BLOODBATH 2.0

31 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

Thanks.   BTY. that's a dem funded think tank.

Authors’ note: According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, “Age-adjusting the rates ensures that differences in incidence or deaths from one year to another, or between one geographic area and another, are not due to differences in the age distribution of the populations being compared.”

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I can't believe Ohioan's didn't want to vote for this:

For some people, democracy is only good so long as it yields the results they want. 

In the face of a future in which their ideas are rejected, the GOP has opted not to adjust its policies to be more popular, but to instead reject democracy itself. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, ChiGoose said:

For some people, democracy is only good so long as it yields the results they want. 

In the face of a future in which their ideas are rejected, the GOP has opted not to adjust its policies to be more popular, but to instead reject democracy itself. 

They want minority rule. 

Period.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Andy1 said:

Yea, a win for democracy… Maybe Rs will start getting the message that voters do not want what they are selling. 

Even if the R’s pivot - do you think Americans will suddenly trust a party led by a twice impeached, 3 time indicted MAGA candidate obsessed retribution, culture wars, taking away peoples rights, and a national security risk?

Nope

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Even if the R’s pivot - do you think Americans will suddenly trust a party led by a twice impeached, 3 time indicted MAGA candidate obsessed retribution, culture wars, taking away peoples rights, and a national security risk?

Nope

There are plenty of posters here who would vote for trump over Biden.

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Nope

Sure. 40-45% of them trust the GOP right now. 

More likely that they *stop* supporting the GOP if it turns away from Trumpism. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, BillStime said:

Nope

Trump is an Independent 

Always has been.  

When you look at him this way many things start to make sense.  Half our voters hate the GOP - thus Trump’s success.  

This is the second time he’s going to use the GOP to secure a bid for the presidency 

If this isn’t clear by now to all I don’t know what to tell you.  

I knew this in 2016 - my hope was he’d reshape the GOP and cement a realignment to working class and a giant middle finger to corporate America.  The GOP won’t do it.  Trump hasn’t gotten them there - but there has been a shift.  It’s at a crawl.  But it’s there.  

I don’t know now what his motives are.  But he’s suckering in votes for a primary to a party over half its supporters do not identify with.  They identify with Trump because he represents a break from the GOP - I don’t think they even understand it.  

I also said in the 2016 primary (I did not vote for Trump) that if you vote for Trump and he wins, this is a revolution.  

And revolutions are messy.  No greater proof then the coup launched to get him out and why the Democrat party and its enablers have made it their mission that no one like Trump (cements realignment and he cannot be controlled) can never win again.  

In short, the United States is dead.  America exists.  In pockets.  But we are ruled now.  Something nefarious happened on March 11, 2020.  

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Trump is an Independent 

Always has been.  

When you look at him this way many things start to make sense.  Half our voters hate the GOP - thus Trump’s success.  

This is the second time he’s going to use the GOP to secure a bid for the presidency 

If this isn’t clear by now to all I don’t know what to tell you.  

I knew this in 2016 - my hope was he’d reshape the GOP and cement a realignment to working class and a giant middle finger to corporate America.  The GOP won’t do it.  Trump hasn’t gotten them there - but there has been a shift.  It’s at a crawl.  But it’s there.  

I don’t know now what his motives are.  But he’s suckering in votes for a primary to a party over half its supporters do not identify with.  They identify with Trump because he represents a break from the GOP - I don’t think they even understand it.  

I also said in the 2016 primary (I did not vote for Trump) that if you vote for Trump and he wins, this is a revolution.  

And revolutions are messy.  No greater proof then the coup launched to get him out and why the Democrat party and its enablers have made it their mission that no one like Trump (cements realignment and he cannot be controlled) can never win again.  

In short, the United States is dead.  America exists.  In pockets.  But we are ruled now.  Something nefarious happened on March 11, 2020.  

that's a nice nightmare.  but completely delusional.  did you take some hallucinogens?

• Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

that's a nice nightmare.  but completely delusional.  did you take some hallucinogens?

No.  no nightmare.  It’s a theory I can support with logic.  You can’t understand because your Democrat party you blindly support - you supported it when it opposed gay marriage oh just 15 years ago and you support it now when it can’t define woman. 

Because you’re an Anti American cult.  

And every time you people ask those questions you should probably stop and say … yea they “the conspiracy theories” usually have turned out to be right.  

Wet market.  Lol.  

Edited by Big Blitz

45 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Sadly, if he's a Trumper, probably opioids.  

(I have to say I don't disagree with him about the part about Trump not being a Republican.  Trump isn't an independent, either--he's simply a Trumper, and all about himself.  Sadly, the Republicans became Trumpers, and now the two things are indistinguishable.)

• Like (+1) 2

53 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Sadly, if he's a Trumper, probably opioids.  

(I have to say I don't disagree with him about the part about Trump not being a Republican.  Trump isn't an independent, either--he's simply a Trumper, and all about himself.  Sadly, the Republicans became Trumpers, and now the two things are indistinguishable.)

yeah, fentanyl most likely.

"cement a realignment to working class and a giant middle finger to corporate America".  This is the part that I find delusional.  trump's big tax break helped high earners and what they call "the investment class" immensely and gave the working class peanuts.  He deregulated industry about as much as he could heaping dollars on corporate America...

and this is the MAGA's conclusion.  delusional.

• Awesome! (+1) 1