players. Bengals made the SB with one of the worst lines in football….and great weapons…

The Patriots literally won a ton of Super Bowls without top receivers.  We already have 1 who is better than anyone they had for any of those wins.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1