AFC Playoff Teams projections

TFBillsfan

11 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

While I agree with you on the Bengals I'm not sure I agree that goes much wider. If the Chiefs face the Bengals in the playoffs I think I'd pick the Bengals. Anyone else at Arrowhead I think the Chiefs are favourites. Maybe only just v the Bills. Strong faves vs everyone else. 

The Chiefs at home would beat the Chargers, Ravens or any of the other AFC East teams. 

The Bills can go in there and beat them... they would just have to show they can do it in January. The Bengals know they can. Kansas City would be too good for the rest.

Who are KC losing to? 

Could be Seattle, could be the Raiders… I will say Seattle, they aren’t afraid to hit.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

20 hours ago, TFBillsfan said:

Week 14 with four HUGE games remaining. If Bills beat MIA, they “should” do no worse than the 3 seed. If the Bills win out, they’ll finish 14-3 and everything goes thru Orchard Park with an extra week of rest.  Here are my predictions.

1. Buffalo     14-3    Wins against MIA, CHI, CIN and NE

2. KC.           14-3    Wins against Hou, SEA, DEN and LVR

3. CIN.          13-4    Wins against TB, NE and BALT, Lose to the Bills

4. TN.           9-8      Wins against HOU and Jax, Lose to LAC and DAL

5. Balt.         12-5     Wins against CLE, ATL and Pitt, lose to Cinncy

6. LAC.         11-6     Wins against TN, Indy, LVR and Den

7.  MIA.         10-7     Wins against GB and NE, lose to BUF and NYJ

Thoughts? Anyone seeing it different? Obviously ALOT can change but beating MIA puts the Bills in a good position.

Cincy already has 4 losses so of they lose to us that would be their 5th loss, not the 4th

Edited by Buffalo03

19 hours ago, chongli said:

If the Seahawks finish with a better record than the NFC South champion and miss the playoffs, they are going to be pissed. Maybe it is time for eight playoff teams and no bye in each conference, like @Big Turk advocated for. Why should Tampa Bay, or whoever, with a losing record, be allowed in the playoffs?

The idea is to maintain the value of divisions. But other than travel convenience or pushing supposed rivalries, I'm not sure why they don't go to mega conferences at this point. I agree the #1 seed in the NFL (bye + 2 home games) is a monster advantage.

And yeah, the Bucs could backdoor several teams.

1. Eagles
2. Cowboys
3. 49ers
4. Bills
5. Chiefs
6. Bengals
7. Ravens
8. Vikings
9. Chargers
10. Dolphins
11. Commanders
12. Patriots
13. Jets
14. Titans
15. Giants
16. Lions
17. Seahawks
18. Bucs
19. Jaguars
20. Panthers
21. Packers 
22. Browns
23. Falcons
24. Steelers
25. Raiders
26. Rams
27. Saints
28. Colts
29. Cardinals
30. Bears
31. Broncos
32. Texans   

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Dr. Who said:

I'm confused. Doesn't King Henry play for the Titans, a team that just got pummeled by the Jaguars?

Thanks Who for knowing who King Henry plays for.  Perrine is scary too which makes Cincy a bigger threat than KC because of better run game and balance overall.  I hope we can limit Perrine as he ran over KC.  Go Bills 🏈🦬

3 hours ago, Ga boy said:

Thanks Who for knowing who King Henry plays for.  Perrine is scary too which makes Cincy a bigger threat than KC because of better run game and balance overall.  I hope we can limit Perrine as he ran over KC.  Go Bills 🏈🦬

I agree that Cincy is a formidable obstacle. Unlike KC, I do not hate them, but they are peaking at the right time.

• Like (+1) 1

I'm not looking past the Dolphins on Saturday. We should be good enough considering how much had to conspire against us to lose at Hard Rock but we have a habit of shooting ourselves in the foot. The Bengals may just be better than us on the day, which is another concern. The Bears and the Pats shouldn't be such a concern but remember the J**gs.

Saying that, the Chiefs are looking slightly off colour and I can see the Seahawks or possibly the Raiders pulling off a surprise. The Bengals may beat us but possibly lose to the Ravens. At least one more defeat for both, as well as against us in terms of the Bengals, would be benefial but we're in the driving seat now. Win out, get the number one seed.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.