After winning the Powerball tonight how will you spend the money, football related.

HOUSE

9 hours ago, loyal2dagame said:

I'm attending every Bills game- home and away (or neutral sites) for the rest of my life

Actually I’m likely doing the opposite. The product is better on TV these days. I’m installing a 219” 0.6mm pixel pitch direct view LED video wall in the most comfortable home theater I can put together.

Also, hookers will live in this room. 

Edited by Mango
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Mango said:

Actually I’m likely doing the opposite. The product is better on TV these days. I’m installing a 219” 0.6mm pixel pitch direct view LED video wall in the most comfortable home theater I can put together.

Also, hookers will live in this room. 

If you win $2 BILLION, they are no longer hookers. I don’t know what they are, but that changes the formula in some way. You don’t ask for them, they ask for you. 

On a related note, did you see that Robert Kraft recently was married. 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Wyobills89 said:

I'd buy the house next to Allen. Hopefully we become friends and hang out. Also Def get season tickets. Maybe buy a place in Jackson hole too or big sky either one.

If I won the Powerball I could afford all the skis that the rocks off Lone Peak at Big Sky would ruin.

Park City would do, too.

Edit: Football related? I'd be pouring bowling ball shots of Johnnie Blue.

Edit 2: Nevermind, Powerball is more rigged than a Chiefs game.

Edited by Ralonzo
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 winning ticket.

Sold in Altadena, California

California Lottery makes its FIRST EVER Billionaire! One lucky ticket sold at Joe’s Service Center in Altadena matched all 6 numbers in the November 7 #Powerball draw. The final jackpot amount for this draw came to $2.04 BILLION dollars. (1/2)

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.