Musk’s follies

BillStime

How original. A topic stated by BS with the first 8 posts by BS.  With a recyclesd title. You're about as original and funny as Jimmy Kimmel. More pollution on PPP.What's next? Juggies on trampolines?

Edited by Wacka
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

20 hours ago, BillStime said:

I'm amazed how media rats like the people running The Guardian that support the suppression of free speech and censorship of anything that conflicts with or threaten corporate and government establishment power centers everywhere has the balls to call out anyone else on the topic.  But that's the game these folks play.  A media outlet that's a supporter of corporate and government censorship judging and demanding an explanation from Musk about his "free speech" position?  You just can't make up something more preposterous. 

• Like (+1) 2

34 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Welp. seems some profiles moved on from orange man bad, to space man bad.

in perfect unison. 

while they chant the others are a cult.

No different than MAGA moving on to their next savior to own the dems, right?

I mean, minutes after this thread was created - look what DR @BillsFanNC crated?

Y’all so triggered and incredibly insecure, eh?

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

• Eyeroll 1

53 minutes ago, BillStime said:

More likely dismantling and selling off the furniture and fixtures of the country club-like workplace environment where the majority of the workforce coming into the office did nothing all day other than posting to their social media accounts and de-stressing from the ordeal of uploading pictures and videos of their life of doing nothing productive.  That's why you can fire 90% of the work force and have no negative impact on productivity.   A bunch of useless narcissists.  Look at me, I'm important.  I post lots of pictures of myself.  All this is hard "work".  I have to go back to the decompression room for the rest of the day.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

15 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

More likely dismantling and selling off the furniture and fixtures of the country club-like workplace environment where the majority of the workforce coming into the office did nothing all day other than posting to their social media accounts and de-stressing from the ordeal of uploading pictures and videos of their life of doing nothing productive.  That's why you can fire 90% of the work force and have no negative impact on productivity.   A bunch of useless narcissists.  Look at me, I'm important.  I post lots of pictures of myself.  All this is hard "work".  I have to go back to the decompression room for the rest of the day.

It's amazing.  Elon gutted that "workforce" and Twitter is working no worse than before, if not better.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

https://www.businessinsider.com/items-auction-elon-musk-twitter-hq-2022-12

"They've sold for 44 billion, and we're selling a couple of chairs and desks and computers," Dove told Fortune. "So if anyone genuinely thinks that the revenue from selling a couple computers and chairs will pay for the mountain there, then they're a moron." 

We know....we know. 

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

You mean like this?

31 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

omg - hack harder.  You sound like a freakn communist, and you voted for this twice.  

image.thumb.jpeg.ca54c6420fa497c1505fff7de2b2b2d9.jpeg

And what does paying rent have to do with a country club?

Aren't you a capitalist?

Ask @JaCrispy - he'll have your back.

45 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Jimmy sounds transphobic and not very inclusive here…😉

Someone is threatened... and you clearly do not know the definition of transphobic and inclusive.