Which two teams would you like to see miss the playoffs?

SageAgainstTheMachine

Pick 2 to miss the playoffs  

195 members have voted

1. 1. Which Two?

• Dolphins
    • Patriots
    • Jets
    • Chargers
  2. 2. Are your choices more related to playoff matchups or for personal vendettas?

• Playoffs
    • Vendettas

11 hours ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

I think a lot of people are overrating the Chargers.  They just don't play up to their potential and I think they have a bottom-5 HC.

Never understood the perennial hyping of that team. They have literally accomplished nothing to deserve it. I would be fine facing the Chargers in the postseason

It won't happen but I'd love to see the Jets @ Bengals and the Chargers @ Chiefs in the 1st round. I think the AFC South winner, Ravens, and Patriots are trash (though the Jags may become a problem in the future). Dolphins would get crushed by either the Bengals or Chiefs because of their poor defense.

3 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Which team had the YouTube fan that was walking through running into Buffalo Bill fans gloating in their faces was it Miami or the Jets? Whichever one it was I want that team to miss the playoffs

That would be the Phish

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.