BLOODBATH 2.0

9 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Such as?  And define old. 

It's hard to define,  people decline often at drastically different rates. Both Biden and Trump are too old.  1 of the 2 is also batshiite crazy tho that's not really the question. 

Old people are great for certain things but many thy are not.

All these convos have degraded to which side is worse rather than comparing plans and deciding which has the best position.  Both parties are really in ***** shape.  If the Trump movement ends it will be a huge positive.   

Being a non religious rep how can you stand elected officials wanting to insert their Christian values on everyone?  Does that at least qualify as a negative?  It should for all people.   The founding fathers made it clear how they thought on that religion mixed with govt.

1 hour ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

It's hard to define,  people decline often at drastically different rates. Both Biden and Trump are too old.  1 of the 2 is also batshiite crazy tho that's not really the question. 

Old people are great for certain things but many thy are not.

All these convos have degraded to which side is worse rather than comparing plans and deciding which has the best position.  Both parties are really in ***** shape.  If the Trump movement ends it will be a huge positive.   

Being a non religious rep how can you stand elected officials wanting to insert their Christian values on everyone?  Does that at least qualify as a negative?  It should for all people.   The founding fathers made it clear how they thought on that religion mixed with govt.

Awesome dodge!  Give me some specifics. You said old people shouldn’t do certain things?  Such as?   

And for the thousandth time I’m not. Republican however I have ZERO problem with Christian values.  So I guess we can add you to the list of those that misunderstands the Founding Fathers thoughts on the Church and State. 

On 11/9/2022 at 5:52 PM, Albwan said:

thats because many americans are cultist ######s who enjoy misery. 

good luck in this shithole your cult has created, wallow in the mire and be proud &^%$tard.

If there is one thing that has been proven by your response due to your bias it is that if you believe that this guy is any better than any other your as big of a F**KTARD as the others or your just a gluten for punishment & would rather pay out more money than have it in you pocket to spend it the way on what you would like . 

But to each there own you say F**KTARD I say incompetent Dum ass !! 

18 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

F**k your feelings.

Am I doing it right?

No, I think you have it wrong. 

It’s “facts don’t care about your feelings unless the facts don’t support me in which case everything is fake and there’s a grand conspiracy against me” 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/9/2022 at 6:59 PM, ChiGoose said:

Something I've noticed when spending time here on PPP, as well as some other sites, is the tendency of people on the Right to make liberal Americans the enemy. Not just the Democratic Party, or the candidates, electeds, leaders, or pundits, etc, but the voters and people themselves. While I know that there are plenty of liberals who view Republican voters with disdain, I've never heard "Own the Cons" said unironically. It's mostly "what is wrong with these people?" I don't like that view point but it's certainly not as heated as what Albwan posted.

It seems that, on the Right, viewing people who disagree with you as the enemy is not just accepted, it seems to be expected.

It seems as if it goes both ways i remember when Trump was in office family members would disown their own family just because they voted for him I have had friends that just at the mention of his name you could here & see the disdain they had for anything about him & it wasn't just in the area which i live in .

Hollywood went on a rampage every late night host (although before he became pres. wanted to be his buddy) just stacked on the hate redirect & took analogy's he would put forth as what he would actually do if given the chance .

So it comes from both and given what happened after certain events in the US the actions & reactions from a lot of people in the US in a lot of the major cities here proves that it is equally as bad from both sides . 

Which in the end i feel is what they want because in no way do they want any of us to get together & agree on anything because then their divide conquer agenda wouldn't work as well as it is .

4 minutes ago, T master said:

It seems as if it goes both ways i remember when Trump was in office family members would disown their own family just because they voted for him I have had friends that just at the mention of his name you could here & see the disdain they had for anything about him & it wasn't just in the area which i live in .

Hollywood went on a rampage every late night host (although before he became pres. wanted to be his buddy) just stacked on the hate redirect & took analogy's he would put forth as what he would actually do if given the chance .

So it comes from both and given what happened after certain events in the US the actions & reactions from a lot of people in the US in a lot of the major cities here proves that it is equally as bad from both sides . 

Which in the end i feel is what they want because in no way do they want any of us to get together & agree on anything because then their divide conquer agenda wouldn't work as well as it is .

Yeah, Chi’s post was silly.  Some people demonize others for their political beliefs, it goes across the spectrum, and it’s nothing new. 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Yeah, Chi’s post was silly.  Some people demonize others for their political beliefs, it goes across the spectrum, and it’s nothing new. 

Maybe nothing new but much more intense now i feel than it ever was that i can remember . Very hard to understand how some one can hate that much to just stop a life long relationship with friends & family because of a vote .

If they were hurting someone by selling drugs or something such as that understand it but because of a vote NAH not worth it .

• Like (+1) 1

• 1 month later...