Hunter Biden's Laptop Thread

Tiberius

While Hunter was  living in LA, several times  money was wired to "him "at Joe's home  in DE FROM CHINA. The one with the documents he had no reason to have next to the 'Vette. Each around 100K.  10% for the big guy?

Edited by Wacka
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Angry 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

If he tampered with that information, that’s pretty bad

tampering

interfere with (something) in order to cause damage or make unauthorized alterations:

Yeah, doubt Hutner authorized him to see or share any of the receipts of crimes and pedophile activities.

1 hour ago, Chris farley said:

tampering

interfere with (something) in order to cause damage or make unauthorized alterations:

Yeah, doubt Hutner authorized him to see or share any of the receipts of crimes and pedophile activities.

You know that’s not what he’s talking about
If it truly was hunters laptop, whatever he did sexual wise, it’s really none of our business

He’s talking about adding and altering files that were on the laptop. I’m not saying that that happened because I don’t know that there is proof of that but if it did happen that’s pretty bad.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

You know that’s not what he’s talking about
If it truly was hunters laptop, whatever he did sexual wise, it’s really none of our business

He’s talking about adding and altering files that were on the laptop. I’m not saying that that happened because I don’t know that there is proof of that but if it did happen that’s pretty bad.

Thats not the legal definition of intefere. 

And lots of photos of him with young looking kids.  No one cares what adults do.

His lawyers are trying to create a narrative in a civil court where the defense does not have due process.

the headline looked good in the news.  till you realize the suit kinda confirms its his data.

Came a long way from our intel leaders calling it Russian disinformation.

Edited by Chris farley
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

His lawyers are trying to create a narrative in a civil court where the defense does not have due process.

I'm going to assume that his criminal defense counsel is pretty damn good.

With that in mind, my guess is that this lawsuit is aimed at playing up chain of custody issues by explicitly suggesting tampering with the laptop. I don't think that happened, but reasonable doubt is all you need

Edited by The Frankish Reich

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I'm going to assume that his criminal defense counsel is pretty damn good.

With that in mind, my guess is that this lawsuit is aimed at playing up chain of custody issues by explicitly suggesting tampering with the laptop. I don't think that happened, but reasonable doubt is all you need

Like I said. civil theatre to push a narrative where he has no due process.

Who is paying for all these legal fees. dude claims to be so poor he doesn't even support his kid.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Chris farley said:

Like I said. civil theatre to push a narrative where he has no due process.

Not just theater. If there's damning information on the laptop (failing to register as a foreign lobbyist?), it makes it difficult to bring an indictment/win a conviction if you can't establish chain of custody/lack of tampering.

In a simpler way the same thing happened with Hunter's rental car return in Arizona. He left a crack pipe with residue in it. But the car was dropped off and apparently left unattended for some time, so even if they wanted to prosecute (it was Prescott, AZ, an extremely red town) they had a chain of custody problem.

4 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Not just theater. If there's damning information on the laptop (failing to register as a foreign lobbyist?), it makes it difficult to bring an indictment/win a conviction if you can't establish chain of custody/lack of tampering.

In a simpler way the same thing happened with Hunter's rental car return in Arizona. He left a crack pipe with residue in it. But the car was dropped off and apparently left unattended for some time, so even if they wanted to prosecute (it was Prescott, AZ, an extremely red town) they had a chain of custody problem.

The thing of it is, I would have no problem with them prosecuting Hunter Biden. He seems like kind of a scumbag.

But let’s be real here the Republicans don’t care about Hunter Biden. They care about Joe Biden and they will do whatever they can to try to tie the two together.

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

But let’s be real here the Republicans don’t care about Hunter Biden. They care about Joe Biden and they will do whatever they can to try to tie the two together.

If someone found an old laptop of Eric Trumps with similar stuff on it? emails about ten percent for the big guy?  Pelosi would have fired up impeachment within hours.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Chris farley said:

If someone found an old laptop of Eric Trumps with similar stuff on it? emails about ten percent for the big guy?  Pelosi would have fired up impeachment within hours.

No, because we know that the trumps are already doing that *****

It’s like the least of the problems that we have with them. We already know that they are moneygrubbing corrupt and dealing with other countries

• Eyeroll 1

32 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

No, because we know that the trumps are already doing that *****

It’s like the least of the problems that we have with them. We already know that they are moneygrubbing corrupt and dealing with other countries

LMAO. how many investigations?  impeachments?  phones tapped?  

and nothing to support what you just implied was true.

LMAO.

9 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

LMAO.

Trump and all in his orbit guilty by accusation.

Because:

we know that the trumps are already doing that *****  

Mountains of actual evidence that Joe was involved in a foreign influence peddling scheme via his son = there's no evidence.

😂

• Agree 2

25 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

LMAO.

If Joe Biden owned a hotel in charged a ridiculous amount of money for Saudi Arabia to stay in it, conservatives would be losing their ***** minds

• Eyeroll 1

• 2 months later...