Hunter Biden's Laptop Thread

Tiberius

Anyone else see Hunters lawyers are telling the authorities not to investigate him, cause evil republicans and some other BS.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/hunter-biden-finally-admits-infamous-laptop-belongs-to-him-calls-for-criminal-probe-into-attempts-to-weaponize-contents_5028330.html

The letters were sent by Hunter Biden’s lawyer Abbe Lowell to the Delaware attorney general, the Department of Justice’s National Security Division, and the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).

They call for an investigation into former Trump chief strategist Steve Bannon, campaign lawyer and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani, as well as Giuliani’s own lawyer, Robert Costello, and the owner of the Wilmington computer repair shop, John Paul Mac Isaac, who said Hunter Biden dropped a laptop off at his store in April 2019 and failed to return to pick it up.

“We write on behalf of our client, Robert Hunter Biden, to request an investigation into the following individuals for whom there is considerable reason to believe violated various federal laws in accessing, copying, manipulating, and/or disseminating Mr. Biden’s personal computer data,” states the letter (pdf) to the DOJ’s top national security official, Matthew Olsen.

The letter goes on to claim that Mac Isaac “unlawfully accessed Hunter Biden’s personal data” and distributed its contents to “the political enemies of Mr. Biden’s father without Mr. Biden’s consent,” including the New York Post.

“This failed dirty political trick directly resulted in the exposure, exploitation, and manipulation of Mr. Biden’s private and personal information. Mr. Mac Isaac’s intentional, reckless, and likely unlawful conduct allowed for hundreds of gigabytes of Mr. Biden’s personal data, without any discretion, to be circulated around the Internet. Politicians and the news media have used this unlawfully accessed, copied, distributed, and manipulated data to distort the truth and cause harm to Mr. Biden.”

LMAO

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

You’re messing your own bed just fine today. Don’t expect anyone to bail you out. 

He does realize that he has called each one of us "un-American" at some point ?

Right ?

I mean he must realize that he can't act offended. . . . . . . . . . . . . . Right ?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Anyone else see Hunters lawyers are telling the authorities not to investigate him, cause evil republicans and some other BS.

If this doesn't work he might be forced to wear a wig and a dress while claiming he's a transsexual that is being attacked by white supremacists and a systemically racist system out to get him because they hate wealthy and privileged trans drug addicts that sell favors and secrets to China. 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 2

It's trying to contact the laptop! 

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

The correct English would of course be “I need bailing out?” 
Where’s the semi-coherent Tibs that usually posts on this Board? 

Well, no one will ever accuse you of being coherent. 

59 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

It's trying to contact the laptop! 

Well, no one will ever accuse you of being coherent. 

Thanks! Now that’s more like Tibs I’ve come to know and love!

by the way, did you look up ‘jump the shark’? I’m guessing you’re too young. 

The ever-shifting excuses about Hunter Biden’s laptop

by Charles Lipson

Hunter Biden’s defense about his incriminating laptop sounds like an old joke about a trial lawyer who was accused of letting his dog bite a stranger. The lawyer’s first line of defense was that “it couldn’t happen because my dog was tied up that night.” When told there were witnesses who had seen him walking the dog, he said, “Okay, we were out walking but my dog doesn’t bite.” If that fails, then, “Well, yes, my dog did give you a little nip, but it wasn’t a bad one.” Then, “Granted, you had to go to the hospital for surgery, but you provoked my sweet pup.” If all else fails,

https://thespectator.com/topic/the-ever-shifting-excuses-about-hunter-bidens-laptop/

REMINDER:

46 minutes ago, B-Man said:

The ever-shifting excuses about Hunter Biden’s laptop

by Charles Lipson

Hunter Biden’s defense about his incriminating laptop sounds like an old joke about a trial lawyer who was accused of letting his dog bite a stranger. The lawyer’s first line of defense was that “it couldn’t happen because my dog was tied up that night.” When told there were witnesses who had seen him walking the dog, he said, “Okay, we were out walking but my dog doesn’t bite.” If that fails, then, “Well, yes, my dog did give you a little nip, but it wasn’t a bad one.” Then, “Granted, you had to go to the hospital for surgery, but you provoked my sweet pup.” If all else fails,

https://thespectator.com/topic/the-ever-shifting-excuses-about-hunter-bidens-laptop/

REMINDER:

So if I'm following the story to this point, they've abandoned the Russian disinformation ruse and along with that expose something like 50 former IC members and every major news network and outlet as liars and accomplices in a cover up? 

And now the strategy is play the victim?

• Haha (+1) 1